Pages:
Author

Topic: I have a raspberry, I buy the raspberry from myself, how much money do I make? - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
...Don't invest in stocks of industries...

It’s easier said than done. You may try to ignore it, but you would eventually give in. Because it’s a fascism, a fascism force you to invest even though it’s against your wills. Why I said it’s a fascism? Because anybody is risk averse, to make people accept risk, you have to force them at gun point. Don’t invest, yes, when it’s a fascism, then you have to give in, may be just some of the money, just don’t go full retard and invest 101% into it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Don't invest in stocks of industries that you don't understand. The company itself is less important here although still good to know. But if e.g. you don't know anything about tech, then don't buy tech stocks because you cannot understand what is happening in the industry, and then you will miss buy and sell opportunities as a result.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
I have a raspberry, I buy the raspberry from myself at $5, two days later, I sell the raspberry to myself at $10, another two days later I buy the raspberry from myself at $15, two days later I sell the raspberry to myself at $25, how much money do I made?

But he see the price of raspberry getting going higher and he got greedy. Contradict to popular belief, stock market can never go to zero, despite having no real buyers, you would die but stock market won’t die, stock market would keep buying to themselves until eternity, the stock would always have price and never at zero. But it’s not zero sum, it is also not waste of time, it is also not useless and produce nothing of value.

The financial guy can see the full picture, but non financial guy can’t see it, non financial guy like professional doctor teacher lawyer accountant engineer are usually the one who gambling on the stock market, it is baffling, and they think they’re impressive and very hostile. Winner focus on winning, loser focus on winner.

Also because I buy and sell to myself, I am the house in this game, if he got greedy and play my game, he is not the house and may not win.

But should you invest in stock market? I dunno, you can try to beat the house.
Pages:
Jump to: