Pages:
Author

Topic: I join 50 bounties - page 4. (Read 2207 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 02:49:50 AM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

Please clarify your thread whether you have joined 50 bounties, or you are currently participating in 50 bounties simultaneously ?
I think many peoples have participating more than 50 bounties if they start from the earlier year of ICO.
But if doing 50 bounties together with the same time, i think you are either a social media promoter or content creator.
I created content and joined the Bounty program provider
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 02:42:19 AM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

If you're managing 50 bounties, then probably you have multiple accounts, which is an action frowned upon in this forum. Please don't make the same mistake other bounty spammers here do. Participate in 1 good and profitable bounty campaign and that's enough.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
October 08, 2018, 02:39:15 AM

Please clarify your thread whether you have joined 50 bounties, or you are currently participating in 50 bounties simultaneously ?
I think many peoples have participating more than 50 bounties if they start from the earlier year of ICO.
But if doing 50 bounties together with the same time, i think you are either a social media promoter or content creator.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
possibly you joined 50 bounties with web based life battles, isn't that so? I've joined 100+ internet based life battle, however that is bad in light of the fact that the outcomes aren't fulfilling. you better participate in the mark and article/blog crusade.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
Your latest post is full of weekly reports and it certainly needs a lot of time, I'm sure there are top bounties among the 50 bounties that have joined to get great results
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 04:12:42 PM
I think it depends on types of bounties. If it's really good projects you can get good profit. I guess you should explore projects and take part only in good companies.
Activity: 266
October 07, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
Dear friend before you enter the project and make advertising on it. We need to study the project first. Its features, its prospects. And the relevance of the project to the current conditions and realities of human life and its need for society.  Since entering into fraudulent projects you give fraudsters your data.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
I am sorry but ıf you don't find a good ıco to join bounty, probably you won't earn any money from it so you have to search well about qualified of icos. A lot person like you like me didn't earn money in some bounties.
Activity: 346
October 07, 2018, 04:05:39 PM
How do you handle all fifty? Really going to be tasking. I work on 2-3 that's the highest I can go:(
Activity: 378
October 07, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
Heah, it's good. But as for me, in summer I had more than 100 bounties. But i use different helpers. It's a secret)) Today so mane projects and not less scam. Be careful and good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 07, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
I used to think: the greater the number of companies in which I participate, the greater will be my profit, but as a result, everything turned out to be not quite so. It is important not quantity but quality. I participated in 50 companies, and unfortunately, I earned very little.

I realized that quantity is not important and only quality is important. While I was almost joining most of the bounty, I am now very meticulous. Certainly this decision is the best.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
I used to think: the greater the number of companies in which I participate, the greater will be my profit, but as a result, everything turned out to be not quite so. It is important not quantity but quality. I participated in 50 companies, and unfortunately, I earned very little.
Activity: 154
October 07, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
that's a lot. I hope that you can deal with all of them, but it will be very difficult. I find it easier to lead 10 but more efficiently
Activity: 658
October 07, 2018, 03:40:39 PM
wow, it is a good mate. But make you joined better projects. Unless you will get less profit. My idea is no need more bounties just do some of the projects in your best. it will be better than this.
Activity: 121
October 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

Wow it's amazing, how do you share your time with your life, I think 50 bountyjobs will take a long time to do, how many hours do you need to do it, I believe results will not be deceptive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
I find what you doing is a good way to avoid getting scam by ICOs. However does an idea of doing lesser bounty campaigns but you can enjoy the same amount of rewards from doing so many campaigns? Unless you are not thinking of investing if not you should learn how to identify a good ICO and not mass ICO.   
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

Good for you, but be sure that the number of legit coins outnumbers the number of scam  ICO that you are promoting, with that number of bounties I'm pretty sure some of these are not legit some will not reach the soft cap and if you are not lucky you will not get what the dev promised.
but atleast this man trying the best to get maximum reward from available bounty campaign.it 50% from his list sucess he will get alot of reward from it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
October 07, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
my opinion, when you go to join bounties, first you should research about that bounties details, that is good or bad, there should better team, then you can join.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
October 07, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

Good for you, but be sure that the number of legit coins outnumbers the number of scam  ICO that you are promoting, with that number of bounties I'm pretty sure some of these are not legit some will not reach the soft cap and if you are not lucky you will not get what the dev promised.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
October 07, 2018, 09:03:32 AM
That will be the sickest and toxic work to do on your entire life. From my experience, 5 bounties is quite hard specially if you join on signature and moderation campaign. I think, that 50 bounties are from different time ,not one at the time. Cause it will conflict to your everyday schedule, the worst thing is you cannot find the right idea to solve one problem. It will affect your public relationship by having at least 20 hour in pc or laptop.
Pages:
Jump to: