Pages:
Author

Topic: I made a website that has various multi-chart layouts! - page 3. (Read 7972 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I just sent a 0.01 BTC donation to you in the hope that you might consider my request above.  If not, no biggie.  I use your site enough that It's worth a donation anyhow.
Activity: 4
Hypron, I love your site and use the 3x2 often.  However, when I use it I generally change the four markets on the right to cryptsy/drkbtc, cryptsy/dogebtc, cryptsy/vtcbtc, and cryptsy/bcbtc.  I usually go into "inspect element", find the right line, and change the url manually.  I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add this to your list of options.  It's probably a lot of work on your part so I'd understand if you didn't but it would be appreciated. 

If that's not something you're willing to do, perhaps you (or anyone for that matter) would be so kind as to help me figure out how to save my layout.  After I've changed the markets in your 3x2 layout if I refresh the page, navigate away, or close my browser it goes back to your regular 3x2 layout.  I would be grateful for any help in this regard.

Thanks
Activity: 14
I visited about your website, although the interface is very dark color, but overall doing very well, thanks for sharing
Activity: 16
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Charts are interactive, Highlight that value in that chart, Filter to that value in all the tables, matrices, and tiles in the report.
Beuteeeeeful.

What language is that done in?

This looks like it is done in HTML+JS(+CSS).

Correct!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Beuteeeeeful.

This looks like it is done in HTML+JS(+CSS).
Activity: 7
Beuteeeeeful.

Activity: 8
Nice job.
Thank you for sharing it
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Omg come on, now i have to spend even more time looking at charts... thank you....

Cheesy
I have added a couple more sites recently, namely http://hypron.net/kcbitcoin/ and two less-serious sites: http://hypron.net/gms/2048/ and http://hypron.net/3x2048/, the last of which is my favorite layout I've made yet. As always, if anybody has a request, let me know!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello traders! You might have seen this website before. If not, check it out!

I made it a couple months ago (Dec 2013), and I decided to buy a domain and host it because I liked using it and figured the community would too. I had never made a website before, so please don't judge my code too harshly (it has been updated since then). Smiley It never occurred to me to post it on here until somebody mentioned I should in #bitcointraders.

Some topics I'll address now before they get mentioned (like they always do):

1. No, I'm not blocking the bitcoinwisdom ads. I use iframe %s to move them over, which, on some resolutions, means they are behind the other iframes. For every hit on my page, bitcoinwisdom gets 4 on his.  I do not have any of my own ads on the site (nor will I ever), because I didn't make the charts themselves, just the layout. I even have adblock turned off on my browser for my domain so that he gets views.

2. Yes, I am aware that there are now other sites that do this "better". When I first made this site, there weren't any other sites. My goal has always been to have a fast, elegant layout.

All that being said, check out my list of layouts at http://hypron.net! If you have a layout/code suggestion, please let me know and I will do my best to add it!

Wow this site is great. This saves my browser from having open 4 tabs all the time Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Great, perfect for Bitcoin arbitrage.
Activity: 27
Activity: 13
Much appreciated!
Thank you for sharing it!  Cheesy
Activity: 406
yep, very nice. Cheesy
Activity: 342
your site is very useful,
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
Very nice!  Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin
Hello traders! You might have seen this website before. If not, check it out!

I made it a couple months ago (Dec 2013), and I decided to buy a domain and host it because I liked using it and figured the community would too. I had never made a website before, so please don't judge my code too harshly (it has been updated since then). Smiley It never occurred to me to post it on here until somebody mentioned I should in #bitcointraders.

Some topics I'll address now before they get mentioned (like they always do):

1. No, I'm not blocking the bitcoinwisdom ads. I use iframe %s to move them over, which, on some resolutions, means they are behind the other iframes. For every hit on my page, bitcoinwisdom gets 4 on his.  I do not have any of my own ads on the site (nor will I ever), because I didn't make the charts themselves, just the layout. I even have adblock turned off on my browser for my domain so that he gets views.

2. Yes, I am aware that there are now other sites that do this "better". When I first made this site, there weren't any other sites. My goal has always been to have a fast, elegant layout.

All that being said, check out my list of layouts at http://hypron.net! If you have a layout/code suggestion, please let me know and I will do my best to add it!

Wow, that makes things much easier. Plan on using your website for one of the monitors 24/7. Very helpful!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Very nice! Much preciated.
Pages:
Jump to: