Pages:
Author

Topic: I join 50 bounties - page 21. (Read 2207 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 02:30:01 PM
If you earned a lot of money from these 50 bounties You have shouldnt ask was reasonable. You can more spend time for finding good bounties you will be winner in long term. You didnt spend money just spend time. I guess you should continue this situation. This is very good but dont hinder this bounties.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
Your such amazing talent, i almost believe in your skills doing 50 bounties participation. How can you manage that all, i wanting maybe you didn't even eating the right food at exact time. Contented with 1 campaign participation is a good quality output you can shared or work on in endorsing the product and make focus on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
If you are talking about Twitter campaigns - it wasn't a reasonable idea, because during these market conditions only few projects will reach a softcap and pay to the bounty participants.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
maybe you joined 50 bounties with social media campaigns, right? I've joined 100+ social media campaign, but that's not good because the results aren't satisfying. you better join in the signature and article / blog campaign.
If you have a good account in social networks, then it’s good idea to participate. Signature campaigns are even better, but you can only participate in one of them at the same time.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 01, 2018, 01:45:31 PM
How much time does it take you to watch 50 projects realistically? After all, you need to look just like what is written in the chats of projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
50 bounties? what magic you use?
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

Joining 1 good bounty is much more worth then participating in 50 or even 100 bad/scam bounties. Its better to first invest your time in learning about the upcoming projects, the fundamentals behind it. Consider joining a bounty like you are investing in there ICO yourself. If not money, you are putting up a lot of effort and time and this makes you equal to an investor.

I agree that one company can bring much more than 80 or even 100. But now it’s very difficult to find such campaign. Moreover, all payments in recent times has reduced.
Activity: 616
October 01, 2018, 04:35:47 AM
Can you manage participating in all of them? I think you should focus on 1 or 2 if its not conflicted, I don't know about the rules of joining many bounties but i believe that focusing in one with a trusted bounty manager will be more profitable.
I think that one or two companies is not enough. I know that some bounty hunters use special bots and programs to post many reports, but it is forbidden. So far I have been participating in 5 campaigns.
by following a lot of Bounties it will increase the likelihood of getting a Bounty that results because now there are so many failed Bounty. So I agree with you that if you only take part in 1 or 2 companies, that's not enough, it's better to take part in many social media campaigns if you focus on being a prize hunter. but if you consider the bounty hunter only works after time, then you don't need too much when following it.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
October 01, 2018, 04:28:12 AM
You are asking if that's reasonable? well its your time and you can tell us if its reasonable on your part.

Is that the total bounties you joined? that's a lot too handle, so did you learned something from that experience? did you figured out that most of them are scams and just wasted your time? It's unclear on what you want to say or what you want to hear from us.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
October 01, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
The question is, how much you earned for 50 campaigns? If your requests come true, I am sincerely happy for you because it's good work, I too aspire to it, but not earned and can not objectively evaluate such work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 01, 2018, 04:14:59 AM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

You took 50 bounties, didn't you blame me?
Which gift will give you a present? are you satisfied?
How do you do this? isn't this an excessive hard work?
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 01, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
I think 50 bounties will be too much for you to handle. The stress was so great that will affect the quality of your work. You will also increase your chances of being scammed by ICO's. Why not choose anquality ICO to filter out scams. Its much better and more productive. Quantity versus Quality.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
October 01, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

Wow, How you will manage all the companies? Well, I hope that even 5 campaigns, pay out you will have a great profit, but this is a hell of a work per day you have to do. I am really surprised by your step.
Can you list down all the campaigns If it is ok?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
October 01, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
with much of the bounty you follow are sure all against the result? 50 bounties was a sufficient amount a lot and of course, it will take a long time to do it. I think it would be better just select multiple but analysis in earnest so that results can be obtained also in accordance with the expected desired. It will be useless if have lots of bounties but not maximum in his work.
Activity: 644
October 01, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
You can participate in 50 bounty and get $ 0. And can be in 5 and obtain 1,000$. It is very important to choose good projects. In addition, it is important to take on a well-paid job, Twitter does not apply to such;

My recommends:

1) Reddit
2) Creative creation content
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:06:38 AM
50 bounties are a lot, but so much time i could not invest.
I participate in a signature campaign and that is enough for me.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
October 01, 2018, 04:05:44 AM
I salute you, able to manage time and projects so that you can join in 50 bounties. If I don't have a job, I don't think it's a problem, but it will be a problem if I have a permanent job like most people
Activity: 26
October 01, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
Good for you, if you have follow all the bounties you have participating. Participating in 50 bounties at a time is hard to do and needs alot of time. If you have joined twitter and facebook campaign your account might be banned for spamming so be careful so that you will not lose your stake.

Lol, true story, Even if he doesn't get banned from facebook, there are many bounty now post the limitation for share/retweet number in a week of an account
Activity: 28
October 01, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
You should pick 10 best bounty for you to join and try to optimize reward in content, signature campaign, that will be better strategy for you, trust me, I used to join 30 bounty at once but finally I realized that is not the good choice
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
October 01, 2018, 03:50:53 AM
Can you manage participating in all of them? I think you should focus on 1 or 2 if its not conflicted, I don't know about the rules of joining many bounties but i believe that focusing in one with a trusted bounty manager will be more profitable.
I think that one or two companies is not enough. I know that some bounty hunters use special bots and programs to post many reports, but it is forbidden. So far I have been participating in 5 campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: