Pages:
Author

Topic: I need help - page 3. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
April 16, 2023, 09:14:13 AM
is it good for a contractor to be awarded a contact  and be  payed  with Bitcoin .I was awarded a contact and to be payed with Bitcoin  I don't have any idea about it i  need a help from these foroom please?
If they will pay you through Bitcoin, you definitely need to have a bitcoin wallet. For that, we have various types: hardware, software, and paper wallets. From these three, the most convenient for you right now is to get a software wallet.
We have lots it, to name some: Electrum, Exodus, Atomic, Coinomi, and Mycelium.
I personally using Mycelium, so far I have no issues using it.
You can download any of these wallet through their websites or via your application store (App Store, Play Store, etc.)

After you had installed it, you'll be asked to create a new account. Just proceed.
After that you may opt to search for your bitcoin wallet. Since they will be paying you, then you should get your bitcoin address using the "receive" button or alike. Next is to forward that address to the person who will send bitcoin to you as payment. From there, you just have to wait for them to send the funds to you.

You can use bitcoin to as a payment method (if there are any store that accepts it on your area). You can also trade it for other cryptocurrency. Another thing you can fo with it is to convert these to your local currency using reputable Trading sites such as Binance, Coinbase, OctaFX, and such.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 16, 2023, 08:49:35 AM
is it good for a contractor to be awarded a contact  and be  payed  with Bitcoin .I was awarded a contact and to be payed with Bitcoin  I don't have any idea about it i  need a help from these foroom please?
Pages:
Jump to: