Pages:
Author

Topic: I have something to spare, who do I send it to (2150 BTC)? - page 2. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
There's some crazy people that use this forum.

'Ye shall be warned!

I started a Jesus fund Op here is the Adress: 13iomuQqZuoGLQGfmKmZBa7wTa1ebDAoLs
My Angels would love some donations, they can start cleansing then.

haha i think i'll just buy a 2800 BTC mansion.  but thanks, anyway!! 

Sure. Buy a mansion with 2,800 BTC, and if you manage to do so, the property taxes of over $780K+. And managing a mansion is at least 200K per year. Not to mention, most mansions cost over $2,000,000+.

But with ye magic, you shall do it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
I started a Jesus fund Op here is the Adress: 13iomuQqZuoGLQGfmKmZBa7wTa1ebDAoLs

haha i think i'll just buy a 2800 BTC mansion.  but thanks, anyway!!  

You should!  And I hope you enjoy it Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Enjoy yourself btc millionaire. We all know you're not giving anyway but it is a nice thread. Cool
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Probably you wouldn't miss If you would donate to UNICEF. I don't think they accepts bitcoins as a donation form but If you are really about to help children you  should convert the amount you want to donate to dollars, euros or other. There are more organizations but I think they are no different the point Is the same, to help people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

haha i think i'll just buy a 2800 BTC mansion.  but thanks, anyway!!  
Activity: 434
Merit: 511

Activity: 782
If you really have it, I need to pay the bills for college, about 400-450e... so if you could send some, that would be just awesome. Cheesy

1ByiQoDxxYXnuxt3mdjp88rQ4tfwKp7Zuv
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Anyone has received something from this (sort of) btc giveaway or as it seems it's just a joke,
I'm almost sure about the second option  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
Please buy our piano and my musical instruments in my sig.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I'm an atheist. For every 10 BTC you send to me I will hold back from dispelling nonsensical religious arguments for 24 Hours.

1KVu26gEeox75AontirmywHqYEcTVhiLtK

only if u support PETA (people for the public execution of animals)

Yes, but to support PETA you will also have to suck a dick, not mine necessarily but a dick none the less.

Grin

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I'm an atheist. For every 10 BTC you send to me I will hold back from dispelling nonsensical religious arguments for 24 Hours.

For every 1 btc OP donates to my wallet address (see signature, I don't PM wallet addresses) I will stop posting for 84 hours.  That includes "dispelling nonsensical religious arguments".

BETTER DEAL!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That must have been a painful lesson.   Tongue

Who is this guy, and is he for real?

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, this just seems like a really big thing to be claiming.

Like Manna from the Heavens, it came from GOD directly, the *highest* source.  how much should I spend and where should I spend it?

Want ot start a Jesus fund? 

No offence OP, but you sound like one of those crazy guys that preaches on street corners and such.

If you really do have that, consider blessing me with 1.6 bitcoins (amount I just lost) at 14DCuqKaamuhTikTJDBM789AFFaXm2fX9K  and I will seriously reconsider my belief system.

well i paid $100 trillion for 2500 BTC or $20 / that is a lesson to be sure
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event

Yes, but to support PETA you will also have to suck a dick, not mine necessarily but a dick none the less.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, this just seems like a really big thing to be claiming.

Like Manna from the Heavens, it came from GOD directly, the *highest* source.  how much should I spend and where should I spend it?

No offence OP, but you sound like one of those crazy guys that preaches on street corners and such.

If you really do have that, consider blessing me with 1.6 bitcoins (amount I just lost) at 14DCuqKaamuhTikTJDBM789AFFaXm2fX9K  and I will seriously reconsider my belief system.

well i paid $100 trillion for 2500 BTC or $20 / that is a lesson to be sure
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Wallet address or it didn't happen
legendary
Activity: 882
Hey, I just noticed this -- where's my free copy of my bitcoin magazine. I won it somehow, and was never asked for my address. ._.

This happened back in 2011 / 2012, but still, where's my copy?
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Superbowl TV show. DO IT NOW!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I thought PETA stood for People Eating Tasty Animals?Huh

Pages:
Jump to: