Pages:
Author

Topic: I hope this helps new crypto investors, do not hesitate to read - page 3. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...

I hope this helps
That is pretty bolded enough to know and how to prevent from being a dumb loser in crypto investment. Ignorance will lead us to nowhere but we are truly aware of the real situation in the market, certainly, this will not going to happen to us.

People shouldn't have to be fooled by false promises and out from reality, doubling the money scheme, instant returns, being listed in the huge exchange. These are all promises that people are usually being robbed off. I don't know if this a sort of marketing strategy in order to attract investors but most likely this is a way to scam people with their unrealistic promises.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Not bad advice but I doubt many people are going to listen, those that will read through your post are the ones that are already doing most of this stuff anyway while the ones that need this the most are on their own world thinking about all the money they are going to earn with their useless coins, I know it is difficult to accept but being honest there is not much we can do for people like them and sooner or later they will lose their money to scammers.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
These are good laid down points but however irrespective of the fact this is mainly for newbies as you stated I think it is also meant for everyone, because in one way or the other we most times fall into one of the points. Among all the points, I think point 2 is really the main thing; this is because most projects team are good in building catchy websites and creating attractive whitepapers while in reality, they have nothing to offer. Thus, focusing on the utility of any project first, one can be able to know a lot about the project while having the power to engage the team with tactical questions for better understanding.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
Thank you for this.. It's really helpful. I will be looking forward to more posts by you. I want to ask if you give signals on possible alts to buy and when to sell them.
This is a really helpful post for crypto investors. Here are some tips on how to invest in crypto and how to overcome them. However, it is very difficult to predict the state of the crypto market, even experienced people often face losses. So read, learn and experience more on this subject without relying on anyone; Hopefully success will come.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Many members must have spread this countless time on this forum before, we need to keep doing this because of the new users joining this forum almost everyday, There are some do and don't that newbies need to avoid if they want to buy coins, this are few warnings from me

1. Beware of low marketcap coins, they are more profitable but less reliable, they can die real fast

2. Forget website designs and max supply, focus more on real use case (utility) than anything else

3. Make sure teams are really who they claim they are and make sure they have two or more knowledge about crypto

4. I prefer well know coins or project, it doesn't have to be old altcoins, for example Wazirx token, Tezos, Comp, Cartesi, these coins are popular and new but still popular

5. Stay away from projects that are listed on rubbish exchanges, these exchanges are token killers with wash trades and fake volumes, e.g p2pb2b, exmarket, latoken, vindax.

6. For trading lessons or try outs be more friendly with top exchanges, they have better interface, highest volumes and highest liquidity

7. You want to make profits and you don't want to wait too long? I suggest IEO, make sure you follow top exchanges social media groups to stay updated about new IEO, especially binance and kucoin, it's always profitable

8. The best time to buy bags of coins and tokens is when bear attack the market, do not buy coins and tokens when price is surging or pumping.

9. Check projects github, make sure it's active and well updated from time to time, you can easily spot bad projects through their github, some don't even have GitHub

10. Crypto investment is risky, always invest what you can afford to lose, we are all humans and we can never tell what will happen between a project team in future, anything can happen.

I hope this helps

Most of your reminders are true and correct, but excuse me for one you've mentioned in the above about in IEO,
because not all project under by this IEO become successful in the end. And this was true I've seen it with my own
both eyes. Then , the rest are correct.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
very important points, thanks op for sharing very good ideas so everyone especially those who are newbies can read and understand them
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
These tips are helpful for newbies.

We know its not easy to choose a good coin or projects to support that can guarantee us a sure profit.

But with proper knowledge and understanding we can make ourselves aware of what to keep in mind and avoid when investing.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Many members must have spread this countless time on this forum before, we need to keep doing this because of the new users joining this forum almost everyday, There are some do and don't that newbies need to avoid if they want to buy coins, this are few warnings from me

1. Beware of low marketcap coins, they are more profitable but less reliable, they can die real fast

2. Forget website designs and max supply, focus more on real use case (utility) than anything else

3. Make sure teams are really who they claim they are and make sure they have two or more knowledge about crypto

4. I prefer well know coins or project, it doesn't have to be old altcoins, for example Wazirx token, Tezos, Comp, Cartesi, these coins are popular and new but still popular

5. Stay away from projects that are listed on rubbish exchanges, these exchanges are token killers with wash trades and fake volumes, e.g p2pb2b, exmarket, latoken, vindax.

6. For trading lessons or try outs be more friendly with top exchanges, they have better interface, highest volumes and highest liquidity

7. You want to make profits and you don't want to wait too long? I suggest IEO, make sure you follow top exchanges social media groups to stay updated about new IEO, especially binance and kucoin, it's always profitable

8. The best time to buy bags of coins and tokens is when bear attack the market, do not buy coins and tokens when price is surging or pumping.

9. Check projects github, make sure it's active and well updated from time to time, you can easily spot bad projects through their github, some don't even have GitHub

10. Crypto investment is risky, always invest what you can afford to lose, we are all humans and we can never tell what will happen between a project team in future, anything can happen.

I hope this helps

Yeah, nice one from you.  And I can see some improvement upon the one posted before.  Newbies investors need to be warmed expressly even on a daily basis to invest/trade with extreme caution.  Just an addition. If you have an experienced and trustworthy person in crypto space, you can also move closer to them for some guidance.  It really helped me a lot.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
I wish I could drop a merit for this one.
In #9 to add it up, check their repositories if they're actively working on the project.
I've seen some having their first repository in a month then seems like it is going forever to have another repository.
For the utility cases, check their WPs.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
You have stated well and it is very educative; but for me, i think it doesn't matter if a project is popular or not; what matters is if it adds value to the crypto hemisphere, one thing certain is that, as long as a projects offer a realistic and good product, with good hype, chances of success are high. Also, as newbies; the first thing you have to remember that investment is a risk, be it crypto currency investment or outside the blockchain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
It’s good for newbie investors, you are really well said that's why like to read that's type of post, I think at this time DeFi project future is good, now investor invest that's type of project also i like Defi project...
Yes DeFi projects are good choice for newbies who have some money to spare, presently I can say that ROI is certainly if you choose good DeFi project to invest on, the HYPe isn't going to die off very soon and it's possible that DeFi will bring new market surge into crypto space this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This would be a really helpful since it also indicates the possible threats that is available to all vulnerable users. Every user needs to read this from time to time to not forget what are efficient steps that we can take before investing on different Alternate Coins. Investing is a big decision that needs to be made since it will be involving your own money and we need to follow safe guidelines so we do not just throw our money away.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
It's wise to stay away from any market predictions, I started my crypto journey through prediction websites and crypto analysts on social media, it doesn't end well, find ways to deal with crypto yourself, through learning of course, this is the only right path
Activity: 1148
Thank you for this.. It's really helpful. I will be looking forward to more posts by you. I want to ask if you give signals on possible alts to buy and when to sell them.
Hello Mate, predicting signals on Altcoin is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand, because anyone will be very difficult in providing predictions of market conditions, even experienced people can experience losses at a time he never expected, so don't just ask because it also will not help you much, but multiply reading and learning and practice so that you will better understand what you ask here.
Activity: 210
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Signals are risky, even investment analysts are misleading too, better use cases and good utility should be the main reasons for you to invest in any coins, you are the boss of yourself, do not walk in others shadows, be willing to learn and learn over again then many things that are shady to you about crypto will become more clearing
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I don’t like the first point. There are a lot of good coins with very small capitalization and I buy them very often because there is work on the development of the project. such coins can bring 1000 percent profit
The first point is very clear and understanding, OP said low marketcap coins are more profitable but more risky than top altcoins, for newbies this is the best advice you can pass on. It's left for newbies to make a choice
Yeah, you're right. Low ranking coins or new altcoins contain a greater risk than other coins. For a newbie, they better avoid investing in those coins for their own safety. First of all, they don't have enough experience to know how to invest in those high-risk projects. Undoubtedly, those projects can generate hundred percent of profits however the risks are great as well! My advice for newbie is investing in top coins and top altcoins only until you have enough confident and experience to go with low ranking coins or new altcoins.

Problem with newbies investing in BTC, ETH and other high ranking coins is that they (newbies) expect high gains (10x and more) which is hard to get with those coins. But that's with everything where people can invest their money: the higher the risk, the higher is potential profit/loss. People that invest should always have that on their mind.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 515
I don’t like the first point. There are a lot of good coins with very small capitalization and I buy them very often because there is work on the development of the project. such coins can bring 1000 percent profit
The first point is very clear and understanding, OP said low marketcap coins are more profitable but more risky than top altcoins, for newbies this is the best advice you can pass on. It's left for newbies to make a choice
Yeah, you're right. Low ranking coins or new altcoins contain a greater risk than other coins. For a newbie, they better avoid investing in those coins for their own safety. First of all, they don't have enough experience to know how to invest in those high-risk projects. Undoubtedly, those projects can generate hundred percent of profits however the risks are great as well! My advice for newbie is investing in top coins and top altcoins only until you have enough confident and experience to go with low ranking coins or new altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
Activity: 464

when we picking up project with low marketcap we must really analize it well. as you said it can die fastly, but if we truely find good project with low market cap we will find next gems that will give us huge profit.

dont tempted with cheap price when market crashing. many people said its be best time to fill our bag, but in fact we still have minus floating when buying in unpopular and have less quality.
That's not the way I captured what OP is saying, I think it's still referring to top altcoins that are over priced or too costly, I can't invest in COMP DeFi project presently because the price per token is too high, I can start buying if price dumps big
waiting price correction to get best price was good effort we can do to minimize risk involved. dont trapped in FOMO , if we dont loss our money when buying on peak. many coins that make us miss the train, we impatient when see this. if we want  to minimize the risk we must wait it to corrected.
Pages:
Jump to: