Pages:
Author

Topic: I need to double 4,000 USD in 2 weeks - page 22. (Read 6141 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 02, 2018, 01:02:41 AM
Hi,

I will attempt this and I need to double 4,000 USD in 2 weeks

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
It's too risky but it's possible as long as you are also willing to lose your $4,000 if the situation will not go on your side. The only possible is to invest your money on those new altcoin that has a possibility that it will be pump in a week but it's difficult to find that coins with this current market condition. Just put your money in ETH and BTC and wait for a few days until the market getting better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:13:35 AM
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?

With this current market performance it will be difficult to earn a double in just 2 weeks using only $4,000 box in your pocket. The most probable or most possible solution than can double your money but very risky is to join crypto gambling thru online. With your luck and skills then you might earn more than the double less than 1 to 2 weeks but if your unlucky then you might loss your $4,000 in just one day. Its you call.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
June 02, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
There is no sureshot method of doubling your money in such a short period. It may be possible when market is very strong and we start seeing daily moves of 10 - 20% or more in lot of coins. But even then one has to be a very good in timing so not that easy.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 01, 2018, 11:31:59 PM
If you are looking to double something in two weeks, gambling is an easy way. However, it is a hit or a miss. When it comes to trading cryptocurrencies, never expect that your value will be doubled in a certain amount of time because of the market’s unpredictability. This is not a get rich quick scheme. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:16:56 PM
Crypto is not get rich scheme and overnight rich program we can surely double there is no coin which give such  returns
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 08:01:40 PM
With this way of thinking, what you get from the system, the system will get you something.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 07:47:36 PM
Don't bet all of your money for short period, it isn't that wise, probably you will have to close your positions and cash out in loss, because crypto is for a long term and remember the rule:
Invest only that amount of money you can afford to lose
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 07:42:04 PM
Don't consider to give your money to individuals who will say give me your money and I will double it in two week!!! Because they are solid scammers, work hard enough and you can double it.
Activity: 157
June 01, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
in my opinion there is no need to do it all, usually something instant will end sooner also.
you just need to be patient for now and do the best of course that can get a profit but not in a short way, because the risk is too big you might even lose everything
Activity: 210
Merit: 35
June 01, 2018, 06:23:45 PM
It's too risky if you want to double $ 4,000 in 2 weeks, Maybe you can try some new coins like Docademic or Morpheus Network or Token Block.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
It is very difficult to do in a falling market. I think that you do not need to take risks, but choose a less risky strategy that can bring you 20-30 percent of profit per month.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 01, 2018, 06:12:26 PM
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?

In my opinion, if you want to double down within 2 weeks time, which is surely the short amount of time, it will not end up with anything good, that it is too big of a return with such short time. You may just end up with losing everything. Just be patient and do not rush for such huge returns.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
This is a good time to multiply your assets by buying good low value crypto.
Please carefully analyze the crypto you want to invest in, and you should also monitor the market to decide on investing in this sensitive time.
I believe that the market will soon go up, I hope this will happen in the near future Wink

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
I am sure that this guy has lost almost all his money, doubling in just 14 days is an impossible taks unless that you have a kind of "signal" and you inveested because you knew what was gonna happen with that project. It is impossible.

When you are going to deal with the cryptocurrencies, you should not wait for these high profits. 98% impossible. You need to be more patient.
Activity: 336
its possible you can double your 4000 usd in 2 weeks but its also possible to lose half of your 4000 usd in 2 weeks .well it depends on what coin you are going to invest in crypto.because in trading you cant predict the price of any coin..but you can study the graph when will that coin dump and pump.but also you need to carefuly analyze their coin to make a perfect profit. or you can invest when its on dip and sell when its pumping.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
Why do you need this? If you have such an pression to reach this goal is could be bad. No pression to reach a goal can help you more.
Activity: 84
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?

If there was an easy way to increase capital so rapidly, then everyone would be millionaires already. Do not look for easy ways, they are always very risky. Invest in quality projects, it is guarantee to increase your capital, but not in 2 weeks. Try TRX or MTC to get involved in pamp. But remember, it's very risky.
Activity: 196
Just invest to altcoins or bitcoin, I'm sure it gives you high amount of income in the future. All of these coin now are growing up so fast, so know one can says if this is the right time to buy or to hold. Because maybe sooner or later coins they have would be raising up like a skyrocket.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
Man, you should put your self more realistic goals. Otherweise you will be disppointed and maybe quit with this crypto stuff that could be a great chance in your lifetime.
Activity: 574
Hi, i think you don't understand the idea of coins
Nobody knows what is gonna be tomorrow with market
And you come here and say that you need to double 4000$
I need to double the less, the same or more
But i did it after 1 month of deciding and trading process
I can suggest you something like:

1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin