Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 55. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Better move on. Regrets wouldn't help you. Take the lesson in the future to avoid the mistake. Experience is the best teacher ever in human life. We all do mistakes but we can take the lesson.
Activity: 154
Well, nobody really knows when will the prices of coins will increase.
Its really hard to tell especially if you're a newbie and didnt have many informations about this.
But you should not regret anything when selling your coi s because it is your own decision to make.
I advise you to sell only a few of your coin when you really  need money.
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.
i learned my lesson in the hard way..
Thats an unfortunate story , I bet that every one of us ahve a bunch of them.
Not only of selling to early but also not selling when it is time. So what is the lesson? You could not have known that it will shoot for the moon.

You had missed that opportunity on earning $80k worth of money if you didn't make a wrong move.
All you have to do is move on and earn it as a lesson and I am earning this one as my future criteria and decision making as well so that I will not be able to lose tokens and money in the future if I'm doing Day Trading.
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.

I think it's normal because the next time you dump your tokens in order to invest into another tokens you would surely think many times if that is the best decision you'll make.
In my experience, I didn't sell my tokens because I am afraid that I would lose huge amount of money like what you did. $80k is to much for me. And that money can secure my family's future and my grand children as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Thats an unfortunate story , I bet that every one of us ahve a bunch of them.

Not only of selling to early but also not selling when it is time. So what is the lesson? You could not have known that it will shoot for the moon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
This is a good lesson for me because i am only focused in technicals and not with the upcoming news to each coins that i am trading.Having this opportunity is once in a blue moon that is why i know what you feel right now but dont lose your hope there are many coins out there.
Activity: 13
Merit: 10
You have learned your lessons,always check both technical and fundamentals so you can be sure that you will not miss any opportunity in the future.I have been in that situation so i know i feeling of losing big opportunities.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
Well, just don't see missed opportunities as losses, otherwise we would have to cry all day.
We can't see into the future. I for my part held on through the January bear market, because I was expecting an earlier recovery going down to 25% of my ATH.
So what? We're already on the way up again. Just stick to your well-researched picks.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I don't think its a newbies mistake, all people did that at some point. What makes different is they learn from their lesson. Remember there is no good trader that able to sell a coin at exactly all-time high. Sometimes sell it too early is better than nothing, you still profiting right.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
That's life, you dont know that it will happe, no one knows that its price will pump, so dont think about what you have wasted. forget what happened, look forward and move on.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
You can't know the future.
Maybe the coin would drop under a 1$..
Don't give a hard time to your self.
Activity: 67
be careful next time , and just wait until it become for value.
Activity: 13
Well technically you didnt lose any amount so you still fine,you just lose a good opportunity to have more money or to gain a lot with ZCL i have heard it has some upcoming fundamentals that is why it is pumpibg well now you have yoyr lessons you need to check both technical and fundamental analysis just to be sure.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Op, that is a hard lesson there dude although most of us learn a hard lesson in one way or the other and yours is even better because at the end you haven't lost anything but you would have made a huge profit only if you were able to hold a little. But some of us hold for a period and all of a sudden the value of the coins decline dramatically to -50%.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
Everybody make mistakes but you didn't actually lose 80k. You lost from profit, this is very different than actually losing 80k in your pocket. If we count our trading mistakes I would've lost hundreds of million dollars. It doesn't work that way. Just move on. Wink
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Too bad you sold it too early. Patience is crucial I learned it many times. There are a lot coins still undervalued waiting for spike. If you sold it in profit it's good anyway.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

its common scenario in the market, many people are selling their altcoin after getting atleast 20% profit from their investment. but we didnt expect how high it will rise, so dont regret what you have done, at least you have learned from your experience.
You did not lost, you just did not make them. Wish you to be more carefull the next time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
You didn't lost anything, despite the fact that you extremely missed your chances to make it yet as opposed to stating you lost it think positive rather every one of us settle on terrible choices cause we think it is the correct choice when we are making it on the spot, simply gain from your past mix-up with the goal that you can settle on much better choice later on and the way that you offer your coins does it as of now benefit even a little don't lament all that you do rather welcome it even it isn't that huge of a thing.
Activity: 14
You just did lose an opportunity but you didnt lose any investments,we are having this mistakes when we are just newbies and nothing special,we are getting FOMO.The best thing to do is to check both technical and fundamental analysis so you can decide if it is time to sell or to hold more.
Pages:
Jump to: