Pages:
Author

Topic: i need 200 newly created facebook accounts - page 3. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi guys i need 200 facebook linked to verified gmail , can somebody provide ? NOT HACKED PLEASE , only freshly created with gmail access . i'm willing to pay 150 usd for the job , its for advertisement purpose and to increase my ebusiness website rank

if anyone can provide , please send mp

FULL ESCROW (sebastianj prefered) , no fee in advance !
Escrow the fund i'll do the job within next 24 hours. or i can make 50% account within next 10 hours
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
can do this within 16 hrs, let me know Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi guys i need 200 facebook linked to verified gmail , can somebody provide ? NOT HACKED PLEASE , only freshly created with gmail access . i'm willing to pay 150 usd for the job , its for advertisement purpose and to increase my ebusiness website rank

I can do it. Let me know.

Pm sent

I can do this too, give me 6hours. Send me pm if you're interested with my ETA
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Pm sent
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I can create maybe up to 10 facebook accounts for few days with a gmail account. Do you mean the google account should be phone verified, or the facebook linked with a gmail account? If you need only one person to do this then you can search for someone else.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: