Pages:
Author

Topic: I need your opinion and advice - page 3. (Read 580 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 13, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

Find out a way to incentivize the visitors, give them free offer, buy one get one free, buy to get one free, mix and match, give them something that will grow their interest to re-visit your website. You see variations? You need to be marketing guy to market your stuff. Think about Facebook. Anyone can clone or create a social media but how many become as good as Facebook? None. Marketing is the key for everything to see it's success.

Thank you for your advice. My main problem is traffic. I will try first solve this problem

Traffic is not something you "fix" though. Traffic is something you earn.

And to earn something you usually need to spend some first, which means you need proper advertising. When you have a usable product at the very least, then you should think about attracting people's attention. Not now. What you need is now to focus on your project. Advertising is the easiest part. Thousands of people will shill for your product for pennies.

If you want people to find your product without spending anything on ads, then you must either have something very very rare, or very lucky.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 04:57:04 AM
Hi guys!

I created the project a bit like CryptoKitties, only CruptoArtworks, without the ability to reproduce. This is my first experience and I did everything alone.

After I finished, I realized that I do not know how to entice people. And I have a question? Am I doing the right thing that I made this project, or is it not necessary for anyone?

To fully understand what the site is about, here is the link https://cryptoartworks.io

I will be glad to hear any your opinion.

Hey, I made something similar with Truffle (adoptyourfriends.com) for trading social media friends minus the breeding/generational component as well. It currently only works with Facebook (and only the friends I've assigned tokens to).
Your game seems cool, but I don't know if there's a huge market for crypto art collectors. It might be worth listing to opensea.io to gauge your market depth & increase exposure. You can also see how the other crypto games are faring. My project is currently attempting to raise capital in order to scale it & market it properly, so I'm in a similar boat. Good luck, hope it does well  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 244
Click "+Merit" top-right corner
May 13, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

Find out a way to incentivize the visitors, give them free offer, buy one get one free, buy to get one free, mix and match, give them something that will grow their interest to re-visit your website. You see variations? You need to be marketing guy to market your stuff. Think about Facebook. Anyone can clone or create a social media but how many become as good as Facebook? None. Marketing is the key for everything to see it's success.

Thank you for your advice. My main problem is traffic. I will try first solve this problem

Traffic is not something you "fix" though. Traffic is something you earn.
Activity: 25
May 12, 2018, 05:25:32 PM
A very unique idea to come up with OP. I salute you. Your efforts will not go in vain. But why is it only on ETH? Some people like to play with various coins. I only found ETH. And imagine if these pictures were yours, people would have bought them all. Anyway, not bad for a first attempt. People will find it great because it is simple not complicated. I hope you achieve what you aspire, and sell it to the right people, mate!

I use ETH because the site interacts with the smartcontract on eth node.
May 12, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
May 12, 2018, 04:50:37 PM
A very unique idea to come up with OP. I salute you. Your efforts will not go in vain. But why is it only on ETH? Some people like to play with various coins. I only found ETH. And imagine if these pictures were yours, people would have bought them all. Anyway, not bad for a first attempt. People will find it great because it is simple not complicated. I hope you achieve what you aspire, and sell it to the right people, mate!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 02:31:04 PM
very beautiful site, immediately it becomes clear that you have spent a lot of time and effort to make your product. I advise you not to give up. the main thing now is to contact the right people and run the Domino effect to your project began to speak loudly in all chat rooms.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
May 12, 2018, 06:30:53 AM
Hi guys!

I created the project a bit like CryptoKitties, only CruptoArtworks, without the ability to reproduce. This is my first experience and I did everything alone.

After I finished, I realized that I do not know how to entice people. And I have a question? Am I doing the right thing that I made this project, or is it not necessary for anyone?

To fully understand what the site is about, here is the link https://cryptoartworks.io

The website looks Ok to me, very simple and clean. I personally like the simple and clean stuff but I have seen people want to see options, lots of options. May be categorise the artworks, decorate the each category pages with eye catching website design. What I am talking about is the presentation where the viewer will feel the stock is large number. You feel good when you go to Sainsburry's to buy a crisp than to buy it from a local small shop. Reason is the luxury presentation and feeling of finding everything in one place.

Find a marketing angle and be strategic on your marketing.
Even the biggest food chain Mcdonald's use this bait. A cheese burger for £0.99 but you actually end up spending £5 to £10. It's marketing strategy mate. Give people that they want.

May 12, 2018, 05:12:49 AM
You are in the first step so don't expect that by just publishing it you'll attract a lot of people to use and play to your website. Do some advertisement if you really want people to visit your website and make some encouraging words why we should try it out and play with it. What are we going to get if we stay there? Your target players are the people who are into arts or someone that just want to have fun and in short what you lack is marketing.

Thank you for your replay, i am really appreciate.
I posted information in various forums, reddit, news.ycombinator. I wrote email to bitcoin magazine. And nothing happen.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 12, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
You are in the first step so don't expect that by just publishing it you'll attract a lot of people to use and play to your website. Do some advertisement if you really want people to visit your website and make some encouraging words why we should try it out and play with it. What are we going to get if we stay there? Your target players are the people who are into arts or someone that just want to have fun and in short what you lack is marketing.
May 12, 2018, 02:29:19 AM
Hi guys!

Pages:
Jump to: