Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 39. (Read 10150 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 7
June 22, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
While investing take into consideration rates provided at www.icoguide.com the platfomr rates are not paid and you will be able to take better decision.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 03:09:38 AM
I think most ico is a fraud now, or they're worthless. They're just fooling money right now. They can't even achieve their goals.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
June 22, 2018, 01:00:43 AM
Investing in ICO is really worthy, specially when you got a legit ICO and their project is really a good for long term position, it will help you get a big return profits, that's why I am planning now to start again to join in some ICO, ICO about blockchain protocol are the best!
Activity: 180
June 22, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
set your own options ico you want to invest, no need to listen to advice from others because you are in control of your own money, for that do first research on the program you want to invest by analyzing it from various sources until you believe this is the best
Activity: 121
June 22, 2018, 12:49:16 AM
Now adays ico do dump even below it's initial Ico price, it's better to stay cool with idex that's where you get nice gem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 22, 2018, 12:39:10 AM
Maybe you want to say buy coins after ICO's
I see all projects drop their price when go to the market, peoples sell bonus tokens for free
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 12:38:35 AM
Having gone through the site of that project, I observed and found some good qualities with the project. But my Guy, advise or decision here is not at all enough for you to rely upon since one may be negligently and ignorantly lead astray if you don't leap before you lap on such ideas offered.
More about your decision, may be you should try in your next deal avoid putting all your eggs in just one basket in case an inevitability occurred due to the strong volatility nature of so many coins.
More so, just have the mindset of risk along the line and never feel panic when probably the adverse downed.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
June 22, 2018, 12:37:05 AM
DYOR

^^-- Thats an acronym for a very important reason.

IOW don't take anyone word on what project to trust.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 12:32:54 AM
I wouldn't invest only in ICOs. Maybe a couple here and there, but the safest thing to do is to hold Bitcoin, Eth.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 12:28:23 AM
I am currently active in forums and participate in signature campaigns and gifts. and I keep buying bitcoin and ethereum. Much safer than investing in ICO. Because It is difficult to identify now what ICO is best to choose from. Even big ICOs and reputable managers can trick you
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
Investing in ICO is good thing to do, I think it is the highest stage of cryptocurrency earnings, when you are beginning from social media bounties going onto signatures and media creating and you will end up with ICO investings.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
June 21, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
In my own opinion, investing into icos demands a good level of research. However, look at the reviews of new projects on ICOdrops, I think many will agree with me that these guys do their job well. Their rating structure is very nice and I believe this information would be valuable for you
I would not rely on any sites with ICOs ratings. It is better to do the analysis of projects yourself, because if you lose money, you can only blame yourself. Qualitative analysis of the project takes a lot of time, but it is worth all the effort. From current projects, I like the ENLTE project http://web.enlte.com. This project has its own purse (not the ERC20 token), it causes me more confidence in the project.
I think many successful projects initially have a good ranking when in a review of a website and there is the opposite. actually for the better way you have to do your own analysis because that will be invested is the capital you have if you lose, learn from experience then for your next investment can be better again.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
Investing only in ICOs can be a risk and not hedging strategy. You always have the risk of not finishing the project by different reasons you can not predict or influence on.
Activity: 109
June 21, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
ICO investing is very valuable for cryptocurrency newbies.  Aside the fact that ICO world introduce you to basic uses of cryptocurrency,  you are likely going to make profit from your investment in ICO.  ICO is actually an introduction to world of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 06:09:38 AM
I believe so many US residents, most especially those who are crypto enthusiast, will be happy to have all these ban lifted and would like to participate and buy into so many ICO. Although, i am not resident in the US, but i have friends there who would like to participate in good ICO.
Activity: 220
June 21, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
There is always a risk in every investment, but for the moment I do not really like to invest, I prefer to hunt, but if you still want to invest in ICO. You must choose correctly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 05:55:21 AM
In my own opinion, investing into icos demands a good level of research. However, look at the reviews of new projects on ICOdrops, I think many will agree with me that these guys do their job well. Their rating structure is very nice and I believe this information would be valuable for you
I would not rely on any sites with ICOs ratings. It is better to do the analysis of projects yourself, because if you lose money, you can only blame yourself. Qualitative analysis of the project takes a lot of time, but it is worth all the effort. From current projects, I like the ENLTE project http://web.enlte.com. This project has its own purse (not the ERC20 token), it causes me more confidence in the project.
Activity: 93
June 21, 2018, 05:07:29 AM
hi i don't think investing in an ico would be a good idea in these market conditions as most of them tend to trade way below ico level when they hit the exchanges unless the project is hyped beyond belief but you can keep an eye on ico's you would like to invest in and once they're on an exchange and the price dips then you can buy if you like the projects and did your research and everything checks.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:54:14 AM
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
Only invest ico is too risky i think . try invest good promising coin like btc ,eth, neo ,ltc that coin is good promising. but i dont support all the money to put in a ico market its risky job i think.
Pages:
Jump to: