Pages:
Author

Topic: I need your opinion and advice - page 2. (Read 580 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 16, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
That's what I'm asking about. Can you elaborate on how that test for uniqueness works? Or, are you saying that it checks only the name of a picture and author's name? That would be ridiculous imo. The thing is that if you create an original and unique crypto artwork you can protect it cryptographically from frauds, but you can't do that if the original work isn't yours for the reasons I've mentioned above.

My English is not very good.
All the artworks in the game made by famous artists such as Da Vinci and Picasso. Only i have the ability to upload artworks. The smartcontract checks, the author's name and the title of the picture character by character, if they already exist, then the program does not create a duplicate. Image is taken from opensource and dont put to the smartcontract

Thanks for your explanation. Now I see what was meant. The cryptoartworks, paintings by famous artists such as Da Vinci and Van Gogh, will be unique only inside your network, and only there you can guarantee that there will be no duplicates. It is not like CryptoKitties then and your statement in the OP:

~
I created the project a bit like CryptoKitties, only CruptoArtworks, without the ability to reproduce. ~

is a bit misleading because not only your CryptoArtworks lack the ability to reproduce, they also lack the ability to be unique all over the Internet. You see, in CryptoKitties each cat is one-of-a-kind and it cannot be replicated anywhere, while your CryptoArtworks cannot be replicated only inside your network.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 11:00:40 PM
The website seems too simple for me.
About traffice, I think you first do something for free too atract users need your service. You can ask for back link, sharing, likes, etc. to get your project known to people
Activity: 25
May 15, 2018, 03:45:10 PM
Nice. Glad to see you're supporting your community.

i will do my best
Activity: 31
May 15, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
Nice. Glad to see you're supporting your community.
May 15, 2018, 01:24:21 PM
That's what I'm asking about. Can you elaborate on how that test for uniqueness works? Or, are you saying that it checks only the name of a picture and author's name? That would be ridiculous imo. The thing is that if you create an original and unique crypto artwork you can protect it cryptographically from frauds, but you can't do that if the original work isn't yours for the reasons I've mentioned above.

My English is not very good.
All the artworks in the game made by famous artists such as Da Vinci and Picasso. Only i have the ability to upload artworks. The smartcontract checks, the author's name and the title of the picture character by character, if they already exist, then the program does not create a duplicate. Image is taken from opensource and dont put to the smartcontract
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
May 15, 2018, 11:33:20 AM
Hi guys!

I created the project a bit like CryptoKitties, only CruptoArtworks, without the ability to reproduce. This is my first experience and I did everything alone.

After I finished, I realized that I do not know how to entice people. And I have a question? Am I doing the right thing that I made this project, or is it not necessary for anyone?

To fully understand what the site is about, here is the link https://cryptoartworks.io

I will be glad to hear any your opinion.

Hi, Good Day, if you really want a serious and professional answer from a professional great advisor and at the same time great manager, you can simply ask manager yahoo62278, maybe in the future if you want some marketing advice or advertisement project you want to create in the future you can also talk about that business. However, Manager yahoo62278 is a great advisor. you can get real and accurate opinions about your serious project.
legendary
I stand with Ukraine.
May 15, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
Hi guys!

I created the project a bit like CryptoKitties, only CruptoArtworks, without the ability to reproduce. This is my first experience and I did everything alone.

After I finished, I realized that I do not know how to entice people. And I have a question? Am I doing the right thing that I made this project, or is it not necessary for anyone?

To fully understand what the site is about, here is the link https://cryptoartworks.io

This an interesting project, but I have one question. In your FAQs you say:

CryptoArtworks is the unique way to become an exclusive owner of a masterpiece which is obviously one-of-a-kind and 100% owned by you. No one can replicate it, take it away, or destroy.
Be sure, every masterpiece (exactly like real one) is made in one example. So, you will never find another 'Sunflowers' (if only Van Gogh would decide to paint the sequel, and he probably wouldn't).

What if someone adds a tiny dot of a different color in the corner of a picture? The picture will look absolutely the same but cryptographically it will be another thing entirely and thus it will not be regarded as replication.

How can you guarantee to your customers that something like this will not happen?

Smartcontract saves only the name of pictures and authors name. And there is a test for uniqueness inside smartcontract so i cannot put same artworks. I dont put image inside smartcontract.

Activity: 203
May 14, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
Hi

Agreed with whats mentioned above. Try to re word the text and also

Maybe try to come up with a slogan :

Invest in the past and future..  , Monetary history, Invest the past, secure your future.. Something along these lines would be nice. Easy on the mind .
Anyway like your concept...

Also just a thought, include a set of icons on the first page below your text. Midway between the bottom and text.
An icon for
Buying - Selling - Trading

Below each icon a title and perhpas below the title a description of 1 or 2 sentences for example:

Buying - Icon
Buying  - Title
Buy art using crypto currency... - Description

Understand it's early days and your working on it so looking forward to seeing this site a year from now, best wishes

If you need help with icons, designs, etc feel free to let me know i have most of these on hand if it help..

May 14, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
Weird that no-one has even mentioned this, the little bit of text that's on your website is really not written in a professional fashion.
It's clearly written by someone who does not have English as his/her native language.

Just some examples:

On the bottom of the home page:
Start collect cryptoartworks now.

Should be: Start collecting crypto artworks now! - or something similar, I'm not a professional writer myself Tongue

and

What’s the big deal?

These Cryptoartworks are not just your cryptopaintings, they are cryptocollectibles. And you can buy, sell, or trade your CryptoArtwork like they do at traditional auctions (but will you? This is your own Van Gogh!), and all the procedures are under the blockchain technology which will track ownership securely.

Just reads a bit weird, especially the "(but will you? This is your own Van Gogh!)" bit.

Yes indeed i am not native english speaker. i will fix it, thank you for your comment.
May 14, 2018, 12:59:09 PM
Hi guys!

CryptoArtworks is the unique way to become an exclusive owner of a masterpiece which is obviously one-of-a-kind and 100% owned by you. No one can replicate it, take it away, or destroy.
Be sure, every masterpiece (exactly like real one) is made in one example. So, you will never find another 'Sunflowers' (if only Van Gogh would decide to paint the sequel, and he probably wouldn't).

What if someone adds a tiny dot of a different color in the corner of a picture? The picture will look absolutely the same but cryptographically it will be another thing entirely and thus it will not be regarded as replication.

How can you guarantee to your customers that something like this will not happen?

Smartcontract saves only the name of pictures and authors name. And there is a test for uniqueness inside smartcontract so i cannot put same artworks. I dont put image inside smartcontract.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
May 14, 2018, 09:31:34 AM
Weird that no-one has even mentioned this, the little bit of text that's on your website is really not written in a professional fashion.
It's clearly written by someone who does not have English as his/her native language.

Just some examples:

On the bottom of the home page:
Start collect cryptoartworks now.

Should be: Start collecting crypto artworks now! - or something similar, I'm not a professional writer myself Tongue

and

What’s the big deal?

These Cryptoartworks are not just your cryptopaintings, they are cryptocollectibles. And you can buy, sell, or trade your CryptoArtwork like they do at traditional auctions (but will you? This is your own Van Gogh!), and all the procedures are under the blockchain technology which will track ownership securely.

Just reads a bit weird, especially the "(but will you? This is your own Van Gogh!)" bit.
legendary
I stand with Ukraine.
May 14, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
Hi guys!

Activity: 36
May 14, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
Promoting a project requires time and, of course, resources. It's great you did the site and the concept - but now you should do much marketing to make it known to people - like ads, PR and etc
Activity: 9
May 14, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
I can say that for me, it is not very interesting! Gamification, however, still attracts major part of people.
maybe you are on the right way but hurry up as tendencies change every minute) Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
May 14, 2018, 12:01:29 AM
Get the arts community on your side to sell real art and you have a running business i guess.

Good idea sir, maybe if he collab with artist that are rising as well then it would be nice and could be profitable to both parties. He can also ask for help/assistance for his future project and his arts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
May 13, 2018, 11:59:45 PM
Hi guys!

You;re starting so let's not expect a lot from your project instead, expect for the worse. Time will always come that you will be known and you will be successful. Please continue doing and put a lot of effort in it it will be worth it soon.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast and Software Developer
May 13, 2018, 09:14:26 PM
Get the arts community on your side to sell real art and you have a running business i guess.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 13, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
You need to gain alot of traffic to your site through search our direct advertising. Get in contact with Any SEO or PPC traffic expert. Once you drive traffic, you can build a good user base. After this think of monetizing them with your game.
May 13, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Tried to send u a message but your profile doesn't allow messages from "newbies"  Undecided You may want to re-check your "FAQs" page on your site for typos in tabs 3 & 5 in the "Getting started" section. Otherwise, it looks good and I'd highly recommend opensea.io, its a secondary market for ERC721 tokens, it seems ideal for you.

I allowed receive message from newbie. Ok thanks, i will recheck. My english not so good if you see something please say to me and i will fix it. Thank you for opensea.io  i will check now.
Activity: 21
May 13, 2018, 05:42:52 AM
Hi guys!

Tried to send u a message but your profile doesn't allow messages from "newbies"  Undecided You may want to re-check your "FAQs" page on your site for typos in tabs 3 & 5 in the "Getting started" section. Otherwise, it looks good and I'd highly recommend opensea.io, its a secondary market for ERC721 tokens, it seems ideal for you.
Pages:
Jump to: