Pages:
Author

Topic: I have around 8000 BTC,but my country are too small cap to cash out - page 2. (Read 1483 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I really have a doubt of this,only i can believe it if you well send me even a one BTC,just to prove that you are telling the truth. You also didn't mention if when the exact year you bought it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
I'm from Malaysia,and I brought 8000btc when many years ago(and glad that I still have found back).

I'm looking for cash out all the btc I have own now,it is about 100 million usd fund,but I don't think my country market have support that huge of volume,I do my research found that exchanges in Malaysia are really small,big exchanges like only bitfinex and coinbase can support that much of volume,but it can't use their service in Malaysia,and I'm not US citizen.I don't know what to do now.

I'm really frustrated knowing I own that much of money but I can't cash out due to my country is not popular with this coin,any suggestion for me? Whoever can help me solve my problem I promise to gave him 50btc after I manage to cash out.A man will keep his word.
Hi,

I have some client from London looking for 1,000 to 10,000 btc ,
they are willing to buy bulk bitcoin with escrow.
KYC,AML,POF will be prepared by lawyer firm,the buyer are legit.

If you know any broker can fill our volume,please let me know.

My telegram id: jackwongvt

does anyone really take him seriously? look at those 2 posts he made Roll Eyes
why would he try to find a seller for his 'client' that is buying 1k-10k BTC?
why not sell his own 8000 BTC to that 'client'?

opens a local (malaysian) bank account and deal with his 'client' in person face to face
tells his client to transfer the money to his account while sipping a cup coffee in coffee shop
then transfers his bitcoin in front of his 'client' after money transfer/wire has been confirmed
if he's worry about receiving large amount of money transfer at once, do it in smaller amount and periodically
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
You are great, man! All the best!
You can try to get a US investor visa ( EB-5) and move to USA.  I think you need to have a business plan that will help US citizen to get jobs. To get the visa you need to at least invest USD 500,000 to USD 1 Million. With your capital you can do it! Try to connect with a US based blockchain based project or venture capital and make connections to start a business. Also hook up with a US based immigration lawyer to get more information. Again find a way to convert your BTC to fiat and moving to USA would be a great way to achieve it and have a better future for you and your family!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Guys,

I'm from Malaysia,and I brought 8000btc when many years ago(and glad that I still have found back).

I'm looking for cash out all the btc I have own now,it is about 100 million usd fund,but I don't think my country market have support that huge of volume,I do my research found that exchanges in Malaysia are really small,big exchanges like only bitfinex and coinbase can support that much of volume,but it can't use their service in Malaysia,and I'm not US citizen.I don't know what to do now.

I'm really frustrated knowing I own that much of money but I can't cash out due to my country is not popular with this coin,any suggestion for me? Whoever can help me solve my problem I promise to gave him 50btc after I manage to cash out.A man will keep his word.

——————————
updated: 6.1.2018 4:54pm

what country that can support 100 mil usd withdrawal?

I'm actually have thinking about open an US bank account,but I'm not sure whether I can withdrawal that much of fund from exchanges to my bank account or not.

I actually don't mind paying tax fees to US or Malaysia gov whatever,I just want to have a cash out plan.

Well, I think that you should consider trying to go to a country where you can cash out. If you have the means to buy 8000 bitcoin then i think that you can also have the means to travel to another cou try temporarily just so that you can cash out your bitcoin. I think that if ou. THis you can ensure that you would have the full value of your coins. The bad news is currently the bitcoin price value is on a free fall and that is a bad price to sell into.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
This is definitely a scam. I don't think that a person with 8,000 Bitcoins does not know how to get it? Of course if you are not a liar. I don't bother to help you transfer money.
He is not asking money from you,he is just asking the possible ways so we can't consider him as scammer and he may bought that 8000 bitcoins ealry stages when it maybe around $1 per btc or even lower because I know some of the people who had become millionaire from bitcoin which was received as tip in 2011.so anything is possible bro so don't call him as scammer but I doesn't look like he is active for a while so he may already chashout it.
Activity: 294
It is very easy.You devid your btc that how much amount you are able to cash out in your country. By this way stap by stap all of your btc you can cash out,athough you have need a long time.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
congratulation man! you had become a millionaire. In my opinion, you can withdraw your money in several times. That's really a good idea in this case i think you should try
Activity: 14
There is one cool project - HelloGold foundation is heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. By supporting in this project, it is possible to support much more startups that will receive grants from HelloGold foundation for their development. And if you join their channels HelloGold and Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter you will receive 150 HGT tokens  (~$2 USD).
Anyway, good luck with your investment. If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Congratulations to you, you are a visionary person. I in general think now is not the time to translate bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Amazing, you become very rich people dude, be carefull with this news many people will try to cheat you with different ways, maybe you can split your bitcoin to withdraw it . And i think try to withdraw your bitcoin at singapore bank because this country friendly to crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 51
this is a joke it very easy to solve but if you're not stingy, create private offline/online exchange give buyer discount like 1-5% from current price, with this technique you can cashout all bitcoin within a months or even a weeks.
Activity: 149
Oh my God ! 8000 BTC, I think the trading platform like Binance can help you to withdraw large quantities as per your requirement. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
A good idea might to be purchase 1000 DASH ($1 million ish about 90 Bitcoin) You get proof of Stake and will get 2 DASH per week as interest, you so just easily sell of the interest received roughly $6000 a month

This would be a good investment with your huge holdings of bitcoin   

Damn, that would be pretty good idea but considering he has $100 million $6000 a month would be nothing for him, with so much money he can start so many businesses that will earn much more.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Im sure Op is just joking 8k btc is very huge amount of money and you are looking to exchange all of it in a single conversion?Can you please add the btc address you are holding that amount of money so that all of us here will confirmed if it was real or not with verified singed message .  
OP is either just trolling or trying something neferous.  Regrettably, I see his action as an attempt to scam if he can't provide a signed message from that address. He should be closely monitored.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
As your attorney I would advise you to send to funds to my address and we'll figure something out: 18kvThg6cFKrZiAHJ4H8e3u6PXxjvYbPXn

Nice play, dude!
I almost fall from my chair laughing over your post  Grin
Activity: 1
As your attorney I would advise you to send to funds to my address and we'll figure something out: 18kvThg6cFKrZiAHJ4H8e3u6PXxjvYbPXn
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
This is definitely a scam. I don't think that a person with 8,000 Bitcoins does not know how to get it? Of course if you are not a liar. I don't bother to help you transfer money.

For sure... dude would've figured out how to sell at least SOME before the value hit 100 mill...

who's staring at 50 million and thinks a google search on how to sell btc isn't worth their time?  Cheesy
Activity: 53
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Im sure Op is just joking 8k btc is very huge amount of money and you are looking to exchange all of it in a single conversion?Can you please add the btc address you are holding that amount of money so that all of us here will confirmed if it was real or not with verified singed message . 
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If you own 8000 BTC in your wallet, I would like to congratulate you on becoming a billionaire. You can sell BTC by moving to another country to use their exchanges and convert to USD
Pages:
Jump to: