Pages:
Author

Topic: I just paid the $100K USD via BTC to become a Platinum Member of TBF. - page 15. (Read 19915 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Fucking awesome man, well done. I'm a lifetime (non-industry) member but prefer to remain anonymous.

GO GET 'EM!

Whatever happens make sure Andreas doesn't ever leave, he's the heart of the foundation imo.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I think "first right of refusal" just means they ask you if you want to sponsor a particular event over a competing barn wood recycling service.

I'll simply ignore, participate in, or abide by that clause until my lawyer says it's okay.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
I think "first right of refusal" just means they ask you if you want to sponsor a particular event over a competing barn wood recycling service.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Proof can be seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/1BTCorgHwCg6u2YSAWKgS17qUad6kHmtQW

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/support/

Your membership funds our efforts to standardize, protect and promote Bitcoin.

Industry members must join by April 15, 2014 to be eligible to vote on the two industry board seats up for election in April 2014. Any industry member with a valid industry membership may nominate an individual to run in the election up to the April 7, 2014 nomination deadline. Because both board seats are industry board seats, only industry members are eligible to nominate individuals for and vote in the April 2014 election.

We offer two membership options for individuals, annual and lifetime, as well as three membership tiers for industry: silver, gold, and platinum. All memberships include one vote in their membership class and access to our member forums where you’ll be able to provide input on foundation initiatives, join a committee, or volunteer. Industry memberships include additional benefits outlined here.

We only accept Bitcoin as payment for members dues. Our membership pricing is pegged directly to the market value of Bitcoin, updated on a daily basis. For current membership pricing options, please create an account.

To promote transparency and enforce fair voting procedures, we require a real name and address for all members. Please note that member dues paid to records that do not include a real name and mailable address will not be refunded.

If you would prefer to support the Bitcoin Foundation without joining as a member, you can do so by donating to the address listed on our donate page, but note that donors do not receive member voting rights or other benefits.

Now that I, too, am a Platinum Member of The Bitcoin Foundation, I'm really going to start stirring up some shit.

Quick aside: davout, I'm still waiting for you to clarify my bitcoin address so that can return my stolen 1,132 BTC currently residing in one of your bitcoin wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: