Pages:
Author

Topic: I need help - bounty problem - page 5. (Read 20828 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 05:25:41 PM
I think that you should contact admin for help about bounty distribution. How to use Stellar wallet you can find a video on youtube. I don't think that it will be a problem. Be more careful next time with your projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 22, 2019, 04:35:53 PM
I dont know you need ask them but if it was other bounty group i am sure it would be impossible as noone make withdraw afther year but i dont understand how you worked and then let and go ,i wish you recive them i realy dont belive that is really long time and usually bounty managers afther complaint period say everything is done.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 22, 2019, 04:32:22 PM
Sending tokens with Stellar base is easy and you can fine guide on Youtube.
All you need to do now is to contact the team and the manager if you can still have your token.
You are way to late for that and hope you can still get them.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 04:31:00 PM
you're still lucky because distribution will still be done on February 1 and to make a stellar wallet, maybe this site can help you https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/ there are many ways to make a stellar wallet and you need to know is , first activate your wallet so that you get payment from the project that you have followed
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 22, 2019, 04:24:56 PM
First of all, I think you should get in touch with the bounty management tean if you've not been paid. And moreover if you've already been paid thej congrats. I think using the stellar app for one of their wallets will give you a simple send token offer. Check well with the type of wallet you used and contact their support if you have any issue.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
January 22, 2019, 04:16:19 PM
Thank you so much guys, I was really lucky the distribution of Wollo coins is planed for o1. February so I have time. I need just to find where I must make wallet for Lumen coins. Please if someone have yt tutorial or something like that send me  Grin

It does not matter where and in what application you create a wallet. At first, I used Stargazer, but now I've gone to Stellarport - the interface is much better and in case of working with tokens - it's easier to add Trustlines.

First, just having a wallet is not enough to get tokens on the XLM blockchain. You need to add Trustline - and you need to have at least 3 XLM on the balance. I'll leave you a few screenshots so you can see how it goes.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 22, 2019, 03:59:38 PM
Contact the portal support, there they will answer you much faster and more accurately than here. I am sure your question will be solved in one way or another. I myself have participated in several companies of this site and have never received any payments.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 22, 2019, 03:59:28 PM
I'm sure is not long yet that the bounty ended, that's the only chance you can have if not yet distributed. And you can check their telegram group to know your next move and if possible talk to the bounty manager if there's still one a way out. But I doubt they give you if not when the address is requested.
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 22, 2019, 03:28:39 PM
All situations are solved by conversation. Try to speak with your bounty manager and I think you will find something to do. If no, your story is finished and train had gone.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 22, 2019, 02:19:46 PM
Hello guys,

I really need help, last year I found amazing bounty program (Pigzby or Wollo coin), I submited my work on beta.bounty0x.io and I earned more than 40k coins. My submisions was approved. Now I see the Wollo token is alive on exchange, but the problem is that is a Stellar based coin and I didn`t have added my Stellar adress on beta.bounty0x.io. Now I added addres and my questions is can I get coins now or that is finished story.

Also how will I send that coins on exchange. I know for ETH based tokens with metamask, but what is procedure with Stellar based tokens? I made wallet on Astral online wallet.

Thanks a lot.

I would advise you to write to support of bounty0x platform and ask them for help with this issue. Why are people always trying to talk about their problems everywhere: on forums, chats, their neighbours' kitchen... instead of just asking official support for help? Smiley
Activity: 490
January 22, 2019, 10:55:56 AM
bounty0x has several telegram groups and a service e-mail address. If they have not yet distributed their rewards, just fill your Stellar wallet and relax. If not than contact the support and I am sure they will help you.
Activity: 185
January 22, 2019, 09:55:12 AM
Here you will not be helped, you need to contact the team and clarify what you need to do to get a reward!
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 22, 2019, 04:38:37 AM
         Pigzby project tokens have not yet been distributed. This project seems pretty good. I notice that tokens distribution date is February 1, 2019. So you have about a week to solve the situation. Try contacting the bounty channel administrator to help. And a similar situation has happened to me in the past, but the administrators have helped me. Good luck!
Activity: 434
January 21, 2019, 02:54:02 PM
All you need to do us just to ask question in the group of the platform where you participated in the campaign,the campaign also run on bountyhive but bountyhive gave those that participated in the campaign an instruction to add their stellar wallet.
Activity: 182
January 21, 2019, 12:19:16 PM
Hello guys,

I really need help, last year I found amazing bounty program (Pigzby or Wollo coin), I submited my work on beta.bounty0x.io and I earned more than 40k coins. My submisions was approved. Now I see the Wollo token is alive on exchange, but the problem is that is a Stellar based coin and I didn`t have added my Stellar adress on beta.bounty0x.io. Now I added addres and my questions is can I get coins now or that is finished story.

Also how will I send that coins on exchange. I know for ETH based tokens with metamask, but what is procedure with Stellar based tokens? I made wallet on Astral online wallet.

Thanks a lot.

Are you inputted a wallet that is based on exchange? Or maybe you should used wallets that you personally have and control. Well, I don't have much knowledge about stellar but I know their mechanism are quite same.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
January 21, 2019, 11:24:18 AM
next time you should read what token based bounty it was, in bounty0x on beside max bounty reward there shown what type the token it is. and also follow telegram channel for bounty so you don't miss any news.

Thank you so much guys, I was really lucky the distribution of Wollo coins is planed for o1. February so I have time. I need just to find where I must make wallet for Lumen coins. Please if someone have yt tutorial or something like that send me  Grin

here's the tutorial for making stellar account https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUvj_5A4ZQ
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 11:14:30 AM
I think you should contact bounty0x, the rate of receiving coins will be  low because you didn't add the wallet address they requested  but anyway you should try to know the result
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 21, 2019, 11:09:57 AM
After the end of the token distribution it is difficult to change something but it is still worth trying to solve this issue. If the Manager is responsive he will pour coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 21, 2019, 10:41:55 AM
You should ask the bounty managers and staffs directly because they are in the best position on how you could get your reward. The.problem is how long they distributed the rewards as of today? Some bounty requires an alloted date to check the spreadsheets for any complaints from the hunters before they give the reward. If there will be a KYC required and you did not submit it before the time expires, you can say goodbye to your reward.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 21, 2019, 10:35:43 AM
Its those bounty platforms that should protect you from getting screwed. To my knowledge they collect the token to serve as escrow which makes these bounty platforms good, the projects however that goes on their are listed there sometimes are not creating an ANN thread here making them suspicious in their action. Its the 2nd time I heard of a token that is created on Stellar platform, the first I know was seyblock. Good luck, wish you could claim your token from bounty0x.
Pages:
Jump to: