Pages:
Author

Topic: I just made my 4th BTC - page 4. (Read 5191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 08, 2015, 03:11:03 PM
I would stick to just holding it as we are less than a year away from the block halving. After that, if the price has gone up considerably, you can just sell to take your profits or buy something cool with it.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
November 08, 2015, 02:25:54 PM
For those who are asking how I made them , it's from mostly selling stuff or doing services and little bit from signature campaigns and no it doesn't include any mining .

That is great. 4 BTC is equivalent to some $1,500 as of today's exchange rate. Getting that much money in a year, just from part-time work is commendable. Now the important point is to store your coins safely and securely, and to increase your holdings. Never become greedy and fall in to any of those Ponzi or HYIP scams.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2015, 01:57:18 PM
I would say hold on to your coins and wait on the increasing price of bitcoin Cheesy

This HODL advice is the worst you can give.  The bitcoin price will rise only when people start using it.
Isn't it quite the opposite? If less people are using it then less BTC is in circulations therefore price will rise? If more and more people would use BTC then it means price would stabilize but not rise.
Isn't it the whole idea behind "the hodl" thing? Note: I am not a fan of 'hodling' myself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 08, 2015, 01:48:59 PM
In one year you can make 4BTC its very good I think. Cheesy

And how did you make them ? trading ? mining or doing something ?. Cheesy

My advice for your coin just Hold that coin until the price hit 1k don't gambling your coin. Cheesy

The chances to earn the same amount next year are less.
Because i think that the price of bitcoin will be increased.
And about the source OP has already mentioned that he earned those from mostly selling stuff or doing services and little bit from signature campaigns and not from mining.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 08, 2015, 01:09:53 PM
I was able to make 4 BTC within one year now , I'm not sure how good or bad this is in your opinion but I can deal with it and I'm happy .
What are your suggestions for me ? I'm not really interested in gambling and wasting my money so keep these kind of suggestions away please and tell me if I'm on the good path or not Grin

Congo for achieving that 4btc mark but how did you got to them . I could have figured the money by the way of gambling,but since you dont like it am still figuring it out how?

You cannot win consistently from gambling. It is a risky business. The house edge will make sure you do not win eventually.

Gambling is not a business.
And approx 90% people loss their money on gambling. The 9% rest will loss their money later.
1% is house edge who keep winning from all 99% money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 08, 2015, 12:41:06 PM
I was able to make 4 BTC within one year now , I'm not sure how good or bad this is in your opinion but I can deal with it and I'm happy .
What are your suggestions for me ? I'm not really interested in gambling and wasting my money so keep these kind of suggestions away please and tell me if I'm on the good path or not Grin

Congo for achieving that 4btc mark but how did you got to them . I could have figured the money by the way of gambling,but since you dont like it am still figuring it out how?

You cannot win consistently from gambling. It is a risky business. The house edge will make sure you do not win eventually.
Activity: 82
November 08, 2015, 11:33:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
November 08, 2015, 11:27:43 AM

You are on the good path, mate! Congratulations!

4 BTC, wow! I have only 0.5 so far. I'd suggest you to keep it up!

And you are right btw that you are not going to gamble your coins away.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
November 08, 2015, 11:14:45 AM
That's a 100% increase not bad. Counting in the stock market 16% - 25% is outstanding.

My advice is to take 2 BTC apart and use the 2BTC profit to do your trick again.

Remember, don't be greedy. In the end you will have to take loses (trust me, i experienced it the hard way)

Greedy about what ? I just said I'm not going to gamble so I don't see where I'm supposed to lose them (unless I spend them on something) and there is no trick , it's only what I mentioned earlier (services and selling stuff)

For those who are asking how I made them , it's from mostly selling stuff or doing services and little bit from signature campaigns and no it doesn't include any mining .

Is the 4 btc your profit or revenue. If it is profit, then big congratulations. If it is total revenue, that works like converting fiat into bitcoin. It  is still good though.

It's profit and not revenue , I don't buy BTC most of the time . (I buy when I have Paypal money which is profit too so ... yeah profit )
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
November 08, 2015, 11:11:16 AM
From charts that I have seen, only about 5% addresses have between 1 to 10 bitcoins. This might even be less, if you take into account that many people split coins into smaller

groups, but are owned by the same person. So it might be acceptable to say .... " Welcome to the +/- 5% people who own more than 1 Bitcoin "

I would go for a 50/50 split and use 50% of your coins to invest into other Bitcoin projects and hodl 50% for future savings. Congrats!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 08, 2015, 11:06:15 AM
I would say hold on to your coins and wait on the increasing price of bitcoin Cheesy

This HODL advice is the worst you can give.  The bitcoin price will rise only when people start using it.

did you do the same with your coin, that were able to purchase to you the house? or you was in hold mode too, i can smell the latter

i think that if you have a very low amount lie OP you must hold, because right now it's very difficult to acquire new bitcoin without buying

spending them on useless stuff it's not a good thing imho
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 08, 2015, 10:37:09 AM
see thats how he made it just read please.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 08, 2015, 10:32:57 AM
I would like to know how you made the 4 BTC.  Smiley
Activity: 72
November 08, 2015, 10:25:03 AM

Is the 4 btc your profit or revenue. If it is profit, then big congratulations. If it is total revenue, that works like converting fiat into bitcoin. It  is still good though.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
November 08, 2015, 10:14:12 AM
I can say that you're on the right track.. Any BTC is better than no BTC.
I remember the days when I had 100+ BTC and I was actively using, spending and exchanging like a happy clam.

Now recently I have just hit a huge milestone, stepping over the 1-BTC mark and I'm extremely happy.
At the rate I'm earning I will probably earn 10-BTC this year.

Hopefully that is the case, and if I could make a suggestion the only thing I would say is "Take every opportunity".
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 08, 2015, 10:12:42 AM
That's a 100% increase not bad. Counting in the stock market 16% - 25% is outstanding.

My advice is to take 2 BTC apart and use the 2BTC profit to do your trick again.

Remember, don't be greedy. In the end you will have to take loses (trust me, i experienced it the hard way)
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2015, 10:02:56 AM
the most important is you are happy with it. 4btc is a very nice amount, especially when you have the long term target in mind. just hold them and you'll be fine. once the price starts going up again, your coins will go up in value, which makes holding an investment already.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
November 08, 2015, 09:58:01 AM
4 BTC within one year? That's pretty significant to say the least. I've checked the various Signature Campaign threads and one can indeed gain a considerable amount of crypto per year with activity level of Member and higher ... !
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 08, 2015, 06:20:47 AM

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
November 08, 2015, 05:58:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: