Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 16. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14
I believe this is a general lessons to all crypto investors and users to exercise patience with whatever coin they HOLD dear especially with the coins that proves to have much potentials to rise up high on the market.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I encounter like that in lun,aion and strat from binance when i'm novice here in my contributing like I lose 0.05 btc however I acquire officially here like 0.2 btc in my contributing and I begin just jan 2017 here in crypto so I think better for you to do is contribute just a little to pick up encounter first at that point in the event that you as of now procure or you definitely know how to exchange here at that point begin to put big,I suggest btc,eth,ltc,bnb and bcc in contributing if your novice since you just need to get it at that point hold it and you can't lose in dislike some altcoins here you require just to offer in high like simply pause if the cost is as of now high.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I encounter like that in lun,aion and strat from binance when i'm beginner here in my contributing like I lose 0.05 btc however I acquire officially here like 0.2 btc in my contributing and I begin just jan 2017 here in crypto so I think better for you to do is contribute just a little to pick up encounter first at that point on the off chance that you as of now win or you definitely know how to exchange here at that point begin to put big,I prescribe btc,eth,ltc,bnb and bcc in contributing if your novice since you just need to get it at that point hold it and you can't lose in dislike some altcoins here you require just to offer in high like simply pause if the cost is as of now high.
Activity: 132
Novices still have to learn more
But for your problem, I don't think you have a loss. It's just that you feel that you have earned less money. I think it is already very powerful to make money as a newbie. If you think more, then you need to be more careful in the future.
Activity: 121
I think all the investments are the same. First of all, you need to predict the outcome, where it can go, at what price you choose to sell, even if it exceeds your psychological price, you have to calm down, I feel greedy It is not good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
you sold early, but someone did not sell at all and now lost as much, after the fall of the whole crypt
Activity: 125
I really regret hearing this news, I hope that you will sell them and make a profit. You should not make the same mistake in the future! In the world of cryptocurrencies, you must be patient and wait for the right time. Don't make decisions easily. You must be careful about some news. It will bring you wrong information and let you make the wrong choice!
Activity: 29
That always happens. All controlled trials by whales and the underprivileged are those who are not alert enough and not calm enough
Activity: 322
Many actually encountered similar errors. To avoid such mistakes in the future, it is necessary to carefully consider the analysis, you do not need to make decisions during the period of panic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
this is not called a loss. it is most likely a lost profit. this happens to everyone. all money can not be earned
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
You do not need to be that way, Do not get stuck in error. Everything has experienced the same thing as you. Those lucky ones are those who are patient. So you should be more patient in doing anything in this crypto. And you have to keep fighting.
Activity: 111
This is reason why I always suggest to hold good projects and coins for long term so you can reap the bigger peofits and do not ever regret after selling, just move on
Activity: 110
I made the opposite mistake some time ago. Sold altcoins too late, because i was sure their value will increase. I think it is not "newbie mistake" it can happen even with skilfull trader.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
To invest in the encryption market, I think the most important thing is to have enough patience. Encryption market instability requires more patience. Maybe you have sold your cryptocurrency today and it will rise a lot tomorrow.
Activity: 140
Never regret about decision like this, you are not the God to trade in this way - buy perfectly low and sell at the high. No one able catch movement like this, it's all about luck. Until you are not lose your money - you good. Don't worry about situation like this, i thin every investor have experience like this, it's normal.
Activity: 130
We have all made a mistake at some point in our crypto experience. Its inevitable, such things happen all the time, One thing however is that we shouldn't drool over it, such mistakes should however be used to build us rather than make our experience unbearable,You have studied the platform well and proper and i believe the mistake you made shall not be repeated ever again but rather you will come out o it stronger and better
Activity: 591
Someone learns from their mistakes - someone else's. Very often I hear about too fast sale and loss of income. Therefore, I concluded to always keep the coins for several months exactly, no matter how much money was needed
The fact is that such mistakes are made not only by beginners, but also by professionals. It is very difficult to analyze for 100% of the project's prospects and to predict their results in the future. One such promising project was pundi X, which showed good results, but because of doubt many sold immediately after the completion of the ico company and This was a mistake, because the price of coins rose in the first two weeks by 30% above the ico price.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Someone learns from their mistakes - someone else's. Very often I hear about too fast sale and loss of income. Therefore, I concluded to always keep the coins for several months exactly, no matter how much money was needed
Activity: 322
I lost a huge amount too because  I sell my coins out of panic.I dont have any idea in crypto currency then,I just work to earn xrb I dont even know how to trade it myself..
And when price rolls down I ask a friend to teach me how to sell it on my own,and so I sell it,later found out that the price flanctuates from 0.00002 to 0.0029 btc per 1xrb when 1 btc is almost cost a million.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think you should not be upset about this. Crypto currency is very unpredictable, so often we make mistakes. Just enjoy the fact that you have an excellent earning potential.
Pages:
Jump to: