Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 37. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 03:25:01 PM
Neo ,Waltonchain ,Neblio, Nuls, Genesis Vision ,Icon, Enigma ,Ambrosus
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 26, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
I hold :
2month: ELF, KIN, CAPP,NXC, SC.
3month: ADA,SNT, ETC
6month : ETH, NEO.
This coins i bought for long - term portfolio. Also waiting for xrp and xem good price to opent position.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
February 26, 2018, 03:10:19 PM
1. ETH
2. POWR
3. EOS
4. QSP
5. BMC
6. IDH

Some of these altcoins I plan to hold for more than 1-2 years, some while the crypto market will not reach a capitalization of 1 trillion dollars
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
Pretty big list but mainly:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
NEO
OMG
NANO
IOTA
Siacoin
WaltonChain
You can’t go wrong by investing in these coins as they all have a solid dev team and big marketcaps.
Activity: 1
February 26, 2018, 01:47:55 PM
I hodl this coins/tokens:

- Ethereum (ETH);
- Ripple (XRP);
- Electroneum (ETN);
- Ethos (ETHOS);
- INS Ecosystem (INS);
- UTRUST (UTK);
- WePower (WPR);
- Cappasity (CAPP);
- Rialto (XRL);
- DavorCoin (DAV) ... in retrospect stupid choice to get involved in this coin
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos
February 26, 2018, 12:23:33 PM
Ok i will give a quick list of my hoDLings:
ETH, BTC, NANO, VeChain, polymath (from airdrop) and few other ones, like CoinFi, Icon and COSS (sharing revenue is extremely popular and will grow overtime)
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
February 26, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I start:

- BTC
- POT 6m
- ETH
- xp coin 1w
- ripple 1y

Go!

I got this coin now

1.BTC
2.ETH
3.NEO
5.BTW
6.XP
7.ENV

started crypto on October 25 last year
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
February 26, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
90% of my current proftolio is ethereum classic and i plan to sell almost all of it in a week(short the rest of it)10% is litecoin that will sell in a day or two.Got some shitcoins that i will keep for few years just in case that one of them make it
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 11:42:41 AM
These are my holdings-
- Acc
- EXRN
- LCWP
- ebch
- Plc
- Flx
- Amm
- Nst
- Cgt
- Xgt
- Stq
- Ert
And so many others in myetherwallet

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I start:

- BTC
- POT 6m
- ETH
- xp coin 1w
- ripple 1y

Go!
I have Ethereum and bitcoin in my wallet, but it's not that big amount if I will compare to it to anyone's wallet. It sounds funny because I don't have a huge amount of money, but the good thing is, I have the courage to earn those coins. I tried to trade before because I just want to experience it and I saw in my account in yobit.net that I have smart coins which I really don't have any idea where it comes from and its value in the crypto world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
I have been holding dogecoin for more than two years and I am not going to sell it in near future. I have also been holding Bitcoin, some Ethereum and some Litecoin for six months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 26, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
See my signature below Smiley
My top 3 coins are NEO, Cardano, and Stellar Lumens.
But I also have OmiseGo, Tron, VeChain, EOS, Nano... and other smaller stakes.

Also invested in the XDCE token, after I had done a tonne on the company and people behind it. The only ICO I have invested in so far.
Activity: 112
February 26, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
Ethereum, Stellar, Neo are my forever hodls...

Other alts that I like include: republic protocol, te-food
Activity: 117
February 26, 2018, 03:43:36 AM
ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, xlm. But a lot of my experience, only a few coins, but it already provides considerable results. Besides that, I also have yet to coin another try because of lack of capital.
Activity: 504
February 26, 2018, 03:16:31 AM
as for me - i will keep these coins from half year to year: Bitcoin 50% and  Ethereum 50% . and can you guys explain why you keep these tokens? What are you waiting for from them?
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 02:01:33 AM

I start:

- BTC
- POT 6m
- ETH
- xp coin 1w
- ripple 1y

Go!

I have learnt a lot of things while actively trading in the crypto world and one of them is it not to hold, people say holders are winners but I believe that is wrong, you might wanna hold coins because it’s a strong project and has so many use cases, that’s good but let me explain which is better

As a trader I also thought holding was the best strategy and held oyster pearl till till the value of my holdings hit 10000USD, then it fell back again to 2000USD during all the fuds, and I didn’t sell because  I wanted to hodl.
Now that stupidity, what I was supposed to do was to sell at probably 9000 or 10000USD as it began to drop and buy again at 2000, buy low and sell high, that’s the best method, would have made so much more using that method, instead of holding foolishly, Its better to take advantage of the fud periods and wait till the coin drops drastically before you buy. So sell when you hear a fud is about to begin and buy the fucking dip

yeah as time goes on and trials you do learn to sell before the dip is coming. i lost so much from nano. from 10k to 3k so freaken sad. the dip is bound to happen and you have to learn to sell before you lose 50%. and buy back in on emotions. at the time i pulled out of bitcoin (15000 at the time) to put in nano too. damn double trouble
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 26, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

I start:

- BTC
- POT 6m
- ETH
- xp coin 1w
- ripple 1y

Go!
Hello, i just want to share my coins in my wallet. And i want your opinion too to determine or find it is the good alternative coin to invest. So, my altcoins that i hold is on the top list because i don't like taking risk so the trusted coin i hold like the ethereum, ripple, litecoin and in the bitcoin cash. These four only is in my wallet so i want your opinion if it is good
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 26, 2018, 01:24:05 AM
Hello all,

These are my favourites,

Eth
Waves
Zcl
Wct
Zero

I will wait  for all of them for 1 year..
Activity: 1344
February 26, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
These are some of the coins I still hold, as I see great potential for the next few months.
-NXT
-IgNIS
-ETC
-ETH
-BTG
-STK

There may be other coin entries that will potentially be in addition to the above I might be able to think about to buy it right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

I start:

- BTC
- POT 6m
- ETH
- xp coin 1w
- ripple 1y

Go!

I  holding : ETH, BLUE, ELTCOIN, CPY, RBEL BITCOINWHITE, EQUAL. I have plan to holding those assets until 6 month.

I want to write it down, but it will be messy and be long list, not really actualy. But here i give you spreadsheet to my holding coin https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rFT-OQ_uOwbUliiwwH9J-j3V7egyuIiho3BDfHmskb8/edit?usp=sharing

Wow, this spreadsheet very helpful! But still, I confuse on how to use that. Could you make it downloadable? Or it's not for public usage?
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: