Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 32. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 153
QSP
KMD
XRP
ARK
PIVX
VIA

I want more XMR/WAVES
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
I have also some coin for holding. Trx, xrp, tio, aion, eth and btc. I always like to hold different types of coin. I think holding is a one kind of investment and here is a chance to make good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
My portfolio is very short, currently I am holding snm, neo and ripple, these are great altcoins, I hope i get good return at the end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
I have only 3 coins for holding.

Litecoin for 1 year.
Dogecoin for 2 years.
Waves for 1 years.

I don't know, what is waiting for me.  But I hope I will not hopeless. It would be happy for me. Just like old bitcoin holders. Nothing to say, just time need for see better something.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
My list is following:
 - MCO
 - BTC
 - LTC
 - BETR
 - RKT
 - REAL
 - PRO
 - BNB
 - TRX
 - KICK
 - ATL
 - EDO

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
ada , iota , trx, xrp, linda, doge, pac, bnb , ETC, PRL , ONION, XVG

in small amounts

Invested 2,231$
Current Value : 1150$

so in total loss currently.

You will see your value rise dramatically in a probably 2-3 months.
Activity: 7
Hi

Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
My new hold coins for coming year:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neo
Cardano 8%
Genesis vision t 8%
Im done with researching coins. Pumping paycheck to paychecks to these till end of year.
Activity: 11
I hold LRC ( Loopring ) in 2 quarter 2018 year this open source ring-mining software . I thin them his doing this coin can go to the moon .
Activity: 182
IXT Insurance Gen Re
NGC Payment Roger Ver

Although it is my personal forecast to the end, I believe that the market capitalization of these currencies will grow to several hundred times the present time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
My holdings are:

Larger positions: BTC, NEO, ACT, IDXM, ZEC, PXS

Smaller positions WINGS, QSP, XMR, AION, TRAC, EVE, ZIL, AURA, ELF, DTA, SPHTX, REQ, PIVX

Hopefully some 10x there in the next market boom, especially from the recent ICO coins that are selling at near ICO price on smaller exchanges.
Activity: 28
Good time now i have many
Ven, Trx, nuls, eth, bcpt, ARK n ICX
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
My top most holding coins are no doubt.BTC & ETH.Both are stable somewhere now and expected to reach higher return in coming few months.
Other coins of my Crypto basket are
1.LTC
2.XPR
3.XMR
4.NEO
5.ADA
6.IOTA
 These coins have tremendous potential to grow at a high rate and more beneficial more than my expectations.These are based on updated block chain technology and enormous high profile project developed is supportive to all of these.
Activity: 3
End of the year I do not have any coin and the beginning of the new year I will have MTC. That sounds great.
Activity: 182
im hodling

BTC
ETH
GNT
PASC
VIA
STRAT
EOS
ADA
UBQ
WAVES
BNT
PIVX
STORM
LBC
ZEC
INS
BTS
IGNIS
MWAT
XTZ
Activity: 243
For now I don’t have too many coins because I have to sell some of them. And the rest of them are; swarm, tron, Herocoin, electroneum, idex. I earn all of them from bounties and waiting for their rising. And I also have espers and kin to hold long term. I believe their potential.
Activity: 58

So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I start:

- BTC
- POT 6m
- ETH
- xp coin 1w
- ripple 1y

Go!

I am holding many coin mushrooms such as TRX, XVG, EOS and in addition MTC. Mostly I invest, but I am most impressed with MTC, being a coin I have earned free by promoting their project.  It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. They are sharing free, if you care please check in https://marineco.in/ico.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I start:

- BTC
- POT 6m
- ETH
- xp coin 1w
- ripple 1y

Go!
The coins which i really like to hold are CIVIC and ripple. Both the coins are very very unique and can show tremendous amount of growth in the future.
CIVIC is a coin based upon the idea of identity verification with help of Blockchain technology and has a really strong development team.
Ripple on the other hand is based upon the idea if global value transfer and many banks like bank of America have partnered with ripple so this coin can really explode in the future.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10

I start:

- BTC
- POT 6m
- ETH
- xp coin 1w
- ripple 1y

Go!

I don't have many token like you but i just holding one and hope this token value become high in the incoming future.

-ASTR (ASTRCoin)

Because i'm not to old on this cryptocurrencies so i have this only token.
Activity: 20
only coins i am holding longterm right now are Bitcoin and VeChain. Would love to find some other that promising projects tho.
Pages:
Jump to: