Pages:
Author

Topic: I have two tokens ready for the dump - page 3. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 31, 2018, 07:06:12 AM
Credits (CS) and Oyster Pearl (PRL).

I'm not sure about these tokens, the market is rising but not these two. Ditch them both or just one?
we do not know what will happen in the future, but I want you to see the social media community on both tokens before you make a decision, if the Token community is solid then I'm sure the Token value will be more valuable in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

I'm not sure about these tokens, the market is rising but not these two. Ditch them both or just one?
It is your token so decide on what to do with it. Most of the tokens did not recover it's price like the PRL so you better sell those tokens if i were you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

When most coins are rising including CS and PRL, you said you wanted to ditch them out. Think twice before follow your instinct.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
Frankly, all who are now conducting analyses of the cryptocurrency market-most of them are poking at ugad, I think it is impossible to predict and first of all you have to decide it yourself.
Activity: 392
July 23, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
If the majority of the users are not Holding these two tokens, then it is better to dump them. But then again, this market is very unpredictable and it all boils down to how we strategize our plans. It will be better to HODL a little more.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2018, 10:33:53 AM
If you aren't sure then you could sold all of those tokens to cut loss but the decision is in your hand again that if you dare to take the risk then hold might be good with consequence you will lost your money if the price fall.more than now however CS seems diffcult to reach the highest price again in the near future
July 23, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

Choosing the right tokens to hold is necessary, we know from the start that the market is very unpredictable, we must understand how it works,if you think that coins have potential to grow then hold for a moment waiting the price to go up and be attentive all the time because anytime the price would go up.
Activity: 257
July 23, 2018, 09:27:50 AM
I think credits is a potential project in this field. It will be wise to hold onto this. It has a new and innovative implementation of blockchain technology with advanced technical means, data protocol and smart contracts
Activity: 56
July 22, 2018, 04:18:46 PM
Basically it’s up to you but in case of me I will see that how many persons are holding this token also if I noticed there is lack of persons then I will dump but I think holding is better for you but this market is fully unpredictable so take you decision.
Activity: 238
July 22, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
I think your token choose was wrong and it’s your fault. Now i suggest you can hold your token for a long time if you think situation will change then you can exchange your tokens.
Activity: 236
July 22, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
If you find these two coin not growing then you can dump it. Invest into coins which has the potential and is growing fast. I can suggest you some coin like Btc,Eth,Ripple,Neo and EOS. These are growing pretty fast and hopefully you will be benefitted investing into any of these.
Activity: 84
July 22, 2018, 08:02:14 AM
I think PRL is better than CS and its price is increasing. I would suggest you hold up to your coins as they are for long term investment. The price may going to increase soon. So, you can wait till that.
Activity: 164
July 21, 2018, 10:19:21 AM
Do not worry about coin holding. I have also three types of coin which price are not rising but I am waiting for the right time. I guess if you m wait for the price rising you will get the best price again.
Activity: 50
July 21, 2018, 10:15:00 AM
Don’t do anything in hurry. Just do more research and try to understand whether your tokens gonna rise in near future or not. If you can then try to hold it for more time. But after all it’s your choice, you can dump.
Activity: 50
July 21, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
I think dumping is not a good decesion at all. Try to look on market carefully set a strategy .If you hold it for a long time but don't research on them it dont going to be work. Take patience and carefully reseach on market.
Activity: 261
July 21, 2018, 09:56:49 AM
I think you can hold PRL for more because it seems to be pumped soon. I am not sure though but as far as I researched it has good possibilities. I don’t have much idea on the other one but it will be better if you hold them.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 21, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
I would not recommend you to sell your tokens right now, the market is rising but I'm not sure that a bearish trend has changed, this just might be a bull trap.
I agree, it's better to stick it out a bit longer, because the possibility of the market will increase again, so do not get trapped to sell it noe because I think the price is still cheap
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
I would not advise to sell any of them in such a falling market. It will be very sad if the price goes up after the sale. Better leave them and come back in a couple of years to check the balance, think there will be much better
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
July 21, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

I have a strong belief on Credits, they have such great developers behind them and a lot of partnership and of course platform is coming up, what could go wrong here, I don't blame others for dumping but eventually, the right time will come.
Activity: 30
July 21, 2018, 09:00:57 AM
As far I know CS will deal with ICO. So I think the price of cs is going to be raise again. On the other hand developers also develop this coin. So it’s a potential coin for me. My suggestion is whatever you decide please decided carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: