Pages:
Author

Topic: I have USD 2000 to invest. Should I buy Bitcoins or gold? - page 15. (Read 14398 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Clearly Bitcoins have a great chance to double, triple, or more in less than a year. Gold will not do that well.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
IF you want a timing option, consider getting 7C stock before MArch 10, when it pays its first div. or 900 staoshit.

This would give you some good timing options!

http://coincurrencynews.com/2015/03/07/get-your-dividend-now-900-satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Invest around 1000 and get one of those trading bots, so you'll earn if the price goes up after buying low and viceversa. There are pretty good bots, check the digital goods area.
Activity: 868
With gold u wont make much profit in 1 year.
With btc u can double or triple ur money but u could also lose big.
My advice is if u can only hold for 1 year then dont invest in btc...

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Myself and I think 95% of the people here will advice you to buy Bitcoin instead of gold.

If you're looking for a long term investment, then definitely go for Bitcoin.

Future returns on Bitcoin investments are far greater than you would have if invested in gold.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC provides a built in mechanism for proving it is valid.

Leave some gold in a special box for 2 hours and you can be certain its pure gold... Would be awesome Smiley Leave BTC in your account for 2 hours and you will have confirmations in the blockchain on nodes all around the world, each saying to you "Yes, this is pure and legit BTC".
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have USD 2000 to invest. Should I buy Bitcoins or gold?

what you  prefer can hold upto 1 year
You came to bitocin forum to seek people's answer.
The answer is obviously.
The USD index is increasing, so the gold price will drop.
And bitcoin is starting to recovery the price.
So you know how to choose.
Activity: 263
This is bitcointalk not goldtalk, of course people here are going to recommend bitcoin. Smiley

Go with bitcoin, gold value ain't gonna grow 5x times in a year and bitcoin might do so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

It is all risk reward isint it? Bitcoin to me would be the biggest risk for obvious reasons where gold would be a good time to buy ith a smaller risk because it is physical and has held its value for hundreds of years, Bitcoin is also at a low but with a much greater chance of maximum profit for risk involved, the question is do you want a high risk possible high return or do you want something safe and a possible low return, it is what it i my friend only you decide this.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
better to go with bitcoin, i find is safer actually, and more practical, not to mention all the advantages that bitcoin has over gold
legendary
Activity: 1316

Prefer bitcoin vs gold over the next year i think you'd lose on gold and gain on bitcoin.  You can always go 50/50 though.
Activity: 182

Well it depends on you. Bitcoin is always a risky investment, and currently gold is too. I feel , Bitcoin is comparatively a safer investment as of now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: