Pages:
Author

Topic: I made a website that has various multi-chart layouts! - page 4. (Read 7972 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello traders! You might have seen this website before. If not, check it out!

I made it a couple months ago (Dec 2013), and I decided to buy a domain and host it because I liked using it and figured the community would too. I had never made a website before, so please don't judge my code too harshly (it has been updated since then). Smiley It never occurred to me to post it on here until somebody mentioned I should in #bitcointraders.

Some topics I'll address now before they get mentioned (like they always do):

1. No, I'm not blocking the bitcoinwisdom ads. I use iframe %s to move them over, which, on some resolutions, means they are behind the other iframes. For every hit on my page, bitcoinwisdom gets 4 on his.  I do not have any of my own ads on the site (nor will I ever), because I didn't make the charts themselves, just the layout. I even have adblock turned off on my browser for my domain so that he gets views.

2. Yes, I am aware that there are now other sites that do this "better". When I first made this site, there weren't any other sites. My goal has always been to have a fast, elegant layout.

All that being said, check out my list of layouts at http://hypron.net! If you have a layout/code suggestion, please let me know and I will do my best to add it!
Pages:
Jump to: