Pages:
Author

Topic: I never sold my First bitcoin. Are you also emotionally bound to bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Nothing emotional about it, I gonna sell all my bitcoins in the next big pump and then re-buy next year when it goes down again. Why to keep it for a long time?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Honestly, I have never seen anyone emotionally attached to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency ever it's good to see someone taking it this much serious. I really appreciate your interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But I do not think that Bitcoin is made to hold I believe Bitcoin is just another payment method system instead of an investment method. I used to buy and sell Bitcoin whenever any and I do not care to store them or invest them for any short or long-term investment.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

Also, is it a good thing to be emotionally attached so much to Bitcoins?

I think it's just you, because bitcoin was created in order to buy it cheaper and sell more, not just to hold without a case
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
Oh my God! That’s really kind of cute. My mother is also attached to her “first bought things”, quite similar to you. Anyways, coming to your questions, I can say that even if it’s not a good thing, it’s not even bad. I mean generally there is no place of emotions in the trading market. But if you have such feelings for your holding then you can definitely hold on to it. Just make sure that these emotions do not land you in any trouble.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
What is your purpose to buy bitcoin ?, do not you need money at all. If you do not want to sell your bitcoin, try to use the bitcoin for transaction purposes such as purchasing goods and so on, because it can increase the price of bitcoin.
I do not think that anyone using Bitcoin as a means of payment will increase the price of Bitcoin. Because In the crypto market, prices are always volatile and controlled by whales
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

If I gather 1 Bitcoin to my wallet definitely, I will not sell it. But I think its useless to store it because we don't know when does the price change. Maybe, if it will pump, we are luck however if it will goes down, we will cry with the price. My first bitcoin that I earned was used to support my family needs and that is important to me than making it as my antique.

Thats why we are here to earn extta money, to support our family needs and wants as well. But I still kepp some btc to hold because I believe It will boom its price soon.
Activity: 546

If I gather 1 Bitcoin to my wallet definitely, I will not sell it. But I think its useless to store it because we don't know when does the price change. Maybe, if it will pump, we are luck however if it will goes down, we will cry with the price. My first bitcoin that I earned was used to support my family needs and that is important to me than making it as my antique.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Well is a good thing for holding this long but I think you need to free your emotion on Bitcoin because every thing has there time, just like when it goes up to 20k which if you sold must have be in 3× of what you are having now , I think you still need to study btc and know when to buy and sell ,
Activity: 319

This scenario is not being happen to me. You are being attached with bitcoin, I think you just believing that bitcoin can be more expensive and highly cost so that you just worried that if you sell it in low price you will not earn much higher money.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
i have greater attachment to altcoin, than btc, even though I bought btc for less 500$. I sell Bitcoin next pump
Yes I agree, I never do long term investment like what he was doing. Holding it for atleast was not a bad idea in fact it was good but it is much better of you will sell it once it pump so that you may earn huge profit. What will you do if you are not going to sell it? Just stock it in your wallet it maybe useless.
Activity: 336
Why are you so attached to the bitcoin? It seems to me that this is not quite normal. For me, any crypto currency, including bitcoin, is nothing more than a digital asset. No attachment.
Activity: 34
Actually I don’t have any emotion or ego. But also why I don’t sell my BTC, you know the reason. I am waiting for a good profit. And still I’m hoping to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
You didn't sell off even when it hit its ATH in December to re-buy now? Gush! That was a wrong move. By re-buying you could've tripled your holdings by now.

Nah! Emotions don't do business. Business is done on the basis of buying and selling. Why should anyone get attached in the first place when it is not an amorous affair? It's not that it is a bad thing to hodl, but we must HODL sensibly.
Activity: 29
The emotions are the worst enemies of a trader it is said. So from this phrase I would suggest that never become emotioanlly attached to your asset and when you have the ability to profit from it, just do it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
Emotionally attached to a currency? I think in terms of bitcoin that could be normal, specially if you have gotten a physical coin embeded with bitcoin address. But for the ordinary currency, I think that is not normal at all. There are people that are so attached to their holding that they tend to collect more and more bitcoin rather than to use it. That is why the word HODL were been created to pinpoint those people attitude. It is also normal for people to remember the first thing that they bought using their bitcoin and even the first time they have acquired bitcoin.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Too bad that's not happen to me  Wink, looks like inside your mind you want to sell your bitcoin later when the price touch $50.000+ for each bitcoin and maybe you're thinking that you will regret if you sell your bitcoin now.

I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, coz only people near you or even yourself the one who know the answer
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I know that feeling, it is okay because it's your first bitcoin but I know someday you can trade it or sell it, either of the two. For me, I sold my first bitcoin because I need money to help my mother and also my financial in my studies that's why I have no choice but to sell it. Sad

It is very terrible to read this news. I have my first Bitcoin in my wallet and I will never sell it. In the past, I have a problem with money too, but I decided to earn by doing some job.
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
waw it is a long time i think you have earned 8-10x profit from the price you buy if sell it now. but I think keep it because the price is still cheap now hopefully later this year or next year the price will pass through and you will be able to buy lamborgini from your first bitcoin. it was incredible   Grin
Activity: 53
This is ridiculous, bitcoin is not a pet, why should you do that? Holding bitcoin is advantageous, but using bitcoin as a means of payment is also important for the survival of bitcoin and other crypto money.
Activity: 98
BTC is the real cryptocurrency, and other cryptocurrencies will surely perish!
Because it is the king of cryptocurrencies and passwords, it has many applications that I can exchange for any other cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: