Pages:
Author

Topic: I need help the adivce regards my loan service here - page 2. (Read 405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
How can i verify most Simple and effective way my collateral loan service here ?
Im new here i Understood nobody dont trust so Im asking what i have to do to be legit lender here ?
Can this way it works If i put funds on escrow here If i mess around or scam or something i'll lose my funds.
Or Any other ways ? Thanks !

You already have 2 negative tags relating to lending and collateral. That alone is a damage to your reputation even when you have not started. You should instead consider how to make the tags leave your profile before proceeding with your business.
When a genuine person wants to start a lending business, the risk is always on the lender side and not the reverse. Seeing yourself that people may not trust you truly means that people will not trust you.
You can start with non collateral loan to reputable members till you build your reputation and trust, you can then offer a collateral loan.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
How can i verify most Simple and effective way my collateral loan service here ?
Im new here i Understood nobody dont trust so Im asking what i have to do to be legit lender here ?
Can this way it works If i put funds on escrow here If i mess around or scam or something i'll lose my funds.

What kind of terms is this

General terms for lending
You get loan 50% from the total Market value of your asset and  with monthly 10% intrsest. Your asset Will be taken from you If your intrests exeeds the borrowed ammount then you must add more asset or pay off some of your debt.
Loan ammount 100$  your Asset btc value 200$ so you pay 10$ monthly so your Asset Will be liqutated in 10 months not 10%x10=100$

You're only giving 50% of the value of the collateral, with a huge 10% interest monthly only desperate people will take this, tell us why would anyone trust you with the 50% value of their collateral?

I used to take a loan from our local board but not so exorbitant interest like you offer.
You are not setting up a loan business here you are attempting to scam people and victimize them with your terms.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Everything you need to know has already been explained by other members in one of your previous posts[1] But in short, no one is going to trust to send you collateral first when you're a newbie. Your terms don't make much sense.

OP is not looking for advice here, more like a backdoor way of promoting their service. "Hey I totally have a legitimate forum question that definitely belongs in meta even though I already know the answer".
Life is so much more then just low life scams and quick bucks in pocket it's a poor mindset and you dont reach far in life with criminal mindset.
Now back to the topic who i need to contact here to put money down and start business? And what ammount?
Do you want to dqsh people money or there is something you are not telling us? As you can see, starting a loan business does not need any stress of writing too much. What you need to do is to create your own thread in the service board with all the services you can provide starting the minimum loan amount, rate, interest, ranks that are eligible for your loan and for how long. These do not need you to seek for people's opinions at all. Anybody that is interested in your service will write you and if you are okay with the deal, you can proceed without stress.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
~snip~
I will advice you to know that lending is risky, make sure you lend people that are in signature campaign that are not likely to go away with your money. You can also lend bitcoin to people that have collateral.

It's not exactly a guarantee that someone won't disappear with borrowed money, especially if it's a larger amount for which someone might have to spend a year in a sig campaign. Not that something like this happens often, but I remembered one example that shows what some are ready to do for only $100.
Activity: 686
Merit: 520

Let me start by asking you to know the rules of the forum, then try get used to the threads that provides same service on lending board as you've been provided with the link to the board, check their requirements, go through their threads and see how applications were made and how the refundment as well is being collected, learn from those in operational and improve on your own style, set a requirements and be truthful in everything you will be doing, once people have that trust in you, then you're free to remain in doing that.

Additional tips for you in setting requirements

1. Dont give to newbie account
2. Start from member rank upward
3. Let your applicant be those already participating in campaign
4. Don't give loan to a user having a negative feedback trust rating
5. Set your limit, requirements, duration and interest rate
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
You're newbie, no trust history. It's hard to start a business. Reading your terms of loan service is actually burdensome to take out a loan. On the other hand, the concern against newbies is getting scammed after the borrower sends collateral. I think you should involve an escrow to keep the borrower's collateral, not to guarantee some of your own money because you don't limit the number of borrowers you can handle. Though I doubt that there's anyone escrow willing to work with you.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Exacly where is the info ? Don't say things like that everybody is not with poor scam mindset. Im also the trader and one of the few persons who really knows what's going on with Markets and big whales world in short term and long term

Oh wow, a big shot trader offering loans on bitcointalk... sounds totally legit.

why would you think educated person the one who i am Will think those low life things like try to scam people ?? Leave the scam activity for uneducated lower class mindset people not for me.
Life is so much more then just low life scams and quick bucks in pocket it's a poor mindset and you dont reach far in life with criminal mindset.
Now back to the topic who i need to contact here to put money down and start business? And what ammount?

There is no amount or person (other than yourself that is) that can fix your deceptive way of doing things.

By the way, I didn't say anything about scams but if the shoe fits - wear it proudly.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
you think educated person the one who i am Will think those low life things like try to scam people ?? Leave the scam activity for uneducated lower class mindset people not for me.

Stop Bullshitting!

You posted your offer and if people want to contact you they will so no need to complain about your busted moment here cause nothing is going to change.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛

You got all the answers you wanted on the last thread you opened - at this point you're just trolling around with your tagged profile. Nobody wants your loan. Just go away.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-looking-to-start-lending-here-5463524
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Everything you need to know has already been explained by other members in one of your previous posts[1] But in short, no one is going to trust to send you collateral first when you're a newbie. Your terms don't make much sense.

OP is not looking for advice here, more like a backdoor way of promoting their service. "Hey I totally have a legitimate forum question that definitely belongs in meta even though I already know the answer".

Exacly where is the info ? Don't say things like that everybody is not with poor scam mindset. Im also the trader and one of the few persons who really knows what's going on with Markets and big whales world in short term and long term why would you think educated person the one who i am Will think those low life things like try to scam people ?? Leave the scam activity for uneducated lower class mindset people not for me.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 532
Merit: 618
Since you don't have any reputation here on the forum and you want to start up a lending service, which is for sure, there will be a lot of questions regarding you acting as an escrow for your collateral. For that, you can either use any of the known escrow services on the forum; they will have to hold the escrowed fund. Upon the completion of the loan, if the person who took the loan from you failed to pay back on time, then the escrow will have to hand over the holding to you, and the collateral will be sent back to the borrower. Whichever it is, maybe it won't affect your business, and in escrow, most of them don't do it for free, so if you want to consider any of the options, try not to forget to add a fee into your calculation.

If you hand over your fund to any escrow and you have a scam allegation that it was really you who scammed someone, if the fund on escrow can cover the scam, it will be used to pay back what you have stolen, and you will lose any reputation that you were even trying to build.

staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5463524.20
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
You are not borrowing, but you want to lend. Just create a service about it on lending board and you are good.

I will advice you to know that lending is risky, make sure you lend people that are in signature campaign that are not likely to go away with your money. You can also lend bitcoin to people that have collateral.

Go to lending board and see how other people's lending discussion OP are about to understand more.

Leading board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

Read the pinned threads.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: