Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 24. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
And whats are your results?
I know that a year ago ICO investment profits were arround 1500%. This year it is little bit diffrent arround -80% Cheesy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
I think it is necessary to invest not only in ICO ,as now it is difficult to choose a promising one.Still need to buy coins,you can choose from a ton of attention right now to reduce risks.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 27, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
Earlier, I also invested only in ICO, but then I saw that many projects after the end of bounty campaigns, the price of the token may fall and below the price of ICO. This does not happen for all projects, but it happens more often than usual.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 27, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
I will like to say as Good as investing in ICO is,  it is also important and wise to spread your investment into other asset class available in cryptocurrency.  Altcoin  , bitcoin and lending is a very good and profitable way to invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:06:57 AM
in my opinion, investing in ico can bring the greatest profit than any other type of investment
Activity: 48
July 27, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns and hold my tokens. Remember, you have to be very careful when investing in ICO.
Activity: 41
July 27, 2018, 06:04:30 AM
I suggest read Whitepaper and check the group on Rocketreach and LinkedIn. Go in their socials, for the most part in great ICOs people group chiefs answer inquiries as well as CEOs too. In the event that it's all great, you can without much of a stretch put resources into such ICO.
Activity: 44
July 26, 2018, 10:01:03 PM
I trust such huge numbers of US occupants, most particularly the individuals who are crypto devotee, will be glad to have all these boycott lifted and might want to partake and become tied up with such a large number of ICO. Despite the fact that, I am not inhabitant in the US, but rather I have companions there who might want to take part in great ICO.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:16:49 AM
There is one ICO which is going to start on the 5th of September 2018. It is an ICO which is dedicated towards the well being of the environment. A noble project called SET or Set4Earth which aims at bringing a change on this planet by encouraging good health and fitness level. This offering from Wardwizard Joy E-Bike helps in reducing the carbon footprint by zero emissions with environment-friendly products or offerings like e-cycle, air purifier, and outdoor air pollution controller. You can avail good discounts on these products with the help of SET Tokens.

To know more, please visit:

To know more, please visit:

Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pre-ico-set-introducing-blockchain-to-ecofriendly-product-marketplace-3177872

You can also check out various articles and press releases abut these projects on: https://coindelite.com/
Activity: 82
July 26, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
I prefer to invest ico but there are a lot of scam projects. I am the beginner of the cyripto world too. I am reading articles in forum if i find the good opportunities i want to invest some projects
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Ico does provide great potential, but of course only a small part will actually produce, especially in the current situation. But as long as we don't expect instant profits, it doesn't seem to be a problem, because even coins like ethereum take several years to really give a big profit.
Activity: 350
July 25, 2018, 09:19:09 PM
Invest only in the ico - I believe the high risk of losing all the money. We need to allocate risks - to buy stable coins: bitcoin and ethereum. Starshine money in altcoins and ico projects

I also invest in ICO only and I believe by choosing the good project in ICO can give us also a good income. There are many interesting projects that can be choose, but be careful on the scammers around, better to study first their project before putting any amount for investments.
Activity: 82
July 25, 2018, 05:27:59 PM
Invest only in the ico - I believe the high risk of losing all the money. We need to allocate risks - to buy stable coins: bitcoin and ethereum. Starshine money in altcoins and ico projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
July 25, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
Yeah because of the creepy marked, it invested my gains in ICOs. In 6 ICOS.
DIW: loss compared with ICO Price -80%
Valid: loss compared with ICO Price -80%
Peculium: loss compared with ICO Price -10%
Savedroid: loss compared with ICO Price - i think 99% ^^
Intro Blockchain and ETHInc are still open but lets see.

I think my choices are still good but i thought i can make fast money. But now i think. Only invest in ICO with long term interest. Marked droppt very hard in that ICO time.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
investing in ico lots of risks to be faced, especially if ico fails then you will not get anything, you will lose money. but investing in ico have a good profit if you are right in choosing ico, hope you are lucky guys.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 03:54:07 PM
You can just give a trial to Epik. Well, i will not but say you do your own research too, perhaps, it might suit your interest. Whatever advise is given to you, ensure you research on it before investing.
Activity: 266
July 25, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
Your choice is good but you should be cautious, as I have observed nowadays some ICO’s possess false promises. By the way you have an interesting choice coming from a person who is new to this kind of field.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 07:45:04 AM
May be you are right and I don't support the idea of investing in ICOs only. I like investing in cryptocurrencies or holding where I can be sure in the profit.

I agree with you. I am doing the same Smiley
Activity: 574
July 25, 2018, 07:31:17 AM
Better right now buy from the top 10 rotates, that after the end of the growth of the bitter, everyone see them to see 2x or higher .... ICO will come into the autumn, now nothing good.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 25, 2018, 07:30:08 AM
Why you invest only to ICO's? Why also invested to the coin who are already in the market and this is less risk and you can get more profit if you buy good altcoin. In ICO's you can get more profit because you purchase cheaper but it is risky because possible to not listed to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: