Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 38. (Read 10150 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
I think that you can ask advice about how to invest your money only from someone you trust and only if this person is well versed in this matter.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 23, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
Well, you have a high-risk choice. I think you should not invest in ICO only.
Unless you already believe that ICO will have a good team and products.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 23, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
Now, do not invest too often in ICOs, most of them do not bring profit. It is better to wait for the coin to go to the exchange.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
I observed and found some good qualities with the project in ICO I do not support investing in ICO because you have to wait so long sometimes you have to wait for 1 year or more More than that, just have a risk mindset along the lines and never feel panic when it is possible that the harm is falling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
June 23, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
I can tell that you're brave man!
I never really trust in ICOs. even I invested quite alot.
I never use 40% of my money to invest in ICOs. it's simply too risky
and I think you should think again, losing all your money at once is very bad feeling.

You know,spending money in risky activity that can get you zero back - it is not named "brave", there is another word to describe it Smiley
It is good decision to invest in ICOs but it requires high level of responsibility - you need to make a research before giving your money
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 23, 2018, 11:20:37 AM
I agree with you, as a beginner it's ok to start on investing in a Ico. Only choose it very carefully and be prepared for a hight volatility.
Activity: 93
June 23, 2018, 11:16:27 AM
in my opinion, the investment in ICO has a big risk. But the advantage is also great. And if you are sure you can participate in many investment ICO. If you want to get the ICO are nice, then I suggest you to be more selective in choosing the ICO project. There are many potential ICO if you thoroughly look for in treath bounties.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 09:36:53 AM
ICO investment  is very beneficial  than other  investment.  But find out  real ICO is very difficult. Large number of ICO  scam / fake. Their main object to collect money from market.  If you learn  more about ICO and consult  with expart. I hope that You will be succeed.
Activity: 92
June 23, 2018, 06:26:36 AM
as the use with work of evaluation to shows with chance on disputing unit on works as displacement, investors to collects as keeping to stands being within the limit of distribution and returning with nominals as might to saves the different on excess with the tasks of moderation.
Activity: 85
June 23, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
First of all the project should be promising and remarkable. Secondly, it should have a great potential. Thirdly, the team members should be qualified in their works.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 12:17:13 AM
I recommend read Whitepaper and check the team on Rocketreach and LinkedIn. Go in their socials, usually in good ICOs not only community managers answer questions but CEOs as well. If it's all good, you can easily invest in such ICO.
Activity: 136
June 22, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
If you have that courage and you have the a faith of what you are doing in crypto. then it should be better for you. But think first before before making any decisions. and take any risk what it bought to you.
Activity: 149
June 22, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
I suggest you to do your own research because to find a good ICO is the only thing you have to do if you wanna invest good.

Go for Liven and Treon ICO, I like these and they have good potential. Liven is my favourite I just completed the whitepaper, I think the most amazing thing about this project is that its an already established business.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Every person who came to the crypto currency should gain experience himself, then he will be able to find the right solution for his investments. To listen to others, not an option.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
June 22, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

I can tell that you're brave man!
I never really trust in ICOs. even I invested quite alot.
I never use 40% of my money to invest in ICOs. it's simply too risky
and I think you should think again, losing all your money at once is very bad feeling.
Activity: 532
June 22, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
Now there are very few promising projects that conduct ICO, during which I would decide to invest in their project. Tokens of many projects are now better to buy on the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 270
June 22, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
I like investing in ICO too, it’s most profitable. If you want to earn with ICO, but you must be careful with scammers.

Good way of thinking
Activity: 91
June 22, 2018, 08:59:48 AM
I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
Activity: 91
June 22, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
For the moment I really can not say which but what I can say is that it's always better not to ask opinions from random people here in forums because many people can give bad or misleading suggestions just to promote their own favorite coins, but All we have to do is do our own research pretty well so we all do not have to ask for some advice that can cause a loss than our later earnings.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
June 22, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
I believe so many US residents, most especially those who are crypto enthusiast, will be happy to have all these ban lifted and would like to participate and buy into so many ICO. Although, i am not resident in the US, but i have friends there who would like to participate in good ICO.

For me this is very strange that the US citizens are prohibited to join ICO, because they are actually one of the most payment able country, so if only I see you would have a chance to have us, I think there would be way more successful.
Pages:
Jump to: