Pages:
Author

Topic: I just got my bonus check! (alt coin investing) - page 2. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
a0fter ETH maybe next is waves , waves plat0form have many 0feature like create tokens and decentralized exchange
and waves have some big partner.

i was try for invest waves now
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
I just got my check, and it's a fat one. If you can tell me what coin and/or is going to blow up and why. Thank you

Have a look at this insane token which has huge meme & tipping potential:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fucktoken-proof-of-fuck-given-fuck-reddit-tipbot-integration-1945661

In fact the Reddit bot is already in beta testing:

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Diverse your portfolio, always believe in several coins.
So many icos nowadays which will give you thrill and adventure.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Are you planning on to put the money for a short term or a long term ?
If short term then i guess you should put the money on bitcoin cash as a hype is created on bitcoin cash and its a great buy now. But that is if you buy it right now becuase a little delay will make you lose the opportunity and the price might fall down any moment. Other than this you can invest in ETH, DGB, OMG etc.. for short term .
For long term you can put the money on ETH, LTC, BURST, XEM etc.. as these are some potential coins.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
I just got my check, and it's a fat one. If you can tell me what coin and/or is going to blow up and why. Thank you
wow, flaunt wealth post, i suggest you take a portfolio diversification, some btc is needed, eth better, then all in ICO, you will harvest in a long term
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Put some into Ark.
Activity: 154

How about Umbrella Coin, since you seem to like that one a lot.

Activity: 224
WAVES is the way to go!!  I'm balls deep into the WAVES and its great!! Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: