Pages:
Author

Topic: I just made my 4th BTC - page 3. (Read 5191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
November 09, 2015, 02:42:29 PM
You could start a lending business with strict collateral rules as mentioned in the lending section.People follow the rules and the do pay you back so there is good chance for you to double your money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
November 09, 2015, 02:38:27 PM
Now you are on the right path. Just keep hustling for more, put a long term goal of 10 BTC. 2 figures just sounds really nice to own, and a great amount to sit on long term. So forget about daytrading or gambling or anything, my immediate advice would be just hold i, I don't see anything clear investing BTC at, including the "big alts" like ETH, XMR or MAID.

Yes I agree about investing. Ethereum is worth trading though. Look at the swings that this thing is making and they look like perfectly planned pump and dumps. It seems to me that there is money to be made there, you just need to wait low enough in order to enter the market.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
November 09, 2015, 02:16:15 PM
Now you are on the right path. Just keep hustling for more, put a long term goal of 10 BTC. 2 figures just sounds really nice to own, and a great amount to sit on long term. So forget about daytrading or gambling or anything, my immediate advice would be just hold i, I don't see anything clear investing BTC at, including the "big alts" like ETH, XMR or MAID.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 09, 2015, 01:48:47 PM
Nice! Good job

4 btc is not too bad, did you mine them?

here's to another 4!

Mining 4 bitcoin is quite difficult. He earn them by selling goods and services.

correct, you need 100 days with the most efficient miner out there, which will cost you almost 8 btc

they think we are stupid, if instamining is still working you cna try that way, or with pos coins also, at least they are free...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 09, 2015, 01:22:19 PM
Nice! Good job

here's to another 4!

Mining 4 bitcoin is quite difficult. He earn them by selling goods and services.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 09, 2015, 11:46:40 AM
Nice! Good job

here's to another 4!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 09, 2015, 11:45:10 AM
Hello there! I'm going to reach my 4th BTC soon Grin I used to mine CPU coins and play around with ponzis as well as many new alt-coins. Now I focus on earning with my campaign Grin
Activity: 281
November 09, 2015, 09:31:51 AM
I was able to make 4 BTC within one year now , I'm not sure how good or bad this is in your opinion but I can deal with it and I'm happy .
What are your suggestions for me ? I'm not really interested in gambling and wasting my money so keep these kind of suggestions away please and tell me if I'm on the good path or not Grin

I don't know how you earned it, if it should be just be signature campaign I think this is a good outcome.
However I would keep those coins.Put them in cold storage and safe it for the future.At least the biggest part of it.A minority you can use to spend if you want. And continue accumulating Bitcoin.You won't regret it! Wink
Good for you OmegaStarScream! I imagine you must have run a hard sig campaign to have earned so much in a year. Try to keep a majority aside for the halving and in the meanwhile you can take a chance of increasing your BTCs by using a smaller portion for trading.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
November 09, 2015, 08:41:31 AM
Invest them on some "reliable" corporates, like genesis-mining, hashnest etc.
Well since you don't like to gamble, then don't play, invest on those gambling sites.

waste of time and money, cloud mining have a long roi, and everything can happen in that time where you wait for your roi

i'm not saying that they are not reliable, but the long roi will kill it

Ye thanks for the suggestions however I wasn't going to do that either so ... , I really like mining with physical gears and stuff because it's fun but Cloud mining is just useless if you ask me and that's only my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
November 09, 2015, 08:31:18 AM
All you can do is either sit back and relax with your coins, wait for the price to pop up and sell, or you can just go ahead and invest at some places you already might be knowing...
There are many trustworthy cloudmining sites if you are interested in long-term profitability, else you can do what you are already doing and grow them...
The path you have been talking about, it's great if you ain't gambling at all with your coins and making them with complete dedication and work... Smiley
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
November 09, 2015, 08:18:15 AM
It cost a lot time and dedication to collect and save up your Bitcoins, but it all can be gone within a day if you make the wrong investment decision. I will advice you, as other people also did, to hold your coins firmly. Now is accumulation time. After the block halving it will be much harder to collect precious Bitcoins.

Exactly this. There are just no good investment possibilities at the moment. Hold on your coins and keep earning some extra ones if you can. But don't invest those into anything!

I also think that earning coins in the future will be harder and harder. Everything was much easier and better paid last year than this year. Trading, signature campaigns, everything.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
November 09, 2015, 06:03:09 AM
It cost a lot time and dedication to collect and save up your Bitcoins, but it all can be gone within a day if you make the wrong investment decision. I will advice you, as other people also did, to hold your coins firmly. Now is accumulation time. After the block halving it will be much harder to collect precious Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 994
November 09, 2015, 06:01:30 AM
I was able to make 4 BTC within one year now , I'm not sure how good or bad this is in your opinion but I can deal with it and I'm happy .
What are your suggestions for me ? I'm not really interested in gambling and wasting my money so keep these kind of suggestions away please and tell me if I'm on the good path or not Grin
I am also just like you my brother collecting coins with hard work. I have earned around (0.50BTC) till now but spended lots of them to increase my bitcoin earning source like Doing signature capaign,opening faucets, going to open one bitcoin related service in future. I am good at coding and running sites, so thinking to provide my service for bitcoin in near future also. I will be happy if i could make that 4BTC like you in one year time. Just save it bro till upcoming halving and you can do whatever you like to do after seeing the situation.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
November 09, 2015, 05:57:00 AM
Good job! Congratulations on another BTC! I always spend my bitcoin, so I've never hit more than 3 BTC in my wallet at one time. Maybe once I had ~20 BTC for a quick transaction but that's it.

I'd say to play it safe, you've made alot already and to just hodl and keep your Bitcoin in a cold wallet. Then again, you could gamble, but you've already said you don't want to do that Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
November 09, 2015, 05:31:41 AM
Invest an a "trustworthy" source. No, I'm not talking about a ponzi/HYIP, i'm talking about Bitcoin. I feel that BTC is on an uptrend, but it can still fall. Hold your bitcoins until a sharp rise. I tell you this because bitcoin is in a bit of a bubble right now. If there's a sharp price increase, it's a warning that a pin's about to strike the bubble.

I'd also recommend not to invest in cloud mining unless there's a really good reason. These sites are usually ponzis, or just have to close down. Currently, I only trust BIT-X, but I also have my doubts.

You can invest in BTC, or just invest in a bank. I can't do that right now with the crappy interest rates in my country. Stupid banks.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 09, 2015, 03:36:02 AM
Well since you don't like to gamble, then don't play, invest on those gambling sites.

waste of time and money, cloud mining have a long roi, and everything can happen in that time where you wait for your roi

i'm not saying that they are not reliable, but the long roi will kill it
Activity: 182
November 09, 2015, 12:18:13 AM
Congrats!

If it took you a lot of time and effort to make, do NOT gamble it away Smiley
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
November 08, 2015, 03:25:49 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 08, 2015, 03:13:45 PM
I would say hold on to your coins and wait on the increasing price of bitcoin Cheesy

This HODL advice is the worst you can give.  The bitcoin price will rise only when people start using it.

we are already using bitcoin and then what? it goes down. more frequently using bitcoin and it's still go down. your easy talk is not proven. holding bitcoin as many as you can, sell it as high enough! you can earn 4 btc with only trading bitcoin/altcoins as op did.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
November 08, 2015, 03:13:35 PM
good news!glad to hear that
Pages:
Jump to: