Pages:
Author

Topic: I need to double 4,000 USD in 2 weeks - page 24. (Read 6141 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
Hi,

I will attempt this and I need to double 4,000 USD in 2 weeks

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
You chose the most successful time in such a short time to raise your capital doubly. Of course you can try to find some unstable pump, but so much risk and nerves.  Even I do not represent what can help you in this case.
Without risks, it is not very likely to make money or achieve big goals. Actually it is not about risk here. It is about work and effort, day in day out doing the same thing. At first, he will make blunders, but in future won’t go around doing same mistakes. With time, everything clicks to a person if he keeps on working. If think, trading in a potential volatile coin like bitcoin or bitcoin cash can bring him as much money as he has already.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Oh it will be really hard to double it but you can trytoinvetand weit some time, I can suggest you vvery interesting project called - Socratus.  It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. Moreover, if the one buys their tokens, they will be provided with an additional discount and special conditions.
Activity: 434
We need to look at the forecasts of cryptocurrency analysts and decide when the market will grow. Before growth, buy tokens with a small capitalization.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?

Its quite impossible to double your $4,000 dollars in just two weeks in this kind of market situation its hard to get 25% profit of that amount in span of 14 days  but its not impossible 25% is attainable if the market is in bull run just wait for a couple of months to test it if its effective  just make a little researched about it. before you commence in Hodling of the specific Coin/Token. just to make it more productive.
Activity: 182
It's time to go long with bitcoin? Yet? Or will we see the 3k's
The only thing you need to do is to set alarms to every 100 buck change on btc.
Activity: 97
With the current situation of crypto market, i think it's hard to double your investment. I once doubled my investment in less than two weeks but it was happened when the market was still green back in late december last year. No one can gives you the right advice as no one can predict the market precisely.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
for the moment I am not so sure to invest in the hope of doubling the capital in just a few weeks because it is so much different from the past conditions where bitcoin always has a significant rise and is followed by an increase in altcoin prices and for the current conditions it may be best to keep assets that we have now and hopefully at the end of this year there is a surprise like last year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I am not sure if you can achieve that with bitcoin now. You can though if you will try some altcoins that are very low in price like one dollar price. Once  the price becomes two dollars then you just doubled the said coin. Try it it will work mate.
At the moment, I think this can not be achieved, given what is happening in the market. The market is not what it was before.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I am not sure if you can achieve that with bitcoin now. You can though if you will try some altcoins that are very low in price like one dollar price. Once  the price becomes two dollars then you just doubled the said coin. Try it it will work mate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In my opinion, you now have a great opportunity to do it. The market has fallen dramatically and you have the opportunity to earn quick money on rebound.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
The two week time is very short and it seems like doubling your money within two weeks will be very difficult. You need more time to double your money. And I advise you to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum for you to bear in the long run. If you are patiently waiting for the price of coins to rise, I am sure your capital will return many times over.
Activity: 350
This type of thinking is very bad for the crypto environment.

Also even though it's "only" 2x, if these kinds of easy returns in 2 WEEKS were obvious everyone would do it.

Totally agree. Even if it is possible to do so, and I won't tell them which coins to buy because these kinds of traders only harm the market. It is always better to go for mid and long-term investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Take a look at REBL (rebellious) , I'm fairly confident it will double from 5 cents to 10 cents pretty soon.

Hope you took my advice, would of doubled your money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This type of thinking is very bad for the crypto environment.

Also even though it's "only" 2x, if these kinds of easy returns in 2 WEEKS were obvious everyone would do it.
Activity: 98
I like others think two weeks is a bit of a short time frame. Give it two months and some good luck and you may be able to do it. But since you're time-frame is only two weeks I'd say try margin-trading/trading with leverage. Only do this if you have experience trading however or else you could lose all your current money quickly.
Activity: 146
You might be able to obtain such profit if you will do day trade, however doing this now is a bit risky and might end up loosing. But if you really want to make it happen in short time, this will be your best route.
Activity: 345
Merit: 16
Just buy LUX and your money will double in two weeks.

JUST DO IT.

COME ON, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
You can try to buy a few very young coins, they can give a very large profit, good luck will come in handy.

These coins can lead to very large losses, because they are unpredictable. I think it's very dangerous to invest in such coins. It is better to choose a less dangerous path.
Activity: 168
You can try to buy a few very young coins, they can give a very large profit, good luck will come in handy.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
That could be possible with bitcoin or even in other altcoins. If you have had invested in cryptocurrencies in a diverse approach, then chances are, you can double up your investment or even triple it at its best. I have already experienced it when bitcoin rises to 20,000$ last year plus the altcoins that i have because its market price also rises during that time.

Doubling and this kind of things are dangerous things. Never try to make your money doubled. This is risky, always stay in the safe zone. Get reasonable profits always.
Pages:
Jump to: