Pages:
Author

Topic: I just have the best idea to help people and make BTC even bigger - page 3. (Read 5734 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
people everywhere are more than willing to accept a cu
rrency if it will help their pocketbook or their cause. the real problem is not spending or accepting, it's getting it in the first place. people will only use bitcoin if its less than 3 clicks away. that's where things like bitcoin atm 's come into play.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
Why you made this thread and then did not provide any of Unicef's contact info is beyond me. But here you go:

http://www.unicef.org/about/contact_contactusform.php

thank you, we have to gather up here as many as as we can, it is not a one day project, if there is allot of us willing to seriously contribute than we will contact them. we cannot contact for 2 or 3 users, we have to bring the media attention .
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why you made this thread and then did not provide any of Unicef's contact info is beyond me. But here you go:

http://www.unicef.org/about/contact_contactusform.php
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
Sure, why not?

Great idea!
Activity: 364
Why would they bother do that?
If people wanna donate, they can give usd, euros or whatsoever.

Btc will never help to buy any supply / workers to be there / and so on. That will just be a pain in the ass for them.

Bitcoin is great for donations, there is no reason not to do it.
legendary

Btc will never help to buy any supply / workers to be there / and so on. That will just be a pain in the ass for them.

as long as it is free it wont be any problem for them, and yes people will massively donate coins even if it is 0.001 it is something for them , this will bring us widly to media=> more attention => more people will know about BTC => bring attentions to investors => new adopters => more value to BTC.

you just missed the point 
Activity: 392

SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its only a matter of time before charities accept btc. They have nothing to loose and plenty to gain. I think some charities even already do accept them.

I really like your idea though.
legendary
As we all know that BTC is all around the media lately and most people doesn't know what exactly is BTC,  considering that it is hard to explain to them how it does work, most people will attempt to ask why is it so valuable, which will lead to the first answer  Silk Road and drugs and stuff....

-it was hard for me to explain to people around me what is BTC and even harder to convince them that the coins are not just used to purchase drugs and/or any illegal service or goods, and it is being used widely all around the world and each day it is gaining new users. in one word mainstream .

-We all know that there is allot of people who needs help all around the world mostly in Africa ( I have been there I know how it is)  and I am 100% sure that allot of us once saw a documentary or a post or picture or a film .....  and we all had that moment that you thought if I could help in some way .

- UNICEF is the biggest Organisation involved in Africa. they mainly operate with the money that people donate, not only in Africa but all around the world,  I am sure that allot of you out there once thought how can I help, and you really did want to help somehow, but between you lost the will because it just seemed allot of work or maybe you just didn’t have time or you didn’t know how to.

So if somehow we can convince UNICEF to take donations in BTC and make it viral, allot of people will donate money to help kids out there in Africa by just clicking one button,BTC will go so viral, and with this we will prove to the world once again that BTC is so big and the users of BTC are legitimate and this will just Add a big + to our community.

I do not  disclaim that BTC will be never used for illegal matters, but we all know that through all times people used all kind of currency’s to do this stuff, BTC is not changing that, BTC is changing the meaning of a currency.

I would like to ask from moderators to stick this post on all forum sessions, just for the sake of people out there waiting for help and for the sake of new push for BTC

If this will work I am donating 2 BTC 

Pages:
Jump to: