Pages:
Author

Topic: I love to travel. What hotels do you like to stay in ? Share your preferences - page 4. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
Dusit Thani seems like a nice hotel. I do not book often on Dusit Thani before because it looks like expensive. but then I tried Trivago and it shows that it actually not that expensive at all. It seems right try it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Some people love to stay in fancy 5 star hotels. All the time during their vacation.
Some people don't really care and they stay in cheaper ones - saying a bed is a bed.

As for me I love to roll around a new country, staying in bed and breakfast hotels (cheaper the better) and to take real deal relax time staying for a few days in a great hotel.

Depending on the destination country. If you go to Bali in Indonesia, there are many cheap and comfortable hotels in the middle class
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Some people love to stay in fancy 5 star hotels. All the time during their vacation.
Some people don't really care and they stay in cheaper ones - saying a bed is a bed.

As for me I love to roll around a new country, staying in bed and breakfast hotels (cheaper the better) and to take real deal relax time staying for a few days in a great hotel.

Pages:
Jump to: