Pages:
Author

Topic: I join 50 bounties - page 19. (Read 2207 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
October 02, 2018, 01:42:56 PM
50 bounty ! that's probably more than the number of campaigns I've been involved in in a year. bravo. great success. I hope they are quality projects and you get good profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
Yes, as long as you didn't do anything against the rules of every single campaign you joined. It's reasonable for me and I think it pays way more higher than a regular job.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
October 02, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
I would like you to later write what came out of it. I myself am very interested. Although I would not do this anyway ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 01:35:29 PM
I think that in principle it is possible to have time to participate in 50 bounty companies and with the right organization, it will take no more than 5 hours a day.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?
It is better to take part in 2-3 really good and profitable bounty companies than to participate in 50 unclear what. Well, if at least half of them will pay bounty hunters. Just wasting your time. Look for normal and be engaged closely it, sense will be much more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 01:32:59 PM
Joining all of bounties as of now is a good thing. But you should choose carefully so that it wont waste your time. I have 20 bounties as of now, and need to spend 2 hours more or less to finish daily task. But you should also considering that not all of them are legit, some of them is scam or shit coins. Some of them won't pay you so choose wisely a bounty manager for assurance of payment. In that amount possibly half of it are scams and you won't get payment for it. But time will pass by you will understand and control your self on how to select a good project.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 02, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
I think this is too much for you, you will get exhausted and doll not be able to manage all of them effectively. If you don't any other job doing, I think participating in 5 to 10 projects is still ok, and you should be to get something tangible out of them if you participate in many of the sub-campaigns
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
That' s amazing. So, how you are planning to manage them? I think it will be hard to manage do many bounties.
Activity: 196
October 02, 2018, 01:15:48 PM
Well, if the projects are good then of course you can , although you perform probably the social network I think and now I think it's far vypolnil 2-3 bounty to invest in content and get good money
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 01:13:31 PM
You should pick 10 best bounty for you to join and try to optimize reward in content, signature campaign, that will be better strategy for you, trust me, I used to join 30 bounty at once but finally I realized that is not the good choice
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
You joined 50 bounties within one day? huge bounty i can't imagine how you maintain it because you have to submit report in everyday.
Really you are a good hard worker. Around 15-20 bounty campaign is perfect for me, time is big fact for submitting report in just time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 02, 2018, 01:06:56 PM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?
I think you are referring to social media bounties which is also profitable but for me having 50 bounties at the same time is not a joke. As a bounty hunter I can only focus a signature bounty, don't even participate on social media bounties as I don't like to submit reports repeatedly since it looks so messy for me though I tried it once before and I am having fun woith it and earn decent amount of tokens. For me quality over quantity makes sense.
Activity: 470
October 02, 2018, 01:02:33 PM
I think this is good. If you your choice was right, you will get a good profit. Especially when market start grow.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 02, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

are you serious lol
50 bounties at once? Or seperated

However, i believe you can actually handle it if you manage your time well
Especially since bounty last for quite some time, in the case you were late, you don't get penalty or etc

Hence, i think it is reasonable as long as you get paid accordingly to what you have give out
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 12:45:23 PM
Well nothing is wrong if you joined over 50 bounties as long you can manage it and follow all the rules. Your hard working person to do a 50 bounties as long you earn a good earnings in bounties.
Activity: 364
October 02, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
When I first joined the bounty I was like you but it really did not work. If you only participate in social campaign you should look to sites such as bountyhive, bountyplatform it will automatically calculate for you .-> improve productivity
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
October 02, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
I already understood that quality is more important than quantity, so I try to take part only in the most promising projects. There are usually no more than 20 of them.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
October 02, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
 I joined 12-15 bounties at a time which was had for me to manage and to track work progress. if you are managing all 50 bounties then bravo. But we can't just join bounty of any project. In some case, your work will not get paid as the ICO turns out to be a scam. So I suggest filter some bounties from your current list and save your time and give time where it is necessary.
Activity: 1302
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 02, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
Great if you are able to do it well by participating in 50 bounty projects, only a few suggestions about job rules must be obeyed and check your work every week so that your work is not in vain, be careful with scam bounties
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
Thats hear to good things. But you keep to mind do every task with properly rules and conditions. Also anytimes touch with all bounty rules and check every week your stakes. Anyway You will can get lot of value cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: