Pages:
Author

Topic: I have a Dream... - page 6. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
July 09, 2019, 02:25:27 AM
we really need LN.
As far as I know, people are testing LN already, I have seen someone to give loan with LN here on the forum for experimental purpose only. So, we can expect it to be fully used near future.

This is going to be the future but before that let the prices be a little stable as no one will spend their coins unless they are sure that the prices won't increase in the near future.
The price will never be stable, even if it gets accepted widely and everyone uses it. It's not anymore the way of convenient of a transaction, it's an investment opportunity now.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
July 09, 2019, 02:24:09 AM
One day, I'll be able to buy daily groceries on OpenBazaar using Lightning Network. Looks like the first step has been taken at Farmer's Market, University District, Seattle right now...

https://i.redd.it/fq8shdd5fq831.jpg

This is going to be the future but before that let the prices be a little stable as no one will spend their coins unless they are sure that the prices won't increase in the near future.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
July 09, 2019, 02:11:22 AM
With LN, it will be a reality in everywhere, I guess. LN will ensure cheaper transaction as well as faster even.
OP, can you share the place? Where is this shop located?
In my local, there's no way of accepting bitcoin because of govt. isn't allowing this here. Otherwise, I would take bitcoin as a service fee which I offer online.

That's the only way possible to make bitcoin convenient for daily use.
LN is the solution as it does not need to go through the blockchain, things are down off chain so it's faster than any coins in the market.

The demand of bitcoin is very high but the supply is low that's why the price increases and when the price increase that would affect the transaction fee, we don't want that if we are daily users as it's not feasible for any business, we really need LN.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 09, 2019, 02:03:05 AM
There's the first step now and it's going to be spread like in no time though it may take time but soon it will be there.

Congrats for seeing the first initiative.
Yeah right, there's always possibilities that this thing will comes up with many businesses to follow accepting this payment processes,
we will see this in the nearest future since the adoptions and popularity of this cryptocurrency is really gaining attention and with
supporters like this who have the initiatives it will invite more to follow the lead.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
July 09, 2019, 01:45:29 AM
With LN, it will be a reality in everywhere, I guess. LN will ensure cheaper transaction as well as faster even.
OP, can you share the place? Where is this shop located?
In my local, there's no way of accepting bitcoin because of govt. isn't allowing this here. Otherwise, I would take bitcoin as a service fee which I offer online.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
July 08, 2019, 12:39:52 PM

It appears this farmer is also a crypto trader. Look he is also accepting BNB.
He's gonna be holding a lot of these tokens if he goes joining the cryto conferences and meetups. He could provide the food for the attendees like a concessionaire in a cafeteria. I also have the feeling that this coming bullrun will be different from the previous since the adoption is almost reachable by a hand. Mobiles phones already have wallets that we can just scan to pay just about anywhere we go.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 08, 2019, 12:27:56 PM
One day, I'll be able to buy daily groceries on OpenBazaar using Lightning Network. Looks like the first step has been taken at Farmer's Market, University District, Seattle right now...

We are having the same dreams and that is why we keep hope with bitcoin since inception tell now. "Lightning network" Is rebranding the way we do transactions and people have started to develop strong desired to do away with the fiat financial system we have. I told my son today that " time is coming when they are not going to be rated by how much they have in their pockets but what is in their online wallet and that time is close now than we think". This picture is going to be in many groceries shop as far as you have think it to be. "It is just the matter of time before this will happen".
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
July 08, 2019, 11:53:36 AM
Lovely picture. We all have a dream that bitcoin payment will be accepted both small and big shops. This what we really expected to buy whatever that hungry us each day with our earned bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
July 08, 2019, 09:56:11 AM
All our dreams will come into reality once massive adoption happens.
What I do now is I invest while the big investors are also accumulating, soon we will feel the power of bitcoin through LN when more businesses will adopt, but first we need some good regulation going forward and this market we are now will just continue to improve to get better and better.

If I cannot enjoy that time, I'm hoping my kids would and they can benefit on my effort today.
I guess should sleep soon so I can also dream a lot, I'm envisioning the future in my dreams.  Grin
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 08, 2019, 06:00:20 AM
Well LN would be the key for a faster transaction for that but looking on how es. We're getting step closer to larger markets. Even the popular markets here in my country doesn't seem to accept crypto payments yet, but on how established crypto payments in other establishments in here, it would seem that it is not that far from being implemented. If you can now pay pizza with Bitcoin, what more can it possibly get to reach in supermarkets?
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
July 08, 2019, 06:09:20 AM
I love such simple stories about crypto. It reminds me that there is something besides exchanges, trading and all this race - it's very first bitcoin idea
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2019, 04:28:44 AM
There's the first step now and it's going to be spread like in no time though it may take time but soon it will be there.

Congrats for seeing the first initiative.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 08, 2019, 04:23:55 AM
It is probably a good idea but for now I really think that it is a bad idea in the meantime because of the  price is still surging up and Because I really want to savor the new all-time high right now that is why I don' t want even a single Bit to be bought with anything up for a meantime, Well I guess this is just my decision and you can certainly buy using bitcoin as long as they are not converting to Fiat this is certainly great for a person that has a huge amount of BTC But overall this may have a good effect in the market that is for certain and people would sure to get involved back again or involve for the first time and popularity will surely surge up again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 08, 2019, 04:16:54 AM
Bitcoin business is a very good one, Since ever i discover cryptocurrency every thing change for good and things work perfectly, I have going through BTC history, the more the years go, there is improvement in price value, which is every one dream in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 08, 2019, 04:13:06 AM
Fees are going to be an issue for transactions as small as this. But I think this is cool just the same, if only to promote the name and use of Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies. If only to show to everyone in the bazaar that cryptocurrencies are real money, and that they can spend them just like they do with their fiat. Lighting is gonna come soon, anyway.

I'm trying not to burst the OP's balloon.  Wink
That time the price is awesome and the transaction fee make us crazy but that could be a better future in crypto being utilize on different stores and company legally. Promoting crypto is the beginning for that change in the market for everyone to notice the benefits of it. It is far to reach the dream to come true but still looking forward on it.
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
July 08, 2019, 03:58:24 AM
Yesterday I was talking with a colleague that I have not encountered since 1992 (what I graduated the University).  
 Where I am the organic tomatoes are 90 cents/kg  (40 cents/lb), where he is (San Francisco) the tomatoes are 10 USD/kg (4 USD/lb).

He makes 100 times the money that I make. We were colleagues for 5 years, and we had approx the same GPA at graduation.
Where I am, people are spending 80% of the money that they make on food, where he is, he is spending 10% of the money that he makes on food.

This is why Bitcoin is very good, it will make the world economies approx equal.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 08, 2019, 03:40:33 AM
Definitely not everywhere this can be seen. How nice to see.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 08, 2019, 03:14:20 AM

Is this for real?market farmers who accepts Bitcoin?this is cool lol..though we already knew how crypto is being accepted now in various countries but having farmers supporting the technology is really a rare occasion that must be celebrated

How I wish that also going to bazaar and grocery’s carrying nothing but my gadget and paying only using crypto
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
July 08, 2019, 02:20:28 AM
Man, if you started your thread with such words as: "I have a dream..." all the thread should be inspired by Martin Luther King's speach!
Something like:
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for financial freedom in the history of all humanity.
Almost ten years ago, a great guy, Satoshi Nakomoto, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, created the first block...
and so on.
Would be great! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 08, 2019, 02:08:48 AM
Fees are going to be an issue for transactions as small as this. But I think this is cool just the same, if only to promote the name and use of Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies. If only to show to everyone in the bazaar that cryptocurrencies are real money, and that they can spend them just like they do with their fiat. Lighting is gonna come soon, anyway.

I'm trying not to burst the OP's balloon.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: