Pages:
Author

Topic: I have hated Apple for 2 Decades. - page 2. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 08, 2014, 04:09:42 AM
In 1986 my father got our family a Commador 64C. (Had a Apple II at school.... hated it cause no Defender of the Crown.)
In 1996 I got my own IBM compatible. (AMD 3DNow woot woot)
In 1998 Again school forces me to learn hyper card. Worthless compared to vb.
In 2001 I had to work on a G4 as part of my job...... Where the fuck is the right click I said. This one alone confirmed i would never own one. This also makes me wonder why all graphic designers wear cat eye glasses.
In 2003 I refused to by an ipod cause still where is the right click.
In 2005 When the iphone came out I kept my blackberry.
In 2007 I picked an android.
In 2010 I got a Motorola Zoom for a tablet. Cause still on my fuck apple war path.
In 2012 My wife got an iphone against my recommendation. In a week she sold it and was back to a droid.
In 2014 Apple proves me right once again. Bans every thing Bitcoin.

I have taken allot of shit over the years for not hopping on the apple cart. O and by the way FileMaker is not a database either fuck that program too.

LOL i can relate to many of that.... I'm involved with computer in the early ages so i follow the PC vs Mac very closely.

1997 was my year.... when Apple failed terribly. I remember 1995 when they filed a lawsuit against Microsoft, i knew they ran out of options. Then frankly they got helped by Microsoft to rebuild the brand.

Now i see them filing lawsuits every where with their patent trolling. They ran out of option again. They can only live off AppStore and Itune for so long. Its time for them to be gone again. I will wait when they finally sue Google as their last fight.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 08, 2014, 04:08:52 AM
+1

No right click, high markup, stupid "coolness" factor.  "Hey Apple.  I don't want to "fit in" with your dumb users."  If someone thought I was an apple user, I'd find it insulting.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 08, 2014, 04:02:10 AM
In 1986 my father got our family a Commador 64C. (Had a Apple II at school.... hated it cause no Defender of the Crown.)
In 1996 I got my own IBM compatible. (AMD 3DNow woot woot)
In 1998 Again school forces me to learn hyper card. Worthless compared to vb.
In 2001 I had to work on a G4 as part of my job...... Where the fuck is the right click I said. This one alone confirmed i would never own one. This also makes me wonder why all graphic designers wear cat eye glasses.
In 2003 I refused to by an ipod cause still where is the right click.
In 2005 When the iphone came out I kept my blackberry.
In 2007 I picked an android.
In 2010 I got a Motorola Zoom for a tablet. Cause still on my fuck apple war path.
In 2012 My wife got an iphone against my recommendation. In a week she sold it and was back to a droid.
In 2014 Apple proves me right once again. Bans every thing Bitcoin.

I have taken allot of shit over the years for not hopping on the apple cart. O and by the way FileMaker is not a database either fuck that program too.
Pages:
Jump to: