Pages:
Author

Topic: I have to hold on tight - page 5. (Read 918 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
January 23, 2023, 10:27:17 AM

o, yes, I forgot to share my experience about bitcoin, and it just so happened that my investment experience in bitcoin was not long ago. as you know now bitcoin has increased in price, and I bought it at a price of around 18000, and now the price is around 20000, and I feel very happy, it turns out that investing in bitcoin is very pleasant.

Let's proceed with the veracity of your posts here on the forum. You have only recently come to the forum and were only going to learn about bitcoin and maybe buy it. It is obvious to assume that even if you tried to buy bitcoin, it is unlikely that you bought a lot for a large amount. Now that we consider your profit, is it worth it to buy at a good price and sell today to get only a few dozen?
As far as I understood from your attitude in the past, you are ready to be a holder. For some time, cultivate the will in yourself not to look in or check your wallet account, and set yourself a deadline.
Although you may be satisfied with a small profit in such a short time, you are still the master of your actions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
January 23, 2023, 10:22:55 AM
I just saw the market, it turns out that the bitcoin price has gone up.
and I feel very happy with the increase in the price of btc, and I bought btc at a price of 17000 and I just saw the market now the price of bitcoin is 22000.
but do you think I should sell it, or keep it? because I'm afraid the btc price will drop again to 17000,

but now I decided to hold on tight, because from the start I planned for a long term investment. and it's not certain that I can scrape again from the bottom.

I ask for tips from you, how can I be strong enough to resist, and not be tempted by prices that have already increased?

and your explanation will be very much appreciated, and
hopefully this is useful for all of us, especially for beginners like me...
Given the current market conditions, it seems that you desire to profit from investing in Bitcoin and you are very happy to profit from investing in Bitcoin. as a newbie with all my knowledge I think you should hold bitcoins. you invested BTC when it was $17k and currently the price of BTC is around $23k. It is understood that the market is likely to get stronger later, the market was in a bearish position for a long time but now the market is again in an upward position. So if you hold for the future you will definitely be able to earn a lot of profit. It has already been seen that various developers have said that there is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $100,000.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
January 23, 2023, 06:35:49 AM
do you think I should sell it, or keep it? because I'm afraid the btc price will drop again to 17000,
No one can tell you exactly what is going to happen next. But, if your gut feelings and market sentiments telling you that the btc price will drop again to 17000, then I think you can sell them now and buy them back again at 17000 (a smart person would do this) but again it is not guaranteed that it'll drop or not.

I ask for tips from you, how can I be strong enough to resist, and not be tempted by prices that have already increased?
I can give you two tips.
Don't panic and don't get FOMO. If your intentions are to be a holder then keep holding. But if you think you can take a chance and increase your btc holding, you can sell them and buy them back (only if it drop again which might or might not happen) you can do that too.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
January 23, 2023, 06:03:46 AM
When the price of bitcoins suddenly rises, majority of us felt tempted to sell so that when it started to fall again, we planned to buy it back. Then we later acknowledge that it is difficult to predict when the price of bitcoin will rise or fall. Additionally, we are unable to ascertain the low and high points at which the price of bitcoin reaches when it rises and when it goes down. However, making an effort to trade is fine. Simply use the money you can lose. The majority of your bitcoins should in hodl, as its value is likely to rise in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 22, 2023, 07:10:26 PM
If you want to stick around for the long term, then do it and don't get swayed by anything. Buying at $17k is a pretty good price. Bitcoin may not be able to touch that price again. Currently Bitcoin is holding above $22k in price. Never hesitate to hold long term.
If you are afraid that the price will drop again, you only need to prepare reserves to buy again and do DCA, that's the better thing to do.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 22, 2023, 06:57:34 PM
better follow your own will, that's better.
if you believe bitcoin will go down again, then sell it quickly.
but if you believe bitcoin will continue to rise, then keep your bitcoin until the price you are aiming for and want.
the most important thing is that you do a good analysis, don't get hung up on other people's opinions.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
January 22, 2023, 06:07:33 PM
and I feel very happy with the increase in the price of btc, and I bought btc at a price of 17000 and I just saw the market now the price of bitcoin is 22000.
but do you think I should sell it, or keep it?
I think that's left for you to decide yourself, if you are satisfied with the profit you have made and you think these is the highest bitcoin can go then you can sell, but if you believe that bitcoin price is still low then you should hold.
because I'm afraid the btc price will drop again to 17000,
Because bitcoin price went up a little bit those not mean it won't still dump to $17k or below, nobody knows bitcoin movement, but if you are planning to hold, then you shouldn't be disturbed if bitcoin price dump below the price you bought it.

You might sell your bitcoin now, and you will be waiting for bitcoin to dump so that you will enter again, but you might not see bitcoin at that price again, if you are having bitcoin already, just forget about the price movement and hold, stop checking your wallet frequently.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
January 22, 2023, 06:06:08 PM
If you are a trader you can sell and buy back again, but I am afraid that you can predict bitcoin price. A really risky thing to do with your assets especially when you buy at a good discounted price.
but now I decided to hold on tight, because from the start I planned for a long term investment. and it's not certain that I can scrape again from the bottom.
You started investing in bitcoin for long term so stick with your decision. Don't take risks because you never know if you can buy it back at a cheaper price. You have already bought it cheaply.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
January 22, 2023, 05:59:16 PM
but do you think I should sell it, or keep it? because I'm afraid the btc price will drop again to 17000,

Sell all immediately, take out the funds that you won't be comfortable investing and put it in your account to be used for your regular day to day activities. Now you see that fund left that you won't mind losing, now reinvest that into the market and go on with your daily activities without caring what happens to that fund or the market entirely. The only reason you're this worried about your investment when the market hasn't even started is because you over Invested and now scared of losing that money.

Long term investment should be long term and not getting distracted by any small price movement of the market. Since you want to invest for long term, do as I say above and things will be easier for you. Also go get a Job if you don't have one so you can meet up your day to day needs while leaving your seed (investment) to mature properly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 583
January 22, 2023, 01:01:21 PM
If you choose to stay on hold, I'm sure it's a good choice. try to stay focused and consistent with your investment planning. although I'm sure when the market gets the pump it will make your fingers tremble to want to hit the sell button.
if you watch the market every day, maybe it will be something difficult if you are a person who does not have a strong stance. but for those who are experienced, every day with an alarm going off, will not make them budge from the investment planning that has been done.

if you have a fear of another drop, take it as an opportunity to buy more of your Bitcoins. so never be afraid of the value of your future assets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
January 22, 2023, 12:09:51 PM
I will just say take your eyes off the market and just hold because there are lots of noise and confusions as regards when to hodl, when to buy and when to sell. Just buy and hodl or keep hodling that which you have bought.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1723
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 22, 2023, 11:23:03 AM

Why are you so tempted by prices that have already increased?  Are you here just to speculate?

Learn about Bitcoin and find out why we are still early.  As you learn, you will find yourself more tempted to buy than to sell.  I am more relaxed than ever before during this slow bear market.  Bitcoin is part of our future.  And you know what they say.  Invest in your future.

If you are afraid of Bitcoin then just find something else you are not afraid of.  I find it non sense to invest in assets you do not trust.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
January 22, 2023, 10:19:33 AM
~snip~

Try not to think about it, or at least think a little less than now - it usually helps to keep your mind occupied with something else. You should also be clear with yourself about your goals when it comes to profiting from investing in Bitcoin, i.e. whether you will be satisfied with a small profit or will you still wait for a much higher price than the one that is today.

At the end of the day, if you are really afraid that the price will fall again, maybe you should sell part of it and keep the rest for some more profitable days.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
January 22, 2023, 10:12:29 AM
As soon as you let it go (the worries), the easier it gets.

Just look at the price history, the peaks and lows, it would probably drive you crazy if your mood swings would mirror it Cheesy

Maybe most importantly, use the funds you can afford to "forget", that's a key point in actually not stressing too much about it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
January 22, 2023, 10:02:53 AM
Why be afraid if the price of bitcoin returns to $17,000 even though you have planned for a long term investment keep HOLDING and never sell at a low price even though this is already a good increase but I don't think it's time to sell bitcoin because we still have a lot of time to see the real bullish movement of bitcoin.

My advice is don't ever check the market often at any time, you are tempted because of this slow increase, while tips from other people, of course we have to be able to hold on to a strong hand, so keep it up and don't ever panic because anything, including prices, is going up.

At the moment I'm still continuing to add bitcoin even though the price went up to $22,000 quite confident that the bitcoin price could surpass ATH again. We have to wait for the right time.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
January 22, 2023, 09:48:41 AM
Just forget and hold. If you are really a long term investor then youll set aside the temptation to sell off some of your profit, remember that bitcoin is far from ATH and we can always speculate that it will surpass that at one point. So better just do dca and youll be good. Dont mind these pump and dump event, just generally do whats suited for you as a long term investor and not just a trader.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
January 22, 2023, 09:21:18 AM
I'm definitely not going to tell you what to do; that's up to you. What I will do is analyze your options, though. You can either sell for profit now and proceed to purchase when and if the price drops again; as you said yourself, you're afraid that Bitcoin will fall back to $17,000. The risk with this option lies in the event that Bitcoin never crashes to such a low point and you may be susceptible to repurchasing Bitcoin at a much higher price.

On the other hand, you can proceed to hold your Bitcoin and stop bothering about volatility and the prices in general, and wait until its price reaches a level that personally satisfies you. The latter option may require months or even years to achieve a decent yield, while the first one may allow you to slowly build up revenue through trading, provided that things go your way at least.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
January 22, 2023, 09:13:54 AM
If you're actually bullish and are convinced that bitcoin will be worth far more in the future, then chances are, you won't be tempted to sell.

If you're tempted to sell in the hopes of having the chance to buy back lower, then accept the fact that you can't predict bitcoin's short-mid term movement.
Activity: 420
Merit: 216
Rollbit.com
January 22, 2023, 09:04:37 AM

and your explanation will be very much appreciated, and
hopefully this is useful for all of us, especially for beginners like me...
Pages:
Jump to: