Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some guidance - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 334
August 29, 2023, 06:12:38 AM
I’m a brand new in the forum so please I want the senior member to help me out on how I can operate in forum without offense and some links that I can use to read about bitcoin.

Thanks in advance

You are welcome to the bitcointalk forum, where all bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are discussed. However,  don’t hesitate to ask any questions you don’t understand; the forum men are always active to help beginners that join the forum. And if you obey the rules and regulations governing the forum, you canclick newbies read before posting

You can also use beginners encyclopedia by Ratimov it helps the novice well

NOTE Plagiarism is what causes many newcomers that are joining the forum to get their accounts banned, so try as much as you can to avoid that. If you don’t understand something, no one will force you to discuss it. You can move to another thread and give your own idea, so avoid using someone's idea and claiming it as your own or copying something from the internet and pasting it here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 271
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 29, 2023, 06:02:40 AM
Welcome to the forum! You can start by reading these two threads :

1. Newbies - Read before posting
2. Merit & new rank requirements

Remember palagarised content will eventually lead to a permanent ban. Always give due credits to someone else content if you need their content for reference. Be active and if you have any doubts do ask questions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 268
August 29, 2023, 05:59:03 AM
Welcome to the forum, let me help with some links to threads that will help guide you on the forum.

Here is thread on rules guiding the forum

You can also read about bitcoin on learnmeabitcoin.com

You can also learn about bitcoin wallets and their differences through this thread Wallets- Which, what and Why

If you have any questions you’re free to ask but before proceeding you can use the search function to search first. How to effectively use the search function
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 29, 2023, 05:54:24 AM
I’m a brand new in the forum so please I want the senior member to help me out on how I can operate in forum without offense and some links that I can use to read about bitcoin.

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: