Pages:
Author

Topic: I have two tokens ready for the dump - page 2. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
The cryptographic market fluctuates continuously, but not necessary sell any kind of coin when in red trend. Market is still on recovering  process.
Activity: 308
September 04, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
Credits (CS) and Oyster Pearl (PRL).

I'm not sure about these tokens, the market is rising but not these two. Ditch them both or just one?
I do not know about PRL but I can assure you that CS is a great altcoin. But since it has just hit the floor and is a new altcoin, you need to hold it for a very long time to get a profit. Please understand for a newly established business and they are improving a lot to become better.
I'm just curious now, since you say that Credits will grow, I will follow their news. Although I have already sold them, I'm just wondering why many people so believe in this coin

It's Russian scamtoken.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

I'm not sure about these tokens, the market is rising but not these two. Ditch them both or just one?
I do not know about PRL but I can assure you that CS is a great altcoin. But since it has just hit the floor and is a new altcoin, you need to hold it for a very long time to get a profit. Please understand for a newly established business and they are improving a lot to become better.
I'm just curious now, since you say that Credits will grow, I will follow their news. Although I have already sold them, I'm just wondering why many people so believe in this coin
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:09:51 AM
If you are holding two types of token that you should do is you should keep up-to-date information on the price of the two types of tokens so that we make the right deal trading decisions.
Activity: 464
September 04, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

September 04, 2018, 03:07:25 AM
I long time monitor the Credits project, they have still huge potential. It can still show excellent growth. "To the moon" is coming.
What are your reasons for saying that? I will be interested because as the others tokens rise sometimes, Credit remains where it is.
I do not think that Credits will be reached "to the moon". It seems to me that they will continue to fall in price. In my opinion, I managed to sell them at a more or less good price
September 04, 2018, 03:05:22 AM
Oyster Pearl this is my headache. There was a period when they reached $ 4, and I then had 12,000 dollars only in these coins. And now these 12 000 dollars turned into 300 dollars. But I do not want to sell them out of principle. I still lost a lot of money, and these $ 300 will not save me Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 361
September 04, 2018, 03:01:26 AM
I long time monitor the Credits project, they have still huge potential. It can still show excellent growth. "To the moon" is coming.
What are your reasons for saying that? I will be interested because as the others tokens rise sometimes, Credit remains where it is.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 04:11:30 PM
If you need to dump the two tokens then go to exchange where they are trading and dump them. Nobody is willing to buy a shit token here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 04:06:47 PM
I would not really advise you to start selling the coins now, I mean ethereum is not doing well now either but you don't see people trying to dump all of their ethereum. That is because they know that what they are holding is something good and they do not want to miss out when the coin ends up doing even better in the future. You should hold those coins and wait for better prices.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 02, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
selling before the two tokens experience a further decline in prices, sell and buy coins or tokens that are already well known or have large volumes because I'm not sure of the two tokens, most tokens now experience massive dumps
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 05:43:38 AM
I had to say that you need to wait a bit longer until btc had reached it's peak, definitely it could have an impact soon. If you want to dump your coin, it will be your decision. However, if you still believe that there is still a chance for your crypto coin to rise, then follow your instinct and wait for it. Do also market monitoring from time to time such that you will know the trend and status of your coin.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
I see that in the past few days the market has begun to prepare to go up if you want one to be up, but if I become you I will hold it and because I believe the market will rise,
especially in the past few weeks there is good news about crypto because there is news going to the bitcoin list.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
In my opinion, the cryptographic market fluctuates continuously. Therefore, two cards are not enough. I will prepare BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, Wave and some new ICO for the dump at this time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
We all know that at the moment almost all altcoin prices have experienced huge price reductions so for the time being, we are waiting for everything to get better, I think there will be a time when altcoins, especially oysters, will again experience significant price increases
Activity: 245
September 02, 2018, 05:14:16 AM
somehow. I see that in the past few days the market has begun to prepare to go up if you want one to be up, but if I become you I will hold it and because I believe the market will rise,
especially in the past few weeks there is good news about crypto because there is nasdaq going to the bitcoin list
Activity: 116
September 02, 2018, 05:07:09 AM
My opinion is to get rid of such things,they can not see the future and it is unlikely they are needed for some reason other than to trade on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 31
August 09, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
In any case, now there is no sense to sell. The market is in a strong drawdown. The price for both these cryptocurrencies is 2-4 times lower than it was in the spring. We need to keep them until November-December.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
July 31, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

Depending on you, If you need money you can sell it now, especially now it's worth your tired. But look at their project and see if it's unique and accessible to people. Because of the great opportunity, the price has increased.
Activity: 13
July 31, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
Maybe they have an inverse correlation to the whole market. As let's say the same Ripple now, Bitcoin is falling - it is growing, in the same way in the opposite direction.
Pages:
Jump to: