Pages:
Author

Topic: i need 200 newly created facebook accounts - page 2. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Do you just need a facebook account created with gmail account or both account must be phone verfied?
I have already completed my work, waiting for my payment. Smiley

~Dr.Famous~
Activity: 126
Do you just need a facebook account created with gmail account or both account must be phone verfied?

The job was already given to Dr. Famous and he's working on it. You have no chance, sorry.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Hi guys i need 200 facebook linked to verified gmail , can somebody provide ? NOT HACKED PLEASE , only freshly created with gmail access . i'm willing to pay 150 usd for the job , its for advertisement purpose and to increase my ebusiness website rank

if anyone can provide , please send mp

FULL ESCROW (sebastianj prefered) , no fee in advance !
I can do it. Let me know.

can do this within 16 hrs, let me know Smiley

Don't you ever forget that you can't make number of gmails with same number.

If you wanna do 200, you'd need atleast 40phone numbers?

Wow, bumping threads for non-related topic from the OP, for post count?

Dude, stop your bullshit. It looks like you're the one doing it for post count by accusing someone that he's doing it. lol, good job.

Every post has to relate only to the OP? Can't relate to any other post? Are you that dumb that you do not realize that my post is still related to topic?

That dude I quoted says he can do it in 16hrs. Not just the facebook account, OP wanted freshly created verified gmails with access.

If you aren't that dumb, you can't create or verify 200 gmail accounts with 1 single number. You can only create and verify around 5 accounts per phone number.

I've been using the same number since years and had to use family members number to create some gmails. Saying it with experience.

That's right. 8 accounts per phone number, used 200/8 = 25 Contact numbers to create Gmail, Verified. 

Dude, stop your bullshit. It looks like you're the one doing it for post count by accusing someone that he's doing it. lol, good job.

Every post has to relate only to the OP? Can't relate to any other post? Are you that dumb that you do not realize that my post is still related to topic?

That dude I quoted says he can do it in 16hrs. Not just the facebook account, OP wanted freshly created verified gmails with access.

If you aren't that dumb, you can't create or verify 200 gmail accounts with 1 single number. You can only create and verify around 5 accounts per phone number.

I've been using the same number since years and had to use family members number to create some gmails. Saying it with experience.
Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I can do this for $50. Pm me if you still need it.
Unfortunately the job has already taken by Dr,Famous, and he is working on it right now, op also has stated on previous page.

To op you might close this thread or atleast changes the title with [closed]
Activity: 221
I can do this for $50. Pm me if you still need it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Reading the all posts made me think i'm in the auctions section, who can create 200 Facebook account in less time  Smiley
If anyone needs help to complete the 200 Facebook account send me a PM I can contribute 20 accounts with gmail verified
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think this is not a work of one person. making 200 fresh gmail account isn't good. google will block all accounts. and not even allow to create new accounts. and same making 200 facebook account isn't easy.. you can make thousands facebook accounts. but when you do some activities. then facebook required your phone number. and don't let you enter without verifying phone number. .
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Calm down your tits cunts, i am doing my job perfect.
HAHAHAHAHA this really made me laugh hard damn. GL with the sale ! Smiley
Calm down your tits cunts, i am doing my job perfect.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
If you still i can do this but i need a proof that you are escrowed the funds.. so that i can get the funds after job is done from escrow..
More newbie are running without escrow.. or many scammers out there...
Activity: 46
i can do this within 2hours or maybe less. send me a PM for more details. please be sure that the funds will be in escrow before i start. thanks!
I am already working on it. Wink

yes i can confirm , he took the job
i can do this within 2hours or maybe less. send me a PM for more details. please be sure that the funds will be in escrow before i start. thanks!
I am already working on it. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 798

Creating 200 facebook accounts within 16 hours is pretty challenging, and it is a higher risk to get blocked all these accounts shortly or all of them will need verification to say alive. OP since the job now is taken you can lock this thread.
Activity: 46
Hi guys sorry , job already taken , i will delete this post

thank you guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
i can do this for you , i can create untill 200 gmail accounts the facebook account,
i can deliver within 15 hours, i also pmed you if you're interested just pm me back
thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: