Pages:
Author

Topic: I need advice about my portfolio, can someone help? - page 6. (Read 1072 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I need advice about my portfolio, can someone help?

Go 50% Bitcoin and 50% Monero. I would not trust any other coin for longer period of time. Bitcoin and Monero both have strong community backing them and that is a strong grantee for the future.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
This is my opinion only and you are free to take the decision to go with it or not

BTC 20% ETH 75% LTC 5%

Follow this till the next ATH and then re-balance
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
My portfolio right now is divided into 50% Litecoin 30% Eth and 20% Bitcoin. I want to restructure it between these coins (Or other coins), What should I do? I tune in and out of the crypto markets pretty often so my knowledge isn't optimal.
60% Bitcoin

30% ethereum

10% litecoin

This proportion looks better than current one if you just want to restructure your portfolio with the existing coins only.If you want to add then you can add BNB and other few altcoins in small portion.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Litecoin! Big investments always deserve only Bitcoin. Litecoin party (halving) is over last year, now it is for Bitcoin and Ethereum. It's also matter how much you invested in cryptocurrency. Some portions of your investment deserve only new coins if you are big investors. Any top coins can't be good for the short term.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
My portfolio right now is divided into 50% Litecoin 30% Eth and 20% Bitcoin. I want to restructure it between these coins (Or other coins), What should I do? I tune in and out of the crypto markets pretty often so my knowledge isn't optimal.
Pages:
Jump to: