Pages:
Author

Topic: I hope this helps new crypto investors, do not hesitate to read - page 4. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
Hm you did have a point, IEO can't be trusted but if the IEO is on binance or okex and Kucoin you will definitely make some profits in a short time, those IEO projects only takes minutes before the whole tokens got sold out, there is assurance of 2x upward
Trustworthy or not to the IEO also depends on what exchange is taking place, if IEO is held on a bad exchange, then obviously it cannot be trusted because the benefits will also not exist, but it is different from the IEO that takes place at the top exchange such as Binance, Okex and Kucoin, the average IEO there can benefit everyone who follows it.
Agree, joining IEO project you have to be really careful about choosing project, only select IEO projects made on large Exchange, like Binance, Kucoin or Okex, besides that you should stay away from the garbage IEO project. Actually new investors have a lot of information about this, I think they must read information from this forum before starting investing in IEO project.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
When I was new in crypto I had to learn all of this on my own and had experienced a lot of ups and downs and I think it is all worth it. This is worth reading if you are new to crypto because some people are easily attracted to projects they hear that can give then an "X" amount of profit if they invest. Crypto is not a magic that can provide you such profit without taking a huge amount of risk.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don’t like the first point. There are a lot of good coins with very small capitalization and I buy them very often because there is work on the development of the project. such coins can bring 1000 percent profit
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I'm quite familiar with those types of discussions when it comes to different investments in coins. The low market volume wouldn't be reliable enough and would succeed unless you are the developer and you would dump the coins in the market. This is why most of the unknown coins are shitcoins in general and would only benefit the developers.

I hope that people would actually read these types of threads for their own benefit. Some people just invest their money when they see an "easy" profit with these ones. Being able to afford to lose would benefit you in the long term for sure because people are taking "smart" risks as well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Many members must have spread this countless time on this forum before, we need to keep doing this because of the new users joining this forum almost everyday, There are some do and don't that newbies need to avoid if they want to buy coins, this are few warnings from me

1. Beware of low marketcap coins, they are more profitable but less reliable, they can die real fast

when we picking up project with low marketcap we must really analize it well. as you said it can die fastly, but if we truely find good project with low market cap we will find next gems that will give us huge profit.

8. The best time to buy bags of coins and tokens is when bear attack the market, do not buy coins and tokens when price is surging or pumping.
dont tempted with cheap price when market crashing. many people said its be best time to fill our bag, but in fact we still have minus floating when buying in unpopular and have less quality.
That's not the way I captured what OP is saying, I think it's still referring to top altcoins that are over priced or too costly, I can't invest in COMP DeFi project presently because the price per token is too high, I can start buying if price dumps big
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Many members must have spread this countless time on this forum before, we need to keep doing this because of the new users joining this forum almost everyday, There are some do and don't that newbies need to avoid if they want to buy coins, this are few warnings from me

1. Beware of low marketcap coins, they are more profitable but less reliable, they can die real fast

when we picking up project with low marketcap we must really analize it well. as you said it can die fastly, but if we truely find good project with low market cap we will find next gems that will give us huge profit.

8. The best time to buy bags of coins and tokens is when bear attack the market, do not buy coins and tokens when price is surging or pumping.
dont tempted with cheap price when market crashing. many people said its be best time to fill our bag, but in fact we still have minus floating when buying in unpopular and have less quality.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Good complied list though, but I don't agree with IEO because its still risky in crypto investments, better try day trading than investing on an unknown project.If you can buy tokens from top exchanges then it might give you chance to make profits but if you miss the perfect time the token value will be dumped and you need to wait too long to recover from it.
Hm you did have a point, IEO can't be trusted but if the IEO is on binance or okex and Kucoin you will definitely make some profits in a short time, those IEO projects only takes minutes before the whole tokens got sold out, there is assurance of 2x upward
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Good complied list though, but I don't agree with IEO because its still risky in crypto investments, better try day trading than investing on an unknown project.If you can buy tokens from top exchanges then it might give you chance to make profits but if you miss the perfect time the token value will be dumped and you need to wait too long to recover from it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

2. Forget website designs and max supply, focus more on real use case (utility) than anything else

3. Make sure teams are really who they claim they are and make sure they have two or more knowledge about crypto

4. I prefer well know coins or project, it doesn't have to be old altcoins, for example Wazirx token, Tezos, Comp, Cartesi, these coins are popular and new but still popular

5. Stay away from projects that are listed on rubbish exchanges, these exchanges are token killers with wash trades and fake volumes, e.g p2pb2b, exmarket, latoken, vindax.

6. For trading lessons or try outs be more friendly with top exchanges, they have better interface, highest volumes and highest liquidity

7. You want to make profits and you don't want to wait too long? I suggest IEO, make sure you follow top exchanges social media groups to stay updated about new IEO, especially binance and kucoin, it's always profitable

9. Check projects github, make sure it's active and well updated from time to time, you can easily spot bad projects through their github, some don't even have GitHub

10. Crypto investment is risky, always invest what you can afford to lose, we are all humans and we can never tell what will happen between a project team in future, anything can happen.

I hope this helps
Pages:
Jump to: