Pages:
Author

Topic: I need a design of bitcoin flag for demonstrations in Russia - page 3. (Read 7350 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
FirstBits: 168Bc
For controversial impact...

...these motifs could be merged.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I would prefer something less politically based.

I also thought about using 3D Globe ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-nodes-on-3d-globe-9344 ) as surface,

but decided, that it will be difficult to materialize (as your commented).
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
What exact message would you ideally like to convey through the flag?

1. The fiat money should be replaced with bitcoin to protect peoples of the world from seigniorage
2. might be some additional things related to GPL, to the right to access to the internet

Right now I think about big yellow "B" sign over red surface (red color, lot of blood is specific of the country)

While this would look cool as a banner on a website or on a poster, I don't see anyone being able to easily make it into a fabric flag. Overlapping stripes and colors and gradients are pretty much impossible.

I feel like a red flag with a yellow B is too similar to the Russian/soviet-era flags.  I guess that isn't a bad thing, but I would prefer something less politically based.  Considering this is for Russia, I guess it would work though.
legendary

1. The fiat money should be replaced with bitcoin to protect peoples of the world from seigniorage
2. might be some additional things related to GPL, to the right to access to the internet

Right now I think about big yellow "B" sign over red surface (red color, lot of blood is specific of the country)

About the form of the flag, there are two variants:
- conventional flag-on-the-rod

- old combat style:

I like the last one (because i think it is easier to use)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Very excited about this idea! I pledge 5 btc as well to artist!
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
Also I need advices on size of flag and related questions

I like this idea and will pledge 5 btc to the creator of said flag.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
legendary
Also I need advices on size of flag and related questions

Pages:
Jump to: