Pages:
Author

Topic: I made a Stupid newibie mistake and maybe i lose my SHIB (Help) - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thank you so much for your feedback guys.

So glad the SHIB isn't lose.

I am still working on it, looks like simple steps for those who understand about this but for me everything is so new.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

When they said "contact your wallet's support team..." they mean the binance team or the Metamask (the wallet i actually send the SHIB) team??

That means Binance support.
BEP-20 and ERC-20 have the same private key, you just need to add BSC network in your metamask then you can see your SHIB balance and can do anything like in ERC-20 network. In this case you don't lose your SHIB token. You also don't have to send it back to Binance if you want to keep your SHIB on the BSC network.

Guide to add BSC network in metamask>>https://docs.binance.org/smart-chain/wallet/metamask.html
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I may be wrong but if I get you correctly you send a bep20 to eth! So am wondering if your metamask has an added bsc network to it then can't you view the wallet in bsc network instead of eth network that way maybe you can also access the wallet,  I know there is a guide to add bsc to metamask, and one can easily switch networks in mm with same wallet,  just thinking if it is possible.
Unfortunately you sent your SHIB from binance (custodial wallet).
Depositing to the wrong blockchain in your Binance account, another crypto exchange, or custodial wallet is more tricky to resolve. In this case, contact your wallet’s support team to see if they can help.

Only binance support can help you even if the chances are few because the numbers are too small (imo).

Thank you for your feedback

When they said "contact your wallet's support team..." they mean the binance team or the Metamask (the wallet i actually send the SHIB) team??
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
Unfortunately you sent your SHIB from binance (custodial wallet). my bad.
If the crypto wallet you deposited into supports BEP-20 and ERC-20 tokens, you can send your crypto back to Binance with a few simple steps.

Follow the guide above. You will be asked to send it back to the Binance. For clarity and security, please contact the binance support team before doing so
I just heard that SHIB gives some rewards to hold but my about 60USD SHIB was in Binance where I get no rewards, so I just decide to move it to my metamask.

The problem is that I move my SHIB from binance to metamask by using the wrong network, I used BEP20 insted of ETH network.

I just lose my SHIB??

Is there something that I can do??
Pages:
Jump to: