Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost my eth during the fork and some of my erc20 token ! WTF - page 4. (Read 2262 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Anyone experienced this? I lost half of my eth during the fork, I'm using myetherwallet. What F did happen?

I checked mine, everything was okay. Check your account in etherscan.io for any unwanted transaction that happenend? Kinda guessing you lost it to phishing.

I did checked shit, there have been 13 transactions going out to 13 different eth addresses. Half of my eth was lost, I'm gonna cry. shit
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone experienced this? I lost half of my eth during the fork, I'm using myetherwallet. What F did happen?

I checked mine, everything was okay. Check your account in etherscan.io for any unwanted transaction that happenend? Kinda guessing you lost it to phishing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
this is the proof https://etherscan.io/address/0x87977De493D7e2a765d514f26575C6C1eb842BB7
one of my ERC20 token is a bounty reward and it went back to the sender, I think it is FORK ERROR

this is the full information. what's weird is, only half of my eth is stolen and the only one erc20 token.
I've got others that have price. My eth was just for token transfer but they steal it? and just half of  it?

Im using myetherwallet
check my balance with etherscan.io

THERE HAVE BEEN 13 TRANSACTIONS,
THE 12 TRANSACTION IS, THEY TRANSFER HALF OF MY ETH TO 12 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS
AND MY ERC20 TO 1 DIFFERENT ACCOUNT.

IT HAPPENED DURING ETHEREUM FORK DAY, TWO THINGS ARE POSSIBLE:
ITS EITHER I AM VICTIM OF PHISHING OR THE FORK.

HOLY SHIT !

THE TRANSFERING OF MY TOKENS TOOK 3 HOURS BUT STOP, HALF OF MY ETH WAS STOLEN
AND CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS TRANSACTION OF ERC20 TOKEN,
THE MAIN QUESTION IS THIS: who got my erc20 token?

(TXHASH)0xe5afc9322a   4373387   
(AGE)15 hrs 52 mins ago   
THIS IS MY ETH ADDRESS(FROM)0x87977de493d7e2a765d514f26575c6c1eb842bb7   
OUT(TO)CindicatorToken   
(VALUE)0 Ether   
(TX FEE)0.001920156

you can check my eth address at etherscan and you can see 13 different addresses to stole.
half of my eth, and the TRANSACTION IS VERY LITTLE

in ethplorer there are no transactions of stealing my eth and there is my ERC20 token but I lost half of my eth, without transaction base on ethplorer
Pages:
Jump to: