Pages:
Author

Topic: I have been scammed? - page 2. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The world is fantastic :D
December 14, 2013, 07:41:55 PM
I am new to this world of bitcoin and I hope I never mess with it again! The question is:

I bought a lifetime account uploaded.to member of the Coin-Exchange.CC and then I did what he said he would pay me the account after 6 confirmations that was on the 11th of December and I do not understand this and would like to know how long takes to get those 6 confirmations? In my wallet in blockchain says it already has a 445 confirmations! And now he no longer answers my mp's!

How should I proceed? Or I lost my bitcoins?
Oh, bad news then...
Coin-Exchange.cc is known as a scammer on the German board and in some other subforums
He also does an escrow scam using bitmerch (bitcoin shopsystem) and many other bad things.

How much paid you him?

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 14, 2013, 06:31:49 PM
Is your wallet synced?

Edit; Misunderstood the question, sorry!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 14, 2013, 06:24:19 PM
I am new to this world of bitcoin and I hope I never mess with it again! The question is:

I bought a lifetime account uploaded.to member of the Coin-Exchange.CC and then I did what he said he would pay me the account after 6 confirmations that was on the 11th of December and I do not understand this and would like to know how long takes to get those 6 confirmations? In my wallet in blockchain says it already has a 445 confirmations! And now he no longer answers my mp's!

How should I proceed? Or I lost my bitcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: