Pages:
Author

Topic: I never sold my First bitcoin. Are you also emotionally bound to bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
I think you are too emotional, so can not afford to sell it, like the first love for you ..peace .. !! Grin Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
the most impressive thing I think is when I have a very dramatic long journey, one of them is buying and selling cryptocurrency
if your first coin is precious to you, I suggest to keep your first BTC, which is a silent witness of all your struggles
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Indeed, so I figure you are into long haul speculation likewise simply like me. Having sincerely joined with bitcoin can give us a brighter future however in light of the fact that the estimation of bitcoin simply continue rising every year after the regularly plunging. I think we are into the correct track mate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

Also, is it a good thing to be emotionally attached so much to Bitcoins?

I did but for me, what you did was beneficial to you. Because bitcoin has the greatest profit multiplier and all and because you are emotionally attached to it, you will do the HODL until the end. It's better only on bitcoin but not on other altcoins. I really don't see it as a bad thing on this circumstance.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
Do you like PaperonDePaperoni with his 'number one' ?? Ha ha ha!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
It is normal to stay emotionally attached to your coin.  But one need to detach his or her emotion from any coin one and devise a strategy to increase his or her income. I also have bitcoin that I bought last year and that am still holding it till date. But generally, its good to detach emotions from trading and investment
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
When it comes to investment you must keep your emotions aside no matter what kind of investment it may be, just make sure you are aware of the numbers and the market situation and nothing else, i can understand the novelty stand point but when it comes to money even you nor anyone for that matter cannot be emotionally attached and i can very well tell that these emotions are fake  Tongue, you think you are emotionally attached simply because of the hopes that you could earn a substantial huge profit if you are going to hold for a longer period and nothing else. Tongue
Activity: 154
It's normal to feel some sort of attachment to your investments. Its yours, so what you do with it is up to you.
To an extant yes. but isn't the whole point to buy and sell bitcoin? why feel an attachment to something that can bring you wealth? yes there is a possibility to lose but if you do research you can earn 
Activity: 31
I am holding my investment because I expect it to grow with time. I do not make financial decisions based on my emotions.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
There is no point in being emotionally attached to your crypto investment or any other financial investment. It is the basic rule of investment , to keep emotions aside.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
if I just spend all the bitcoin I have with other crypto. and no matter what bitcoin I bought or bought. because my goal of investing in bitcoin is to seek profit ..
Activity: 124
Congratulations, at least you are having a great value property
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

I think we should not attached on our investment. Investment purpose is making profits and earning extra money from the market. Bitcoin can replace by others coin because technology always evolve.
Activity: 196
The first bitcoin I generate I sell and move on. It was an unforgettable experience for me and of course I will not forget it. Because I do not like any attachment because when we go, we can not take them with us. As much as possible I like to enjoy life more
Activity: 83
Being emotionally attached to the first crypto currency is absolutely normal. You just believe in the future of bitcoin, so you do not sell it. Whenever there comes a time when you will be happy with the profit and will be able to sell it.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin shows many potential and possibilities, that is your bitcoin, you can do whatever you want with it. I do not think emotional attachment to something is considered bad thing but it is not a good thing too. Why do not you sell it?
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It is good, but you need to sell some of them as soon as you recovered your investment, because by this way, you will lower the risk by a little, that is the way that every investor should manage their finances, it is good to keep investing by the way
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

Unfortunately you've missed the golden days of bitcoin on December 17, 2017.   Emotionally yes I feel it, but we are not dragged on by the emotional feeling of prolonged, which would harm ourselves. Well that has happened already, all you have to do now is hold it wait for the second golden period of bitcoin come fore your eyes.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Thats how sometimes it is to newbies. You try and make sure that your first cryptocurrency will be in your wallet which will be in a form of evidence to show people of your earnings since you joined it.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆

I wouldn't necessarily call my experience an emotional bond, but the few bits of a Bitcoin that ai do have give me a feeling of being apart of a bigger thing. I mean Bitcoin rests at the fulcrum of  financial innovation, the Blockchain.
  It is good to feel an attachment to something you invested your time and energy into. It shows the true value that your sentiment holds.
Pages:
Jump to: