Pages:
Author

Topic: I join 50 bounties - page 3. (Read 2207 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
That's right, you need to try to capture as much as possible bounty, because many of them will be scammed or simply will not collect the required amount, it is difficult to track the news on them just the first time!
copper member
Activity: 287
October 09, 2018, 07:49:16 AM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

That was unreasonable for me IMO. If you join 50 bounties without conducting a background check or research about it, there is a strong chance that almost all of it is a scam. It would be better for you to go and join only 1-5 good bounties because this will pay you a lot more than joining 50 scam icos
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
October 09, 2018, 07:45:26 AM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

Providing this topic with the links of the projects would be resonable. We are not able to make any conclusions untill we see the project. In the same time, there may be lucky projects amoung these 50 options. I hope that it was worth it.
Activity: 154
October 09, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
This is a very courageous decision and it can bring you a very large amount of money. I wish you good luck Wink
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
October 09, 2018, 03:28:16 AM
It seems to me that this is not particularly reasonable because you can hardly conduct so many campaigns at the same time and at the same time perform the maximum of tasks
Activity: 490
October 09, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
You are a brave person  Grin It is not hard to manage 50 bounties. It is harder to understand that 70 percent of them are trash and you will lose your time. In my opinion it is better to manage 5 great campaigns and write some articles about them, to get more coins.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 03:12:51 AM
Well, to begin with quite good number of projects. If you have a drop of luck, at least one will bring you the desired results.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 01:22:12 AM
Dear friend before you enter the project and make advertising on it. We need to study the project first. Its features, its prospects. And the relevance of the project to the current conditions and realities of human life and its need for society.  Since entering into fraudulent projects you give fraudsters your data.

I simply do not realize HOW the guy can join so many Bounties. It is simply impossible to study the projects - he will have no time to do it. I suppose it is better to deal up to 5 ICOs, not more of them.
Activity: 268
October 08, 2018, 05:07:31 PM
According to stats, only 35% of them will make it to the exchanges and only 3 of them may be sucessful projects. I consider that you wasted significant amount of time, so you need to find another hobby or even second job. By the way, please, keep us posted.
Activity: 196
October 08, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Yes, I also performed so much bounty, too , but something big exhaust I did not get from this, although I did only social networks, I think if the content is doing for 50 you will earn a lot of money
Activity: 253
October 08, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
It shoudl be extremely hard to manage them all. I have attented 3 bounties simultaneously and it was pure hell. I cannot even imagine how do you deal with 50 of them. The most disturbing thing is that you may waste all this time. I recomend to review projects and choose ten instead of fifty.
Activity: 294
October 08, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
That's huge. I can not even imagine how you can cope with such a volume of work and how it will turn out so that you can at all at the same time to earn. Beyond that, the control of all this will be too heavy. Not see prospects
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 08, 2018, 03:13:49 AM
It depends on what you want to do with your time because to be able to do a good service for 50 bounties, you need to dedicate a lot of time and effort...
I agree that it is difficult to select the bounties because of so many scams and failed icos, but the approach of just joining them all doesn't seem wise.
Are you also installing a lot of wallets? do you know this is one of the methods to hack you?
cheers
Activity: 770
October 08, 2018, 03:08:34 AM
You must have been spamming shit out of the facebook,.twitter and the rest of other platform where you are required to work! It is practically impossible that you will be generate content with quality and this is not good for bounty system and cryptocurrency image!
I use https://www.reddit.com/linkedin.com/ and some blogs
October 08, 2018, 03:08:02 AM
You must have been spamming shit out of the facebook,.twitter and the rest of other platform where you are required to work! It is practically impossible that you will be generate content with quality and this is not good for bounty system and cryptocurrency image!
I use https://www.reddit.com/linkedin.com/ and some blogs
October 08, 2018, 03:06:11 AM
You have many alt account, don't you? I was made weird by someone like you, making this forum a place to gain money without giving a good effect on this forum. And I'm sure you just made some garbage in this forum to fulfill the rule so you can get rewards. 50 bounties with 50 alt accounts I don't understand that, how did you it?

I don't have many accounts, I just ask for advice here.I use.https://bountysuite.com  https://app.bountyportals.com https://icoreward.com https://beta.bounty0x.io/ https://bountyhive.io/
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 08, 2018, 03:05:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 08, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
You have many alt account, don't you? I was made weird by someone like you, making this forum a place to gain money without giving a good effect on this forum. And I'm sure you just made some garbage in this forum to fulfill the rule so you can get rewards. 50 bounties with 50 alt accounts I don't understand that, how did you it?
October 08, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
Your latest post is full of weekly reports and it certainly needs a lot of time, I'm sure there are top bounties among the 50 bounties that have joined to get great results
Before I joined the ico project I checked first about the team behind it and what they were developing to enter the market I also thought first because I did not want to waste time and energy costs on projects that were really good Thank you for your visit.
October 08, 2018, 02:57:04 AM

If you're managing 50 bounties, then probably you have multiple accounts, which is an action frowned upon in this forum. Please don't make the same mistake other bounty spammers here do. Participate in 1 good and profitable bounty campaign and that's enough.
I don't have many accounts
Pages:
Jump to: