Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 22. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

I learned my lesson in the hard way..
digital currency movement is very volatile, we hold the coin until we feel has reached the highest price, hopefully it becomes a lesson, you can do the best research possible, and hope you are lucky. Moreover, as long as you do not money, the most likely here is to learn from these mistakes in order not to reproduce them.
Sometimes it's better to sell everything and not, every time you want to sell you have to find out if you have to sell something or if you have to keep some of your coins
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
keep the spirit, do not despair. the incident made the experience and lesson that dabbling in cryptocurrency much-needed patience. so this kind of thing can be minimized. In addition, it should take heart. Hopefully in the future things will not happen again.
Activity: 63
This is an experience everyone has had. We can't predict what price the tokens we invest in will rise to in the future, so we can only earn as much profit from it as possible. This is what our investors need to do most. There is also I believe that investing in this industry is very important for patience.
Activity: 98
I have also had similar experience with some coins i bought. I sold too early and right in my presence, these coins were mooning. I could not buy back,because i knew i would not have enough coins i had initially. I also learnt a big lesson here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I see that these are frequent mistakes of newcomers, so I advise you before investing in something or buying, and then sell well in all areas of the crypto-currency world. Good luck to all of us
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
This is the main mistake that many beginners allow. Do not worry, next time do not sell all the coins.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..

dont's blame your self you need to accept it because you are not alone all of us was encounter that selling early but the last is regret but we cannot return our fault the important thing is we learn our mistake and gain a knowledge.
Activity: 79
It's pretty good, if learning it already gives the great lesson of course. the thing to remember is don't be too hasty. see the first existing market conditions. If s is getting a big profit, then sell the new course. don't just get a little bit fortunately directly quickly took off.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Everyone made similar mistakes, this is normal. It is impossible to see the future, therefore such mistakes will always be repeated. The fact that you missed the opportunity to make good money is much better than losing your money with incorrect investment.
Activity: 308

Well sorry for you, but I think there is still many opportunities in this sphere. You can always use your experience in order to find something similar and go for it with all of your knowledge.
Activity: 66
Actually, you didn't lost a profit on it, you just miss the opportunity of gaining that kind of profit. Its good for you, I have been there at that moment, mine was much worst. I lost half of my investment due to wrong choice of selecting a coin to hold to. We all have been there and its normal and we learn from our mistakes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

you cannot lose what you didn't owned. what you are saying is a probability that you gain paper gain but technically, you didn't had it and you are not losing it. maybe you learned your lessons on a hard way but in trading its either you learn and you gain in your case, youve learned
Merit: 8
You are not alone in this mistake. You have learn from it is good. You should do a little due diligence to chose coin to keep or the one to sell. Better luck next time.
Activity: 20

First you should have made back your investment and then start selling in tiers.
For some of the lessons we are forced to pay a great amount of money, but also consider that You are learning Mostly from the mistakes that you are doing, the wrong decisions lead us to experience which lead us to right decisions.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
I made the same mistake on siacoin, I could have made $12k. I bought siacoin in bittrex and few days later it went down from the price i bought it, I was angry and sold off at a lost then after a week, siacoin went up so high. I can't stop regretting the mistake.

Your mistake is not same..
He sold too early (he does not lose money)

You bought siacoin for high price per coin and you fixed your losses..
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
If I sold my coins in December 2017, I would be rich. But I did not do it and now I have losses. The ability to sell on time is also a talent.
Activity: 238
That’s ok. Do not make a decision without analyzing before. You should remember that patience is a key to success here. What is more, look for trends and do not make any moves in panic.
Activity: 364

That's a huge mistake man.. Selling your coins immediately will lose your profit. Do not sell it immediately, for sure you will regret that you sell your coins immediately when pump happens. My opinion is to sell the half and then hold the other half.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
You should feel satisfied. Your greed makes you misjudge. Many newcomers like you do not make money, but lose money. Investment should refrain from human greed.
Pages:
Jump to: