Pages:
Author

Topic: I own BTC and part of me doesn't want it to reach $10,000 because - page 4. (Read 4411 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Absolutely, human greed has no bound.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
$10k will be the new $10 Wink The fun never ends
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Presumably because you will have too much money? Nonesense. The more you have, the more you want. You'll never reach a max cap or get bored. Old maybe, but not bored. You'll be speculating on something else is all. Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Many people seem to be in such a rush too see btc reach high prices when they should be focusing instead on accumulating as many cheap coins as possible before that happens. That is why we have "bears" even though most of them are actually bulls.
Activity: 433
and I will miss rpietila's calculations and posts  Cry

rpietila is confident in a $1 MM price per coin. He should still be calculating and posting at $10k Smiley

Thats a relief

But yea, part of the fun is getting there, this very moment, watching our numbers grow and business take off and being part of history.

Even in a video game, once you get max lvl, the best gear and maxed out in everything with all the phat loots and money in game, it gets boring.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500

rpietila is confident in a $1 MM price per coin. He should still be calculating and posting at $10k Smiley
I own BTC and part of me doesn't want it to reach $10,000 because

1) It will feel like I beat the game "Life"
2) No more going on the forums to speculate
3) No more threads speculating what the price will be

Cry
Pages:
Jump to: