Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 22. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 02:27:37 AM
If you are certain of your investment choice then there is nothing stopping you and if you are sure of the decisions you are making then go ahead and commit, just be careful not to commit too much money in an ICO, these are projects with no certainties nd might fil anytime, only invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 238
August 02, 2018, 02:21:04 AM
The right decision to start a career with investing in ICO. Now perhaps this is the only opportunity to make money in this market. I advise you to go to the site icodrops and study the projects that are there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:15:41 PM
Should be really careful when choosing an ICO project is the best thing you should know.
Almost all of ICO in this year can't give you an instant profit because of the market situation.
Activity: 23
August 01, 2018, 10:09:06 PM
Maybe you should aim just little quatities in various projects, you said you're new and that may lead you to making some bad decisions, which you eventually will have to make in order to learn something new, but it would be better if it is without too much risks involved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 09:57:10 PM
That's a very risky way, especially in relation to todays market, ICOs are not stable at all and currently there are no proofs that situation will change later.

Yes, it's because of the situation of the current market from days to days that keep going down.
It really affects the price of token that currently on ICO stage. And then makes the prices drop even lower on ICO price when on the exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:48:24 PM
The crypto investments just hold and wait till the right time then buy it to get high profit and buying and selling the bitcoin is the best investment and bitcoin has great benefits to us.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
Dear friend. As a newbie i think we should research something related Crypto world and know how does it work. After that we should ask some famous guys who can help us to buy good ICOs. This time some guys give me Eloncity project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-eloncity-power-the-world-for-free-4443361. I hope you can win with it. Good luck
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
In these difficult days, I would recommend that you take extra care, because it often buys tokens at a lower price on the crypto exchange. This is mainly due to private sales and sales of investment funds without locks tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
I do not dare invest much in ICO, I fear they are fake, I do not dare because my capital is small and my experience is not much, the market now the investment in ICo quite risky, maybe the price tokens will decrease after being exchanged.
Activity: 124
August 01, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
I do not think that investing in ICOs is the safest ,the same can be invested in cryptocurrencies directly .
Activity: 420
August 01, 2018, 09:17:37 AM
Of course invest in ICO is a excellent decision but before you have to collect all information about particular project in which you want to invest by that your money will invest in excellent project and will safe.
Activity: 406
August 01, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
Yes, ICO is becoming a good choice for investment in the world of crypto. But in any case, you need to thoroughly study the proposals and prospects of each project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 05:42:31 PM
Please be careful when participating in ICO's. There are a lot of Scam ICO's going on. always do researches about the ICO before participate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
July 31, 2018, 05:38:14 PM
That's a very risky way, especially in relation to todays market, ICOs are not stable at all and currently there are no proofs that situation will change later.
Activity: 322
July 31, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
Investing in ICO can bring you a lot of money only if you know how to avoid scammers, so it is pretty hard for a newbie

Being scammed by an ico will only occur if you will not read the platform because you can always research about the project and the developers involved in the current ico in order to determine if they are legitimate or not.
Activity: 248
July 31, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
That's a superb idea, ICOs investments is very nice source for huge profits, just get your investment right,
You can also check this project out for investment https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-blackbox-operating-system-the-future-of-work-6-weeks-only-4644346
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
I think the new Skynet project will be successful. The ICO has started recently. A good team and quite well-known major partners.
https://skynet.co
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 31, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
stop it.
Do not invest in ICOs,
most of them are SCAMs.
Thank you for your valuable haiku, most ICOs are scam but there are also legit ICOs, one has to spend many hours to check all details on ICO, team members, their experience, whitepaper, idea.
Many investors in cryptocurrency tend to invest money without thinking too much as you can never know what ICO will go tens if not hundreds time up.
Expression is don't put all eggs in one basket and you will be fine.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
Investing in ICO can bring you a lot of money only if you know how to avoid scammers, so it is pretty hard for a newbie
Activity: 57
July 31, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
It's a perfectly normal solution . Your investment in ICO ,can be quite a good thing .
Pages:
Jump to: